Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 13, 2010  5:50 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Because no one's written them yet.

However, I believe Heart has drafted up an article for Storm Capricorn. It's good quality so you might as well read that instead of waiting for one to be put up.

Where can i find the article?
(Jul. 13, 2010  6:13 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: Where can i find the article?
In the Beywiki Project forum ...
Hey, I bought a Storm Pegasis 105RF and I know this is a stupid question but how fast does the rubber wear off? And if it does wear off, does it still spin properly?
Well, it depends on how hard/ how often you use it. I've had mine for about a month, and I've used it quite hard. The rubber around the edge of the tip has worn slightly upwards, but it still is quite aggressive. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I can tell you this: buy multiples of this Bey.
Would it be worth it if you only bought 1?
I kinda beg to differ. ha1o1622, I suggest you buy spares, for obvious reasons. But it's just a suggestion. lol I've got 5...
You can buy one and be pleased, of course having more is nice.

Which is what the Captain was saying.
Then would Pegasus 105F be better? or 105RF
I don't know what you're asking.
It'd be better to buy Storm Pegasis 105RF than Pegasis 105F, But if you're looking to make a combo with Pegasis then Pegasis 145RF is your best bet.
From the rulebook:

"Any modification of the Launcher or Launcher Grip that affects it in any way that is not explicitly approved in the "Legal Modification" section of this guide."

Since there isn't a section about Launcher Grips in the guide, I'm a bit confused. Can you put on a bicycle handlebar grip onto the launcher instead of buying a grip rubber, i.e. like theflightyellz, but without the bells and whistles he has?
is BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD worth the $40.39 that it costs on eBay? or is there a better cheaper website to purchase it from?
After many tests, Gravity Perseus AD145WD isn't worth getting now, will you spend $40.39 for 1 useless beyblade?
(Jul. 14, 2010  2:57 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: is BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD worth the $40.39 that it costs on eBay? or is there a better cheaper website to purchase it from?
Gravity Perseus doesn't seem to perform very well from the tests done on it so far.

Anyway, this thread is for questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby).
You should ask these kinds of questions in the Purchase Consultation thread.
(Jul. 14, 2010  2:57 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: is BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD worth the $40.39 that it costs on eBay? or is there a better cheaper website to purchase it from?

This should be in the purchase consotation thread
Edit:Beaten
anyplace i can get it cheaper?
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:03 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: anyplace i can get it cheaper?
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:01 AM)Climax Wrote: This thread is for questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby).
You should ask these kinds of questions in the Purchase Consultation thread.
I have only 1 SD. How do I test which mold of Virgo I have?
Use Virgo DF145SD to tests its solo spin time
Is Ray Unicorno a good attack type beyblade? Im thinking of getting it
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:56 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Is Ray Unicorno a good attack type beyblade? Im thinking of getting it
Ray is proving to be a very effective Smash Attack wheel.
CS is also proving to be a very useful bottom in the combos such as MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS. It is also a lot more controllable than RF.
Also, you should ask these kinds of questions in the Purchase Consultation thread.
how much does R145 weigh I checked on the "weights of MFBs" thread but it wasnt there and does the metal face add a lot of defense to a defense combo or does it only make a small difference?
R145 weighs 4.7g, which is the heaviest track available. Also, a metal face weighs 4.7g, makes the defense combo harder to be knocked out
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:13 AM)silver knight Wrote: how much does R145 weigh I checked on the "weights of MFBs" thread but it wasnt there and does the metal face add a lot of defense to a defense combo or does it only make a small difference?
http://translate.google.com.hk/translate...0%26sa%3DG
It's roughly translated already. Wink

And yes, a Metal Face makes quite a large difference. approx 4.5g of extra weight really helps Defense combos.

EDIT: beaten
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:19 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:13 AM)silver knight Wrote: how much does R145 weigh I checked on the "weights of MFBs" thread but it wasnt there and does the metal face add a lot of defense to a defense combo or does it only make a small difference?
http://translate.google.com.hk/translate...0%26sa%3DG
It's roughly translated already. Wink

And yes, a Metal Face makes quite a large difference. approx 4.5g of extra weight really helps Defense combos.

EDIT: beaten
Wow R145 is the heaviest track available anyway thanks for the link