Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 21, 2010  4:19 PM)xmi23 Wrote: Is it possible to put a clear wheel onto a pre-HWS wheel?
Not legally..and why would you want to anyway...? * why did i picture a kid melting plastic to the rare Aries wheel ...?* D:
Hey guys, is Earth Aquila the same as Earth Eagle? They don't seem to have an image for it yet and since they both represent eagles I'm going with Hasbro made the name lame by making it Eagle instead of Aquila.
(Jun. 21, 2010  10:37 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hey guys, is Earth Aquila the same as Earth Eagle? They don't seem to have an image for it yet and since they both represent eagles I'm going with Hasbro made the name lame by making it Eagle instead of Aquila.
Yes, Hasbro named Earth Aquila "Earth Eagle". They should be relatively identical.
Is rock aries worth a purchase?
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:33 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: Is rock aries worth a purchase?
That question would belong in the Purchase Consultation topic.
I just was thinking about the current set up of Beyblades released by Hasbro...

If we are talking only about the Hasbro blades released does that mean Rock is technically the best defence wheel?

All there really is... Storm, Dark, Rock and Flame... What are your guys opinions on those wheels? I already kinda figured Dark is low tier.
well obviously earth will be later released...

storm is good for attack, rock is OK for defence but in reality is too light, and flame is top tier for stamina

yea dark is bad
Rock isn't really light but too much recoil,
Dark is heavier than Earth (1st mold), not too bad for defense, well...
lol try Dark for defense, and tell me how that holds up.
hey when is the toy launch for us and if it is august 1st why is it coming out so late?
No one knows/why does it matter?
School generates hype/fads, so why wouldn't it be released closer to the start of school?
Assuming the defense type has a WB, would launching hard and doing a sliding shoot with a defense type increase your chances of winning against a stamina type?
This is obviously a noob question, but I was on the wiki looking at the beyblade parts and I was wondering what all the letters like "RF" and the like stand for? All the terminology and such is a little confusing to me lol
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...T_BEYBLADE
Does it cost money to use the Bey Ta Arcade?
Do you mean Bey Ta 1 and Bey Ta 2 Go ?
It doesn't cost any money to play.
(Jun. 22, 2010  6:47 AM)+Bell Wrote: This is obviously a noob question, but I was on the wiki looking at the beyblade parts and I was wondering what all the letters like "RF" and the like stand for? All the terminology and such is a little confusing to me lol

Read the MFB article: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
Would switching the W105 track on Galaxy Pegasis for 105 make a difference in the duration of its spin?
Not like it would matter, Virgo (5 min. Mold) DF145R2F would still spin like 10 seconds : /
With it being so short, W105 wouldn't be used in stamina/defense customizations and since Attack types generally use 145, 100 or 90, it has no use there, either.
Whats so good about CS? i boguht it and it seems normal.
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10561...00025.html

How do you get this color of Beylauncher+Launcher Grip?

------------------------------------

If you buy a blader passport... do you actually get a card or something?
Does the number of the track stand for the height in mm? (nvm, found it but can't delete post)