Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 23, 2010  1:59 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Is the PRE-HWS Libra banned?
Its Wheel, yes. We hope the official announcement can be made soon ... Anytime now.
Ah, okay thanks. I saw some combos on the MFB combo list and I thought it was allowed because of it.
(Mar. 23, 2010  2:30 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Ah, okay thanks. I saw some combos on the MFB combo list and I thought it was allowed because of it.
We will change the list once the announcement has been made. Until then it depends what the tournament organisers want to do, however most have recently opted for the ban as well even though it is not 'official' yet.
(Mar. 23, 2010  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We will change the list once the announcement has been made. Until then it depends what the tournament organisers want to do, however most have recently opted for the ban as well even though it is not 'official' yet.

Is this a correlation with the WBBA's restriction of use of Libra only if the custom is using Metal Face?
(Mar. 23, 2010  2:47 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Is this a correlation with the WBBA's restriction of use of Libra only if the custom is using Metal Face?
We have indeed noticed that the Libra Wheel was game-breaking, and the choice that resulted from the topic and poll we had is that the Wheel should be banned altogether, no weight limit, no restricted combination of parts.
does the mfb digital launcher launch more powerful shots? also, does it act as a beypointer or do u need to buy seperate
well the digital power has a grip so it does a allow you to get a better launcher and no you do not need a serpate beypointer, it is built in. It is called digital launcher.
(Mar. 23, 2010  10:14 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: does the mfb digital launcher launch more powerful shots? also, does it act as a beypointer or do u need to buy seperate

It does act a beypointer. But I don't know about powerful shots.
If it's any like the old mechanized launchers, it should be weaker than beylaunchers/lightlaunchers.
hahaha i just realized they killed the beypointer; anyone who bought the digital launcher must be mad
haha lol i was thinking about getting it!! good thing i didnt
(Mar. 23, 2010  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha i just realized they killed the beypointer; anyone who bought the digital launcher must be mad
then what is the screen for then?
(Mar. 23, 2010  11:14 PM)dracielviper Wrote: then what is the screen for then?

well, i mean, it still works as a beypointer ... you just can't use the beypointer for anything in japan anymore

this doesn't really affect anyone here
oh yea forgot about that....but is the digital one better then a normal grip
(Mar. 23, 2010  11:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: well, i mean, it still works as a beypointer ... you just can't use the beypointer for anything in japan anymore

Not YET, anywaysSmile
Which mould is Driger MS's BP?

[Image: frdR.gif] [Image: vn6e.gif]
(Mar. 23, 2010  11:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: well, i mean, it still works as a beypointer ... you just can't use the beypointer for anything in japan anymore

so you use to be able to take the little square part of the launcher and hook it to that machine in japan?
(Mar. 23, 2010  11:39 PM)dracielviper Wrote: so you use to be able to take the little square part of the launcher and hook it to that machine in japan?

yes
(Mar. 23, 2010  11:30 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Which mould is Driger MS's BP?

[Image: frdR.gif] [Image: vn6e.gif]
Also, what is the best bit protector mould for these HMS beyblade types? :

a) A Defense type

b) An Attack type

c) A Survival type

d) A Balance type

Thank You.
[Image: vn6e.gif][Image: frdR.gif] [Image: EINt.gif]
[Image: 0qK5.gif]
(Mar. 24, 2010  2:43 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Also, what is the best bit protector mould for these HMS beyblade types? :

a) A Defense type

b) An Attack type

c) A Survival type

d) A Balance type

Thank You.

The 3rd Mold Bit Protector is generally the best choice for making any type of combo.

More information on Bit Protectors can he found here.
Oh man, thanks. Is this article new?

[Image: frdR.gif] [Image: vn6e.gif] [Image: EINt.gif] [Image: 0qK5.gif]
Beywiki Wrote:This page was last modified 18:32, 14 July 2009. This page has been accessed 3,975 times.
Which beyblade do Wolf Crusher AR and Metal Fantom AR come from?