Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

CH120/145 is unreliable and screws up fairly often, it's just an error.
It was a good idea for a track and my girlfriend got one but she stated the same thing. It switches to the high one from the short one often.
I'm surprised at how many other people are having this problem, haha. Neither of my CH120s stay in 145 Mode very often.
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:53 AM)♥ Wrote: I'm surprised at how many other people are having this problem, haha. Neither of my CH120s stay in 145 Mode very often.

My CH120 track seems to always stay in 145, perhaps it's cause its relatively new and I don't use it too often.

Now I had a question about beylaunchers, some vids I've seen have shown different colours of beylaunchers such as yellow/green/red, now does TT and Sonokong sell these beylaunchers loose or with certain beys?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

The loose Beylaunchers have their own product codes; all other colour variants not on the product list are obtained through products such as BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF, or the Hybrid Wheel Reshuffles.
(Jun. 27, 2010  2:13 AM)♥ Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

The loose Beylaunchers have their own product codes; all other colour variants not on the product list are obtained through products such as BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF, or the Hybrid Wheel Reshuffles.
Or TAkARA-TOMY's 'relative' repaints, also.
Since Earth Aquila isn't going to be out until atleast the second wave, then would "Flame Aquario 145WB" be the "Top Teir" Defence combo when the Beyblades come to america?
(Jun. 27, 2010  3:20 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Since Earth Aquila isn't going to be out until atleast the second wave, then would "Flame Aquario 145WB" be the "Top Teir" Defence combo when the Beyblades come to america?

IN my opinion, I would say no cause Flame is quite light.. (I personally don't own a Flame so this may be incorrect) but in my opinion Rock Bull/Aquario CH120/DF145 WB would be one of the best Hasbro first wave defence combos

Edit: I chose rock for the wheel because its heaviest wheel that's out for the first wave, but do take into account that rock has a lot of recoil. Also, if you changed WB to SD in your combo, it would be the best Stamina combo out at the moment for North American bladers.
Flame is actually quite heavy, just 0.3g lighter than Rock.
Also, Rock Bull ED145WB is the best defense combo you can make from the first wave release.
(Jun. 27, 2010  3:30 AM)Climax Wrote: Flame is actually quite heavy, just 0.3g lighter than Rock.
Also, Rock Bull ED145WB is the best defense combo you can make from the first wave release.

ED145 actually has competitive use? I had no idea :o
(Jun. 27, 2010  3:30 AM)Climax Wrote: Flame is actually quite heavy, just 0.3g lighter than Rock.
But isn't Bull lighter than Aquario?
(Jun. 27, 2010  3:53 AM)Kid Windy Wrote: ED145 actually has competitive use? I had no idea :o
Yes. ED145 is one of the top-tier parts for Defense-based customizations:
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: DEFENSE
  • (Metal Face) Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145/ED145/CH120 WB/B/WD

(Jun. 27, 2010  3:54 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: But isn't Bull lighter than Aquario?
Bull is approx. 0.1g heavier than Aquario.
(Jun. 27, 2010  1:53 AM)♥ Wrote: I'm surprised at how many other people are having this problem, haha. Neither of my CH120s stay in 145 Mode very often.
I usually put my CH120 in the freezer to make it stay in 145 mode....
Thumbs up for improv.
I bet you could do the whole warm water thing and squish it to make it permanently locked, it's not like anyone would notice, despite its illegality...
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Thumbs up for improv.
I bet you could do the whole warm water thing and squish it to make it permanently locked, it's not like anyone would notice, despite its illegality...

Heat treatment only works for light/permanent modifications when dealing with soft plastics. Needlessly exposing bey parts to boiling water would be... off. Speechless
I know, but it could solve your slipping problem.
I never said it was a good idea though.
Is the Beylauncher LR going to be legal for Beyblades other than Gravity Perseus? I'm pretty sure it gives a stronger launch than the normal Beylauncher and Beylauncher L.
Is red MF are heaver than other MF?
(Jun. 27, 2010  9:38 AM)clarkero Wrote: Is red MF are heaver than other MF?

All metal faces weigh the same except for Metal Face Sol Blaze Ver.
Does CS work better than RF in MF Pegasis CH120RF?
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:05 AM)Sora. Wrote: Is the Beylauncher LR going to be legal for Beyblades other than Gravity Perseus? I'm pretty sure it gives a stronger launch than the normal Beylauncher and Beylauncher L.

There's no reason why it would be banned, IMO. I can see where you're coming from though. But it's just like the beylauncher compared to the lightlauncher. It's not as if it's a limited release anyway. I think it actually makes gameplay fairer, because those using a lightning L drago custom will immediately be sussed out.
im gonna get my first bey, so which bey should i buy? Storm Pegasus 105RF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
Faceoff Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario
Faceoff Dark Wolf and Storm Aries
Faceoff Rock Leone and Flame Bull
(Jun. 27, 2010  10:58 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:05 AM)Sora. Wrote: Is the Beylauncher LR going to be legal for Beyblades other than Gravity Perseus? I'm pretty sure it gives a stronger launch than the normal Beylauncher and Beylauncher L.

There's no reason why it would be banned, IMO. I can see where you're coming from though. But it's just like the beylauncher compared to the lightlauncher. It's not as if it's a limited release anyway. I think it actually makes gameplay fairer, because those using a lightning L drago custom will immediately be sussed out.

For real; I've been waiting for the Beylauncher LR for a long time, since it means it's not immediately obvious if I'm using a Lightning L Drago customisation, ergo an Attack type, in a match.

Where does it say that it gives a stronger launch?

---

(Jun. 27, 2010  12:51 PM)DarkAries Wrote: im gonna get my first bey, so which bey should i buy?
[...]

Please use the What to Buy and Purchase Consultation threads.
Actually, in our last update to the rulebooks, we made sure to include general ruling on prongs, because we knew that the Beylauncher LR would be released and that other variaties might come out eventually. So, the rule is simply that you can use right-spin Beyblades only with right-spin prongs, etc.
ive got a 2 questions and this is the only place i can think to post it, ive tryed looking on search engines, beywiki and youtube but i cant find anything anywhere

1. where can i find infomation on the grinding attack and zombie killer types
2. where can i find infomation and demostrations of the waterfall launch technique