Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Has there been any testing done for the different Perseus CW's from the RB7?
(May. 22, 2011  7:30 PM)stevebak Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  7:04 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just looking for general consensus here. Now I know CS has stamina properties along with attack properties and I look at it as being an attack bottom. However, some see it as a stamina bottom. I'm experimenting with something and I need to know: what type of bottom is CS ? Or does it count as more than one type ?

I guess its a Hybrid type.
But thouse anybody know if where I can buy Hasbro Beyblade on the WBO?

The WBO doesn't sell beys.
How come I have 1043 beypoints, but I'm in the 500's(519 to be exact) in terms of world rank??? When I look at the beypoints page the other members who have 1043(hydreigon and !!!) their are #'s 123 & 124?
(May. 22, 2011  7:39 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So there is no general consensus? I was looking more along the lines of classifying it as one type of bottom with different molds I guess.. It's not just an attack bottom with multiple uses?

I do not know why you think we could give a clear classification to something that obviously has more than one behaviour, judging by the sharp plastic tip and the rubber around it ... If you want, call it Balance, I suppose.

Greimatter Wrote:Has there been any testing done for the different Perseus CW's from the RB7?

Yes, there has.
(May. 23, 2011  12:56 AM)othellog Wrote: How come I have 1043 beypoints, but I'm in the 500's(519 to be exact) in terms of world rank??? When I look at the beypoints page the other members who have 1043(hydreigon and !!!) their are #'s 123 & 124?

it's because the rankings aren't updated yet. 519 is probably what you were at before the tournament.
(May. 23, 2011  12:56 AM)othellog Wrote: How come I have 1043 beypoints, but I'm in the 500's(519 to be exact) in terms of world rank??? When I look at the beypoints page the other members who have 1043(hydreigon and !!!) their are #'s 123 & 124?

That is because they faced people of a higher ranking.
That is because they faced people of a higher ranking.
(May. 22, 2011  11:47 PM)Greimatter Wrote: Has there been any testing done for the different Perseus CW's from the RB7?

They're from the Gravity URS. There was testing that shows the atk version is noticeably better than normal/def perseus. The stamina one doesn't help much as gravity still has too much recoil.

Perseus ATK is therefore generally the best cw for gravity (I've never found normal/def to get the balance of recoil vs smash right, whereas the modes of attack perseus generally do)
(May. 22, 2011  7:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's kind of a balance type, though, Defense but with good stamina qualities, if it's a non-aggro one, but as it's rarely used by itself for stamina (MF-H Basalt ___ 230CS might outspin conventional stamina types, but it's a defence type), it's really a defence tip.

I've always considered it a Balance type Bottom. And I've always considered Basalt 230CS to be a Balance type as well.
(May. 22, 2011  11:50 PM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  7:30 PM)stevebak Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  7:04 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just looking for general consensus here. Now I know CS has stamina properties along with attack properties and I look at it as being an attack bottom. However, some see it as a stamina bottom. I'm experimenting with something and I need to know: what type of bottom is CS ? Or does it count as more than one type ?

I guess its a Hybrid type.
But thouse anybody know if where I can buy Hasbro Beyblade on the WBO?

The WBO doesn't sell beys.

But people sell beyblades on the WBO.

To answer the question, there are no Hasbro sellers.
Because There are hundreds of people that have 1043 points

EDIT:Where Can I Get The MB Tip/Bottom?
Do u have to have to have a beypointer to participate in a
[/u]tourney
(May. 23, 2011  2:47 AM)SaintNP Wrote: EDIT:Where Can I Get The MB Tip/Bottom?

Look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.

Bruiser33 Wrote:Do u have to have to have a beypointer to participate in a
[/u]tourney

Of course not.
(May. 23, 2011  2:47 AM)SaintNP Wrote:
Because There are hundreds of people that have 1043 points

EDIT:Where Can I Get The MB Tip/Bottom?

beateb but i want to help look in the beywiki article next time
bb-86? attack and defense set with posion giraffe S130 MB
(May. 22, 2011  2:59 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: How good is MF Meteo L-Drago R145LRF compared to most other Meteo L-Drago combos?

Sorries, my question got kinda forgotten. :B
what angle is the slope on the attack stadium
Which is better?
String launcher or ripcord launcher
(May. 23, 2011  7:27 AM)beyman100 Wrote: Which is better?
String launcher or ripcord launcher

String. You get a LOT more power in it. Hasbro is best with the Right spin ones.
Which plastic / HMS bey has the best parts?
I mean in Metal fusion beys like Earth Eagle/Virgo, LLD and MLD, etc. have 2-3 good parts so in that way which plastic/HMS series beys have the most number of good parts?
(May. 23, 2011  6:56 AM)Boxhead Wrote: what angle is the slope on the attack stadium

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid531655
(May. 23, 2011  8:00 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Which plastic / HMS bey has the best parts?
I mean in Metal fusion beys like Earth Eagle/Virgo, LLD and MLD, etc. have 2-3 good parts so in that way which plastic/HMS series beys have the most number of good parts?

plastics: driger g's ar,dranzer gt's ar,trygle's ar,wolborg/wolborg 2 blade base with bearing, metal driger's hmc, driger s (most recommended by all peoples,one of the best uncustomize bey)..many more to list actually..you should read beywiki if you want to know more..

hms: dragoon ms grip core,grip flat core ultimate version,wolborg ms's bearing core
dont know much about hms
If I tried to recreate the 'Maximum Meteor' combo, would LF be suitable to replace XF, since I don't have it yet?
(May. 23, 2011  2:35 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: If I tried to recreate the 'Maximum Meteor' combo, would LF be suitable to replace XF, since I don't have it yet?
LF wouldn't be too good, because it doesn't have as good Stamina as XF.. WF would be better. But the original and best with it is XF.
(May. 23, 2011  2:35 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: If I tried to recreate the 'Maximum Meteor' combo, would LF be suitable to replace XF, since I don't have it yet?

(May. 23, 2011  3:10 PM)Electric Wrote:
LF wouldn't be too good, because it doesn't have as good Stamina as XF.. WF would be better. But the original and best with it is XF.

TBH, XF is the only one that really works, the others lack the stamina/spin steal properties required. It's a very specific beyblade, the only thing you can really change is the Metal Face, which you can use a lighter version of if needed, but it does get harder to control.

LF is a horrid idea, though. It lacks the stamina, control, and it's super-tall.
can some one give me a good combo for cyber fusion wheel
can some one give me a good combo for cyber