Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 18, 2011  7:26 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  3:09 PM)Evan Wrote: A current possible anti-meta combo is Perseus Shield! MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145MF, but it still needs a lot more testing to be proven a possible choice.

Blitz has been using MF Gravity Perseus Stamina BD145MF successfully - so you are correct Grin

This makes me so, so happy. After I got my RBv7 Gravity Perseus BD145XF this was the first thing I tried out, because it just made sense. I will be sure to do some intense testing 7-10 days after Friday, as I'm ordering the Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle, Basalt Horogium, and Hell Kerbecs.
is cs good for def.
is cs good for def.
Yes, CS is good for defense, it is used often due to it having more stamina then RS. Although the defense properties of the RS is somewhat greater than CS, the RS is used against everything except L Drago kind. Which is the main attack type wheel series.

why does my BBP shake/rattle even though the face bolt is on tight
You may have killed your face bolt in battle from tightening it too tight, try Mf or MF 2.
hey for a wbo tournament shud i use hell kerbecs uncustomized earth herbecs bd145cs hell bull bd145cs (which mode)or cyber libra 145 rf
Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS boost mode.
Cyber is pretty bad.
I would recommend MF-H(if you have one) Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.
(May. 19, 2011  2:36 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS boost mode.
Cyber is pretty bad.

Normal mode is better for Defense.
my brother told me about a video he saw with burn fireblaze in it. he told me a guy put his vortex stadium on fire and spun the bey in it. he said the fire did awesome stuff. i want to know if any of the parts get messed up from that.
^^

He hs an account ovr here his name is Blazewheeler...and yup his vortex stadium gt slightly melted...I gt this info via PM...i hope u were referring to this vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtCoeGtqX...re=related
my friend wants my ed145 spintrack for his ch120 spintrack... is it a good deal?
Of course it is! CH120 is a great track to own, specially for its versatility. Its a great deal you can get. Yes, ED145 is also a great track, but its highly outclassed. Still, its proving out to be useful, now because of the left spin attack era.
My friend's facebolt won't remove. What should we do in order to remove it?
Use the tool. If it doesn't work, use pliers.
What is a way to counter Basalt and how do you counter Lightning L drago/Basalt Bull -- RF.
Also what can beat earth.
Storm.
Also please answer my question.
your question was asked just over 1 hour ago be patient . I would no say storm is the worst attack wheel it was once top tier IIRC , cyber is pretty bad same with hyper and Aquario . Posion and dark are bad attack wheels but there just bad wheels in general , but then again they weren't mad for attack .
(May. 19, 2011  4:06 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: it went on wrong while i am posting fastly and this is rude behaviour and irresceptable child.
You need to understand that we try to maintain some sort of order on these forums.
As for your question, that belongs in questions about the WBO I believe.

(May. 19, 2011  9:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: your question was asked just over 1 hour ago be patient . I would no say storm is the worst attack wheel it was once top tier IIRC , cyber is pretty bad same with hyper and Aquario . Posion and dark are bad attack wheels but there just bad wheels in general , but then again they weren't mad for attack .
Cyber is worse than Hyper IIRC. And Hyper s worse than Aquario. Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure Cyber is the worst.
would WB still be counted as top tier or is it completely outclassed by CS, RS and RSF? because WB seems easier to get than those, so more people would use WB as a substitute anyways
(May. 19, 2011  6:38 PM)gokurox Wrote: would WB still be counted as top tier or is it completely outclassed by CS, RS and RSF? because WB seems easier to get than those, so more people would use WB as a substitute anyways

WB really does not 'hold its ground' compared to any of those three Bottoms, it is definitely outclassed.
Availability only plays a tiny part in tiering/class.
CS completely outclasses WB, (I believe it has better stamina, as long as it's a good one (basically, most CS's from unicorno starters are aggressive and have poorer stamina than those from the Unicorno Booster and BB-100 CS beys). Also, with the release of Ray Striker by hasbro, it won't be hard to find, and it's very easy to get a cheap, pre-opened BB-100 off ebay, with a good CS.

WB doesn't achieve win rates anywhere near CS. Plus, WB doesn't work well with BD145 (in normal mode), generally, as it is too low, and causes scraping.

CS is the most comparable part, and outclasses it. RSF and RS have even better defence (though RS is the best for pure defence), though their terrible stamina/balance compromises their practicality somewhat.

Also, with the "worst attack wheel" Storm isn't the worst, it's outclassed, but it was top tier for a reason. The "worst" is hard to define (especially without a clear explanation of what wheels we should choose from). That said, Escolpio (pre-hws) would be terrible, having no real contact points and light weight. As for wheels that seem aggressive, possibly Killer, Poison, or something from the Legend series, due to light weight, resulting in terrible recoil.
(May. 19, 2011  9:33 AM)Boxhead Wrote: which attack wheel is the worst

well may wheels that are supposed to be attack can stink like cyber storm and many others dark poison maybe