Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 14, 2011  7:13 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: No,
No they Haven't.

It is almost exactly like Infinity, so why do you not redirect people to the Infinity Discussion topic ?
(May. 14, 2011  11:56 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Super attack stadium, is weird. BB-10 is better since it hasn't got anything that stops flower pattern.

It does sometimes do not have the flower pattern,but it seemed that it attacks easier when I used it,Basalt Tank got smashed with this,so is it me or the stadium?If it's me,I probably need to practise
(May. 14, 2011  11:54 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I would like to ask,
I just got a Super Attack Stadium today,when I launched it using Sliding shot,it doesn't really show the flower pattern,is it me or the stadium?I used my friends Attack type Stadium and the Sliding shot shows a lot of flower patterns.I'm a bit confused.

You can't really launch a Beystadium.

Okay, I know what you meant. It's both you and the Beystadium, Try launching more properly, and the BB-41 Super Attack Type Beystadium.

The Attack Type Beystadium is more balanced, and is easy to do a Sliding Shoot.

Try harder with you're BB-41.
can a bey facebolt spoil if u screw it out and screw it back repeatly??
Plz tell me the answer for that question i woul help me alot
No,It won't Unless you screw it too tight.
Is a worn aggressive CS legal?
Nothing worn aggressively is legal
(May. 14, 2011  4:02 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Is a worn aggressive CS legal?

If its worn naturally and not too worn, then it is legal.
How worn is "worn"? As in, the point when you can't legally use the part in a tournament?
When I measured my W105 it was actually a 95! I was wondering if mine was an exception or if all W105s are like that?
When I measured my W105 it was actually a 95! I was wondering if mine was an exception or if all W105s are like that?
Is this arena any good for battling and testing, and is it fake? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Master-Blade-Met...91&sr=1-11
Does CS wear out faster then RF?
Ok, somethings wrong.. faissalo just posted here but his question isnt here. The answer:

That stadium isn't real. It could be good to battle in, but it's not real.
(May. 13, 2011  4:31 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  4:17 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS VS MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS needed for testing? Couple weeks ago i have seen people requesting this, i'm not sure if its still needed though.

Help! Unhappy
ok dount beat me up i mean start a thread
(May. 14, 2011  6:53 PM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: Does CS wear out faster then RF?

Depends what it's used on, but I find it does, as it's sharp, it gets blunted. The rubber, on a non-offensive CS won't get worn as fast as RF's rubber, as it doesn't make contact as often.

(May. 14, 2011  8:05 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  4:31 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  4:17 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Is MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS VS MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS needed for testing? Couple weeks ago i have seen people requesting this, i'm not sure if its still needed though.

Help! Unhappy

I dunno, I wouldn't mind. I have the parts, but yeah, I think it'd be appreciated by people.
Nope, only MFB now.
(May. 14, 2011  11:13 PM)tdg69 Wrote: can i use old beyblades in a turnis
In a tournament? Only if the tournament is a Plastic one.
will it be legal if i spray paint any of my beys or accessories or bey parts
(May. 14, 2011  11:21 PM)meteo l-awesome Wrote: will it be legal if i spray paint any of my beys or accessories or bey parts

for the WBO turnaments no but it has to be a light first cote on your fusion wheel or els it will efect porformence
(May. 14, 2011  6:45 PM)faissaloo Wrote: Is this arena any good for battling and testing, and is it fake? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Master-Blade-Met...91&sr=1-11

sorry it HAS to be fake have you herd any thing that has that name as a spinning top? and if you read the comment on the bottem of the page a person who bought it clearly states why YOU SHOULD AVOID BUYING IT if you want a good stadium i would recommend the super vortex, the ldrago one , or wait till the new metal masters stadium comes out or just go to the buying thread here on the wbo and look at the first dude called DIMSUM2U or something like that he sells all 100% real TAKARA TOMY beybalde , bey-gear, and other beyblade things you can also buy the super attack stadium but its like $40 and the shipping is free
(May. 14, 2011  11:21 PM)meteo l-awesome Wrote: will it be legal if i spray paint any of my beys or accessories or bey parts

You can paint launchers and such as long as it does not effect preformance. For beys you have to have paint that does not make it any heavier than before.
is there going to be any tournaments in or around Philadelphia P.A.
(May. 15, 2011  12:14 AM)firephionex Wrote: is there going to be any tournaments in or around Philadelphia P.A.
Check the official events thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
(May. 15, 2011  12:14 AM)firephionex Wrote: is there going to be any tournaments in or around Philadelphia P.A.

^^ That and host one yourself.