Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 16, 2011  3:27 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: The Triple Battle Set by Hasbro coming this Fall has three exits, but anyway, thank you Mr. N for the information. Smile

Those are not exits, look again.

Kid Sniper Wrote:some of them arent actually that bad most of my attack types do very well so well that i actually launch the other beys out

Compared to most of TAKARA-TOMY's BeyStadiums they are bad.
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:07 AM)Stein Wrote: What determines spin direction on a beyblade? Is it the energy ring or the fusion wheel?

You got two wrong answers : the real response is that both the Clear Wheel and the Metal Wheel determine the spin direction. Both parts have structures that block the insertion of opposite-spin prongs, not just the Clear Wheel.

Thanks. lol i tried it and figured out myself. I didnt realize you had said that until now.
What is the name of the spin track that has 3 little arm looking things? Mine is orange if that helps.
(Mar. 16, 2011  6:49 AM)Stein Wrote: What is the name of the spin track that has 3 little arm looking things? Mine is orange if that helps.

C145 ?
is thermal better than flame for stamina?
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote: is thermal better than flame for stamina?

Nope flame is better than thermal , & earth is better than flame , but maybe now bassalt will be the best stamina wheel
Can someone please test LRF some people tested it and it performed very similiar to R2F pls can someone a test who knows maybe LRF might be top tier for attack like R2F
Hi everybody my b'days cumin soon and i dont know wat blades do i get ineed a mfb attack stadium and 3 beys wat do u suggest
now i hav only hasbro beys...........
you should probably get a MFB attack stadium and the beys you desire hope i helped
@dragoemperor: yes u should get an attack stadium and some useful Season 2 beys like Ray gil, ray unicorno, galaxy pegasis, hell kerbecs and others.
[quote='DragoEmperor98' pid='579543' dateline='1300261702']
Hi everybody my b'days cumin soon and i dont know wat blades do i get ineed a mfb attack stadium and 3 beys wat do u suggest
[/q

get bb 32 but if you have those beys get bb 76 and get hell kerbecs basalt horogurium and ray unicorno/ray gil/ grand ketos for there preformance tip
oh and next time use purchase counstilation
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: [quote='DragoEmperor98' pid='579543' dateline='1300261702']
[/q

get bb 32 but if you have those beys get bb 76 and get hell kerbecs basalt horogurium and ray unicorno/ray gil/ grand ketos for there preformance tip

sorry rusty, this goes in the purchase consultation thread...

bastiboy, to see the test of LRF, there's this thread,MEteo L drago combo
In here, read Dan's post, he tested MLD with LRF... You can contact him for more details...

NitroNeo- Oh! I am getting confused! Basalt should be a good defense type and Hell should be a good stamina type..... Just asking..... Coz I am so confused!!!!!
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: [quote='DragoEmperor98' pid='579543' dateline='1300261702']
[/q

Getting 4D Beys Would Be Much Better. BB-32 Is Quite Ouclassed. Though Hell Kerbecs Is A Very Good Choice.
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:10 AM)janpegasus Wrote: NitroNeo- Oh! I am getting confused! Basalt should be a good defense type and Hell should be a good stamina type..... Just asking..... Coz I am so confused!!!!!

Hell Can Be Used In Defense,Attack And Stamina Combos. Basalt Is Too Solid And Doesn't 'Absorbs' Attacks As Efficiently As BD145.
Basalt does produces recoil too.
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:11 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:48 AM)DragoEmperor98 Wrote: Hi everybody my b'days cumin soon and i dont know wat blades do i get ineed a mfb attack stadium and 3 beys wat do u suggest

Getting 4D Beys Would Be Much Better. BB-32 Is Quite Ouclassed. Though Hell Kerbecs Is A Very Good Choice.

BB-32 isn't outclassed.. It comes with 2 beylaunchers and a RF. So its good.j
How do I know that my GB145 spin track is broken? Mine seems it's not performing well...
whats better night wheel or burn wheel?
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:10 PM)wolfdarkcore Wrote: whats better night wheel or burn wheel?

Depends. Overall Burn is better.
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:19 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: How do I know that my GB145 spin track is broken? Mine seems it's not performing well...

Either that the balls are broken (try shaking them to see if they move) or there's probably a crack somewhere.
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:10 PM)wolfdarkcore Wrote: whats better night wheel or burn wheel?

Burn is significantly better, the Night wheel is really light and is bad in every aspect and Burn is a Top-Tier Stamina wheel, One of the best, Second only to Earth. Burn Mold 1 is the best for stamina, Burn has great attack capabilities too.
(Mar. 16, 2011  7:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  6:49 AM)Stein Wrote: What is the name of the spin track that has 3 little arm looking things? Mine is orange if that helps.

C145 ?

Yes thank you.
What are MF2s and how do they work?
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:18 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: What are MF2s and how do they work?

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...3f2bc7f318
I've heard multiple things and just wanted to ask... is inferno sagittario a good legend bey to buy?
Which mold of Burn comes in RBV6?
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:38 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: I've heard multiple things and just wanted to ask... is inferno sagittario a good legend bey to buy?

weel no because it has less weight than the other sagitario HWS heaning less force samash