Spin-Stealer, De-stabilizer, and Smash-Attacker: Ultimate Dragon: Meteo LDrago 90R2F

Forget EVERYTHING I said about Meteo LDrago being bad at attack.

Meteo LDrago 90R2F VS MF-H Earth Bull C145WB
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher/BeylauncherL
Alternating Shots, MF-H Earth Bull always launched first
Meteo LDrago in Assult Mode
Banking with Meteo LDrago
80% Launch with MF-H Earth Bull

Meteo LDrago Wins: 8 (80%)
MF-H Earth Bull Wins: 0 (0%)
Draws: 2

Detailed Results (Click to View)

It seems that the rubber on LDrago II provides smash attack, as well as a boost in speed. When Meteo LDrago lost speed, it was able to stay at Earth Bull's pace because of the spin-stealing feature. Earth Bull also lost speed countless times because of C145 scraping on the stadium floor.
This seems to be pretty powerful, seeing it can accomplish those three things.

Meteo LDrago 90R2F VS Burn Bull DF145WD
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher/BeylauncherL
Alternating Shots, Burn Bull always launched first
Meteo LDrago in Assult Mode
Banking with Meteo LDrago
100% Launch with Burn Bull

Meteo LDrago Wins: 7
Burn Bull Wins: 1
Draws: 2

Detailed Results (Click to View)

Feel free to post your own test results, this seems too good to be true...

Oh, BTW: The only reason I used R2F over RF is because my current RF is totally worn out, and my R2F is currently in its prime state.
awesome test results man
Wow, I'm so glad I ordered this. I wonder if this'll work in the PTW stadium...

Also, will this work on a higher height (100, for example)? My Meteo's still coming in the mail.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Try this VS. MF Earth Bull 90/100RF
For what purpose, exactly?
Test it against top-tier stamina combos, it would be useful.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:13 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Try this VS. MF Earth Bull 90/100RF
For what purpose, exactly?

I bet it would lose?
Updated.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I bet it would lose?
I suppose, but what are the odds of finding someone who uses Earth as an attack wheel?
Awesome results, thanks for the testing. I should purchase one soon, would be pretty cool to try it out.
Actually, can you test it against Burn (_________) (D/T)125CS? Balanced type custom between Stamina/Attack
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:28 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Updated.
I suppose, but what are the odds of finding someone who uses Earth as an attack wheel?

tbh RF is a suitable enough defense bottom.
I think the future of MFB is a Wheel with good stamina and fair attack (Rock) either on like low tracks/GB145 and with RF.
Outspins Attack, Knocks out Stamina/Defense.
You mean like Libra?
EDIT: Burn Capricorne 90RF can also achieve this.
Oh cool test results on Meteo L Drago! One question I had. Would putting it on a slightly higher track like RayJoker suggested get it more contact with the metal part of Meteo's wheel for a harder smash? Or do you think it's doing so well because the rubber is the smashing?

It would seem to me that the rubber would absorb some of the impact...
Hmm, I believe that the bulges of the rubber are providing the smash attack. The rubber's friction paired with the momentum of RF could also send the opposing bey flying, is what I had in mind. I think that the rubber is doing most of the work.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:28 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Updated.

LOL . I use Earth as an attack wheel. In fact, it's one of my main combos so maybe this should be tested.
Earth is too weak against wheels like Flame or Opposing arts combos, but does wonders against wheels like Lightning.
I'm sort of thinking Rock.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth is too weak against wheels like Flame or Opposing arts combos, but does wonders against wheels like Lightning.

The reason Earth works as an attack wheel against things such as rock, lightning, leone, etc. is because it uses the recoil they produce against them to create a KO that doesn't majorly effect Earth. Ozzy mentioned this at one point but it was dismissed since someone stated that it only works against wheels that suck in a sense.
Try is against Earth bull gb145 rs/wb/wd please
edit thanks corey
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:31 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Try is against Earth bull gb125 rs/wb/wd pease

I don't want to nitpick, but you mean GB145 right?
hmm... can you test with a more accesible height such as 100? And is the rubber on LDrago II Worn at all?
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth is too weak against wheels like Flame or Opposing arts combos, but does wonders against wheels like Lightning.

The reason Earth works as an attack wheel against things such as rock, lightning, leone, etc. is because it uses the recoil they produce against them to create a KO that doesn't majorly effect Earth. Ozzy mentioned this at one point but it was dismissed since someone stated that it only works against wheels that suck in a sense.

I know that, but yes, it lacks the KO power that rock has when the opponent is using a wheel like Earth.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:31 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Try is against Earth bull gb145 rs/wb/wd pease

Fixed.

Sadly I don't have GB145...maybe Diamond could help?
Cool

(Oct. 10, 2010  7:31 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: hmm... can you test with a more accesible height such as 100? And is the rubber on LDrago II Worn at all?

Not sure about the first one...but I did some quick testing and it wasn't the same consistency as 90.

The rubber isn't worn at all. The reason it won't get worn like RF or any other bottom is because the contact is minimal compared to RF or R2F. Both RF and R2F endure wear from the stadium floor for about 2-3 minutes, while the rubber on LDrago II only gets about a split second of contact per hit that actually lands on the rubber.
Impressive results. I might be able to contribute with some tests.
Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! You guys are not gonna believe these results!

AGAINST AN WB OPPONENT:

Meteo L Drago 90RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145WB
7 - 3: Meteo win rate 70%

Meteo L Drago 90R2F VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145WB
8- 2: Meteo win rate 80%

Meteo L Drago 85RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145WB

Meteo L Drago 85R2F VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145WB

It should be noted that Meteo achieved half of it’s wins by KO with the other half it won by slightly out spinning the opponent with the smallest of margins, on quite a few occasions the matches resulted in a draw as it was simply too close to call.

AGAINST AN RS OPPONENT:

Meteo L Drago 90RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS
7 - 3: Meteo win rate 70%

Meteo L Drago 90R2F VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS
8 - 2: Meteo win rate 80%

Meteo L Drago 85R2F VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS
9- 1: Meteo win rate 90%

Meteo L Drago 85RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS
9 - 1: Meteo win rate 90%

Against a RS opponent Meteo would simply dominate, it was able to get underneath the opposing beyblade a lot easier against RS then WB. Though due to RS’s superb defensive qualities the amount of KO’s that occured fell by half but in return Meteo was able to out spin an RS opponent a lot easier then a WB.

Another thing that should be noted is due to the rubber coating on the wheel of Meteo it doesn't perform consistent KO's in comparison to Lightning L Drago, though Meteo's ability to absorb spin is superior to Lighting's.

COMPARISON OF LIGHTNING L DRAGO

MF Lightning L Drago 85R2F VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS
7 - 3: Lightning win rate 70%

MF Lightning L Drago 85RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS
5 - 5: Lightning win rate 50%