Spin-Stealer, De-stabilizer, and Smash-Attacker: Ultimate Dragon: Meteo LDrago 90R2F

(Oct. 11, 2010  6:06 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: MF Lightning L Drago 85RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS
5 - 5: Lightning win rate 70%

This doesn't seem right. Haha, sorry for being nit picky.

Thanks for the results! It seems like this combo has great success over RS.
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:22 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:06 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: MF Lightning L Drago 85RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS

Haha, my mistake all fixed.

It just completely dominated, I'm starting to get the feeling that RS isn't quite the big bad wolf that everybody is making out to be. I'm going to do some testing with MF - H Libra GB145RS soon.
I wanted to ask: Did you see any result of the opposing bey being destabilized? Many of my wins were from that...
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:22 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:

Why are you using 85 track on MF Lightning LDrago? Wouldn't CH120 at 145 be smarter for L LDrago?
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:18 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I wanted to ask: Did you see any result of the opposing bey being destabilized? Many of my wins were from that...

Happened in every battle, but it was more noticeable against RS then WB, though with WB Meteo did destabilizer it enough to the point where it scraped along the stadium floor for a few seconds until it regained it's position.

(Oct. 11, 2010  7:21 AM)Hero Wrote: Why are you using 85 track on MF Lightning LDrago? Wouldn't CH120 at 145 be smarter for L LDrago?

I used 85 to show whether or not there is a vast difference between using Meteo L Drago and Lightning L Drago. If I had used CH145 then it wouldn't create control results.
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth is too weak against wheels like Flame or Opposing arts combos, but does wonders against wheels like Lightning.
I'm sort of thinking Rock.

The reason Earth works as an attack wheel against things such as rock, lightning, leone, etc. is because it uses the recoil they produce against them to create a KO that doesn't majorly effect Earth. Ozzy mentioned this at one point but it was dismissed since someone stated that it only works against wheels that suck in a sense.
If you use virgo as a attack wheel It will counter rf combos
Back on topic,wonder how this will perform against other l spin beys?
Could someone try this with WF?
(Oct. 11, 2010  5:46 PM)s200401150 Wrote: Back on topic,wonder how this will perform against other l spin beys?

It gets destroyed as far as i know... there was a video on youtube and it just died because of the extra friction the rubber created vs gravity perseus left spin...

EDIT: hey Oki would it be okay if I add this combo to the potential beyblades list?
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:42 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: EDIT: hey Oki would it be okay if I add this combo to the potential beyblades list?
Sure, go ahead.
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:42 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  5:46 PM)s200401150 Wrote: Back on topic,wonder how this will perform against other l spin beys?

It gets destroyed as far as i know... there was a video on youtube and it just died because of the extra friction the rubber created vs gravity perseus left spin...
The guy with the strongest launch wins?
Why don't you test it against atk type?
because it is an attack type. Tests of attack vs attack are inconclusive of their ability, often simply reflecting whichever one has better stamina, not attack.
dsnt meteo ldrago come with lf 100
ii ment 95Lf (i put cap on L cuz ppl might think i say if)
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:43 AM)gianc6 Wrote: ii ment 95Lf (i put cap on L cuz ppl might think i say if)

It's Meteo L Drago LW105LF.
o wow im getting so many answers form diff websites lol
It's a sign you should stop going to those other sites.
lol so i looked it up on plamoya.com (i think yo all know plamoya) and it say meteo ldrago lw105lf
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:42 AM)gianc6 Wrote: lol so i looked it up on plamoya.com (i think yo all know plamoya) and it say meteo ldrago lw105lf
Meteo L Drago LW105LF is an uncustomized Beyblade.

Meteo L Drago 90R2F (the Bey featured in this thread) is a customized Beyblade that uses parts from other Beys.
Wow, when I read the title thread I was kind of wondering. When you read the OP that makes a lot sense of meteo l dragos attack ring and everything. Good Test results!
can someone test to see which bey would win out of Lightning L-Drago 90Rf VS Meteo L-Drago 90RF. i am curious about the results. i am still trying to get Meteo L-Drago so I am unable to do this at the moment
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:11 PM)Ventis Dragon Wrote: can someone test to see which bey would win out of Lightning L-Drago 90Rf VS Meteo L-Drago 90RF. i am curious about the results. i am still trying to get Meteo L-Drago so I am unable to do this at the moment

Try visiting the "Beyblade parts testing requests" thread.
can you use lf? because not many people have tests with it
I'm guessing R2F would be better for attack.