Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

which clear wheel is beter: Aquila or leone
I've recently been thinking if I should get the new beyblade DS game.
I feel both akward and excited holding it in my hands. For one, it's an easy way to get the original rare variation of cyber pegasus, and you also get a metal face easily. I've done some research, and the pegasus with a metal face usually costs about the same as if not more than the game itself with the game.

So, I may as well just buy the whole game.

Has anyone here played it at all? it looks like it may have some interesting features.

Just looking for some people's opinions on the game here.
IIRC, members who have played the game said it was bad.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:08 AM)Slee Wrote: I've recently been thinking if I should get the new beyblade DS game.
I feel both akward and excited holding it in my hands. For one, it's an easy way to get the original rare variation of cyber pegasus, and you also get a metal face easily. I've done some research, and the pegasus with a metal face usually costs about the same as if not more than the game itself with the game.

So, I may as well just buy the whole game.

Has anyone here played it at all? it looks like it may have some interesting features.

Just looking for some people's opinions on the game here.

i played the game i liked it tell you the truth but the story is short i mean after you fight like 7 people your at the final boss but besides all that i like it
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby. We have topics for each of the Metal Fight Beyblade games.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby. We have topics for each of the Metal Fight Beyblade games.
sorry about that.... I didn't see them. Figured this would be the place to put the question.
my question anyone?
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:07 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: which clear wheel is beter: Aquila or leone

i think leon as it looks like it has better weight distribution then aquila
I Heard People Say You Can't Take A Beyblade(Earth Virgo) And Change It To Attack Because Its Illegal,It This True Or What. And If so Can You Use Customized Bey's In Tournaments
i have not heard of this
Who told you that?...

Read the rulebook. Customizing is pretty much whole point of Beyblade.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:48 AM)MysticBlader Wrote: I Heard People Say You Can't Take A Beyblade(Earth Virgo) And Change It To Attack Because Its Illegal,It This True Or What. And If so Can You Use Customized Bey's In Tournaments

Of course you can customise Beyblades, that is what makes Beyblade what it is ...

However, for some reason, in Toys 'R' Us events you are most of the time not even given the opportunity to choose your Beyblade ...
One of my MF-H's is broken, the screw-bit separates from it's metal cap, it can be stuck back in, but one side still moves, leaving a beyblade that is unevenly balanced. is it alright to put a tiny but of superglue under it, to keep it together (not altering the function or anything, I think it's glued in the first place)? Because I think my second one is on it's way, and it's quite frustrating. I know it's a modification, but it'll probably have less effect on the blade than painting it, so yeah.

Oh, and I'd appreciate it if a more knowledgeable user answered this, as I don't just want to hear "da rule is say no mods" or something like that, from someone who hasn't thought about it. Thanks Smile
I do believe you are just not supposed to try to repair broken parts, in general.
A silly question but, how do you get the comment under your avatar???
Wrong place, ask in "questions about the WBO"
i just got burn fireblaze is it good and what tactics is he good at?
I have a string Launcher, and I want to know if it is fake...
It's a light grey colour.
Its string can stretch upto forty-five centimetres or so.

What do you think?
(Jan. 27, 2011  6:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do believe you are just not supposed to try to repair broken parts, in general.

Fair call, though this isn't something that'll just fly off when it re-breaks (the only time the cap came off was when I was screwing it onto a blade, and it just came off, in battle, it just becomes uneven, and on wheels like libra, it slants the wheel), plus, it's not really changing the part any (when the cap came off, there was glue residue there) and unlike gluing (or welding) earths wings back on, or gluing a CW together, it won't break, and it doesn't alter performance.

Maybe I'll try painting/clear coating it,and see if that helps it stay together for longer this time, or something. Seeing as there aren't any tourneys in Perth, I'm not too worried if it doesn't stay on properly permanently, it just saves me time when testing Smile

Thanks for the answer, though Smile
sorry for reposting but isburn fireblaze good?
(Jan. 27, 2011  7:22 AM)glinny Wrote: i just got burn fireblaze is it good and what tactics is he good at?
The Burn Wheel is a top-tier Stamina Wheel. However, the Hasbro version does not perform very well in that aspect.
Burn could also be used in the decent Attack combo: Burn Cancer 85R2F.
What is the point of the clear wheels on a beyblade?
Mainly for looks. However, heavier CWs are better for Defense, and ones with the wieght focused on the outside do better for Stamina.
Can anyone direct me or give me some advice on the pros and cons of the Thermal and Grand Fusion wheels? Also interested in Ray and Poison seeing as they haven't got pages yet.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:48 AM)MysticBlader Wrote: I Heard People Say You Can't Take A Beyblade(Earth Virgo) And Change It To Attack Because Its Illegal,It This True Or What. And If so Can You Use Customized Bey's In Tournaments

This makes no sense. Do you mean wearing down BS until it moves like an attack type? I don't see how anything else is illegal, Using Earth for attack isn't so great, and probably won't win much, but it's still legal.