Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 27, 2011  2:48 PM)Unknown Air Wrote: Can anyone direct me or give me some advice on the pros and cons of the Thermal and Grand Fusion wheels? Also interested in Ray and Poison seeing as they haven't got pages yet.

Thermal- Outclassed stamina wheel. Apparently has some use in destabilizers.
Grand- Outclassed in evey aspect. But grand ketos comes with RS.
Ray- Very good attack wheel, but still outclassed. Apparently has some use in destabilizers
Poison- outclassed in every aspect. Too light.

To see the test results search, "[whichever wheel] testing" or, "[whichever wheel] discussion"
i just bought burn fire blaze(sounds like glinny's post) but it doesnt have burn in the metal wheel is it mold 2?
It is the Hasbro Mold.

I think there are a few Takara molds of Burn, so we call that the Hasbro Mold. It doesn't fare to well in Stamina when you compare it to a TT Burn.
the wikipedia is writing a beyblade character list and they write two beyblades and i dont now if there real their names are evil griffin DC0826 AND evil ninja AC0826
realy odd names
which is better for attack midnight or cyber?
basaltkerbecs99- they're not real

@bubblebubbletea- they haven't been tested properly yet.
I saw that a couple of members tested them in a hasbro stadium, to compare, and midnight did a little bit beter(I believe so)
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:01 PM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: which is better for attack midnight or cyber?
Probably Cyber. Although, no testing has been done with Midnight yet.
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:08 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:01 PM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: which is better for attack midnight or cyber?
Probably Cyber. Although, no testing has been done with Midnight yet.
megablader9 did and midnight can get 80%-90% vs earth ___ gb145wb in a TT attack, i dont think cyber can do that :\

i can PM his exact results if wanted
Which Hasbro stadium is better: Lightning Force, Max Stampede, or Burning Firestrike?
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:15 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Which Hasbro stadium is better: Lightning Force, Max Stampede, or Burning Firestrike?

the max stampede and lightning force are very similar but the max stampede (the version without craters) is slightly better

we know nothing of the burning firestrike yet
It's between Max stampede and Lightning Force I think but compared to the attack stadium they both suck.
But they're definitely better than PTw right
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:19 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: But they're definitely better than PTw right
yes, the PTW is one of the worst stadiums ever
is the gravity persues on toy wiz .com real
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:41 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: is the gravity persues on toy wiz .com real
Toywiz sells real items, otherwise they would not be listed in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic ... The Gravity Perseus is from TAKARA-TOMY obviously.
Would W105's wings have a similar stabilization effect as DF145's?
For the upcoming releases in the Beywiki, are those releases in the U.S., or only Japan?
Perseus ad145wd- the wings do absolutely nothing different from 105

Fua- I'm pretty sure the ones listed have already been released(last time I checked)
They are takara tomy items, so yes, in japan
Will Hasbro release all of the Takara Tomy Metal Fusion Beyblades?
They will release a big majority of them.
The only ones not going to be released are ones that are limited edition.
E.g Mercury Anubis, Sol Blaze

Check the General Section often for updates on what they're releasing.
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:35 AM)Fua Wrote: Will Hasbro release all of the Takara Tomy Metal Fusion Beyblades?

Hasbro will release all of the beyblades that appeared in the anime.
For accessories, hasbro makes their own (other than a select few)
[megablader9 did and midnight can get 80%-90% vs earth ___ gb145wb in a TT attack, i dont think cyber can do that :\

i can PM his exact results if wanted
[/quote]

can you PM me the exact results?
Ok, I have been searching ebay and I found a hasbro bey called Night Virgo. Is it a fake?
Heres a ebay link-
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=...Categories
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:57 AM)othellog Wrote: Ok, I have been searching ebay and I found a hasbro bey called Night Virgo. Is it a fake?
Heres a ebay link-
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=...Categories

it is real, it is from the legend series of hasbro beys, a hasbro exclusive
It is not fake its part of the legends series