Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

My launcher recently(2 min ago) just broke in half. Is there any way to fix it. WHY HASBRO WHY!!!
Broke in half...

If you're talking about it actually cracking in half, don't bother trying.
Are there any ripcords that won't break?
All ripcords can break eventually, although if you straighten them and launch straight the chances are very slim.
pyro: Just curious as to how bad it might be. all i hear is its terrible i wonder why, whats the weight how does it perform does it have any good recoil/none at all? all that. hearing something is terrible doesnt tell me much
however thank you for your input your response is appreciated

Jrl007: where did it crack in half. explain. if its the plate on top just replace it. it all depends on how its broken normally any damages are easily fixed
If you insist on looking at the article, OkiBlaze was the one who started its thread. Just go to his his profile and look through his threads.
can somebody explain to me what an MF-H is and also MF-F
please post pictures
(Jan. 27, 2011  12:38 AM)Jrl007 Wrote: Are there any ripcords that won't break?

If you are worried about your ripcord breaking then use a Beylauncher. It also gives you more power.
dracofrancis
MF-H and MF-F are Metal Face modes.
Metal Face Remodeling Versions are able to change to adjust to a certain weight.
MF-Heavy.
Mf-Feather.

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...deN85a.jpg
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:15 AM)Jynx Wrote: Is Screw Capricorn worth buying?
Ask Here
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:18 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
Ask Here
thank you
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:21 AM)Jynx Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:18 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
Ask Here
thank you
Glad to help
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:17 AM)Pyro Wrote: dracofrancis
MF-H and MF-F are Metal Face modes.
Metal Face Remodeling Versions are able to change to adjust to a certain weight.
MF-Heavy.
Mf-Feather.

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...deN85a.jpg

i get it now!
MF-H-eavy
MF-F-eather

question related to this
is heavy full metal (metal screw and metal edges) or metal plastic (Metal screw plastic edges)?
and is feather full plastic (Plastic Screw and Plastic Edges) or Plastic Metal (Plastic Screw and metal edges)?
Has anyone bought from the seller cooldeals365 on eBay? I'm not sure if this is the right place... but has anyone bought from them? Do they have fast shipping?
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:23 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: i get it now!
MF-H-eavy
MF-F-eather

question related to this
is heavy full metal (metal screw and metal edges) or metal plastic (Metal screw plastic edges)?
and is feather full plastic (Plastic Screw and Plastic Edges) or Plastic Metal (Plastic Screw and metal edges)?

mf-h = full metal (inner and outer metal)
Mf-f = full plastic (inner and outer plastic)

There's also mf-m, and mf-L(?)
BeybladeStation

I think Purcahse Consulation or Stores with ebyblade stock wouldve been better. But ive bought frm him and hes really good. Awesome shipping usa
(Jan. 27, 2011  2:29 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Has anyone bought from the seller cooldeals365 on eBay? I'm not sure if this is the right place... but has anyone bought from them? Do they have fast shipping?
i THINK you should use the purchase consultation thread or something in the beymarketplace but you could always try buying from him
but you should check if he is a top rated seller
and check details too
(Jan. 27, 2011  2:31 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:23 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: i get it now!
MF-H-eavy
MF-F-eather

question related to this

mf-h = full metal (inner and outer metal)
Mf-f = full plastic (inner and outer plastic)

There's also mf-m, and mf-L(?)
can you explain the last 2?
(Jan. 27, 2011  2:34 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: can you explain the last 2?
Just read the BB-84 and BB-85 topics ...
Read here.
ray gils bottom is rsf.

It's still better than wb
will the light launcher 2 work in hasbro's launcher grip?
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:02 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: will the light launcher 2 work in hasbro's launcher grip?

Yes it will. If it fits into the original TT grips, it will fit into hasbro's
ya but theres a slight diffrence but it will still work
Does Burn Phoenix's bottom make a bey easy to throw off balance?