Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 23, 2011  4:32 PM)Drakonan Wrote: WHAT ABOUT MINE?????

What was your question anyway?
No it is not wolf it isn't any of the season 1 beys, and I had a description in the last page
waht clear wheel is better leone or aquario?
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:51 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: waht clear wheel is better leone or aquario?

Aquario, certainly.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:51 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: waht clear wheel is better leone or aquario?

Depends on the situation.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Look on Beywiki/The Forums and figure it out ;]

I followed your advice-- turns out the wheel was Crabby. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 23, 2011  5:10 PM)Stone Sculptor Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Look on Beywiki/The Forums and figure it out ;]

I followed your advice-- turns out the wheel was Crabby. Pinching_eyes_2

Gasher/Cancer?
Dunno which one.
there the same
BTW what do you think of Earth(2nd) Crabby GB145 WD?
(Jan. 23, 2011  5:20 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: there the same
No. Gasher is heavier since it does not have "CANCER" engraved in it.
how long do you have to wait for it to count as reviving an old thread?cos there are some stuff i wanna post on but not sure if it will count as reviving a thread.
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:47 PM)Ray Gill Wrote: how long do you have to wait for it to count as reviving an old thread?cos there are some stuff i wanna post on but not sure if it will count as reviving a thread.

If you are posting something BRAND NEW AND INTERESTING THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR, then it's not a big deal. An example of an alright one, is the sticker sheet thread, and you have a dozen sticker sheets that people wanted.
R145

I once heard Rock Giraffe's R145 is a good defense track, but why it isn't a competitive defense track? Isn't it more heavy than GB145?

Quote from Competitive Beyblade Combo:
DEFENSE
* Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Aquario 230/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Probably because if a low attacker hits you from below, there's too much friction between the two, causing your bey to slow down more than your opponent's.
What is a destabilizer and what are the properties of one? I couldn't find the exact definition of it anywhere...
I have Storm Capricorn but its is horrible and i have Rock Susanow with dark wolfs spin track and L-Dragos tip
is there any way i can make them better
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:36 PM)charchar159 Wrote: I have Storm Capricorn but its is horrible and i have Rock Susanow with dark wolfs spin track and L-Dragos tip
is there any way i can make them better

Buy more Beys and customize is the best thing to do
Is poison serpent really a bad bey as people say it is?
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:05 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: Is poison serpent really a bad bey as people say it is?

dear christ yes!
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:05 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: Is poison serpent really a bad bey as people say it is?

Poison has many gaps in it. Making it so that it gets alot of recoil. Also Dark is better than it.
I have a question for out to people who know their plastic knowledge. Is the MW Spin Gear of Uriel 2 common?

New character identification? http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107751...48996.html

Oh toots,its a dark wheel though.
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:29 PM)MITH Wrote: What is a destabilizer and what are the properties of one? I couldn't find the exact definition of it anywhere...

Destabilizers are beys made for knocking other bey's off balance, mainly by hitting under the metal wheel.

They need to have thin metal wheels, for easier access under the opposing metal wheel. e.g Flame

Low tracks, for the same thing. e.g 100/90

And tip that have slight attack patterns, and yet still have stamina e.g SF
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:14 PM)Nano Wrote:

Poison has many gaps in it. Making it so that it gets alot of recoil. Also Dark is better than it.

is the spin track or preformance tip anygood?