Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What metal are metal wheels made from?
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:30 AM)Ra Wrote: What metal are metal wheels made from?

I think it's cast iron, but I'm not sure.

A question of my own: What beyblade comes with the AS145 track, and what does AS in the track stand for? Cause I know the AS tip is around sharp...
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:29 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:00 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: is there a video that shows any light wheels in a battle?
no there has never been one on youtube or on the wbo not 100% sure though.

what a load

anyways, as145 doesnt exist
I think you are thinking of V145.
When i get ready to launch my Bey's from their launch after the have been turned to the lock position right has i Rip it the bey just falls off before i can rip it. this is costing me time after one is in the arena and i'm by myself. So is it only doing this for the Rip cord Launcher and the String Luncher it don't ? How can i fix this?
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:44 AM)Spinner Wrote: When i get ready to launch my Bey's from their launch after the have been turned to the lock position right has i Rip it the bey just falls off before i can rip it. this is costing me time after one is in the arena and i'm by myself. So is it only doing this for the Rip cord Launcher and the String Luncher it don't ? How can i fix this?
It might just be the way you launch it. Try launching at a different speed. If that doesn't work, try a different launcher.

(Jan. 19, 2011  11:20 PM)boblittle Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:12 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:09 PM)boblittle Wrote: off-topic: ... can u do forum role-playing??

This thread is about Beyblade hobby.

And no. That would be like a game, and games are SPAM.

k ty
Just go on MFG (Metal Fight Galaxy) It's just like WBO but it's all RP's. (Google it)

And don't SPAM here.
what are the best out of the box beyblades from season two??
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:23 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: what are the best out of the box beyblades from season two??

You don't need anything other than Dark Wolf, fini..

Difficult to say but I'd go with the Maximum Series (except Beafowl, that didn't leave a great deal of impression upon me).
I defintly recommend Ray Unicorno D125CS for Season 2 straight out of the box. Also indeed what Jaems said, Maxuim series too.
whats an LTSC? lol im noob
Low Track Stamina Customization.

IIRC.
Low Track Stamina Combo.

Beaten, by two minutes Wut!?
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:37 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:30 AM)Ra Wrote: What metal are metal wheels made from?

I think it's cast iron, but I'm not sure.
That is false. It is a zinc alloy.
Thank you Kai-V!
Is Mercury Anubis coming to the U.S at all? Does anyone know if it may appear in the anime?
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:03 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Is Mercury Anubis coming to the U.S at all? Does anyone know if it may appear in the anime?

Almost a definite no, to both of your questions.
For those of you who have dealt with Libra mold 1, how easy does it break? (I'm getting one soon and want to know, its the purple one from BB-22, thats mold 1 right?)
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:50 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:44 AM)Spinner Wrote: When i get ready to launch my Bey's from their launch after the have been turned to the lock position right has i Rip it the bey just falls off before i can rip it. this is costing me time after one is in the arena and i'm by myself. So is it only doing this for the Rip cord Launcher and the String Luncher it don't ? How can i fix this?
It might just be the way you launch it. Try launching at a different speed. If that doesn't work, try a different launcher.

(Jan. 19, 2011  11:20 PM)boblittle Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:12 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:09 PM)boblittle Wrote: off-topic: ... can u do forum role-playing??

This thread is about Beyblade hobby.

And no. That would be like a game, and games are SPAM.

k ty
Just go on MFG (Metal Fight Galaxy) It's just like WBO but it's all RP's. (Google it)

And don't SPAM here.

it sitll does no good when i bring up into position the bey just falls to the floor off the hooks
Either your prongs or your clear wheel has a break in it.
It should not just fall off like that...unless you shake violently while bringing it up to shoot.

And why did you quote a post irrelevant to yours?..
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:04 AM)Kaizer Wrote: What would be the most rarest beyblade of all time?
The gold Wyvern DJ given to people who worked in Takara, I think ?
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:42 AM)Zeox Wrote: For those of you who have dealt with Libra mold 1, how easy does it break? (I'm getting one soon and want to know, its the purple one from BB-22, thats mold 1 right?)

Sorry to repost, just wanted to make sure this gets seen so anyone who knows the answer can..answer lol
Hmm. How does one spot the difference between the 2 Takara Tomy Burn wheels?
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:48 AM)Hero Wrote: Hmm. How does one spot the difference between the 2 Takara Tomy Burn wheels?
I believe photographs were posted in the Burn Phoenix topic ...
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:58 AM)Pyro Wrote: Either your prongs or your clear wheel has a break in it.
It should not just fall off like that...unless you shake violently while bringing it up to shoot.

And why did you quote a post irrelevant to yours?..

well i don't think it is the Bey 5 bey's falling of like that on the same launcher but they are all doing it on all my launchers i think i'll try the sting one when i locate it