Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Metal Sharp, it comes with Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
Which would be the most suitable combo to use against Earth Bull 100WD,
Meteo L-Drago 90WD, MF Meteo L-Drago 90WD, or Burn Bull 90SD?
What Molds are the two Earth and Burn? Burn Bull 90SD may seem like a viable option though.

Meteo might be betteer then.
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:45 AM)milkychipz Wrote: What Molds are the two Earth and Burn? Burn Bull 90SD may seem like a viable option though.

Earth and Burn are both mold one.
How can i defeat a lightning ldrago ch120 rf
i have bristling leopard attacktype blade. it will spin for only few minutes and it will spin faster in few seconds and it will slow down and i will lose matches sometime with only this blade. what should i do?can any one answer me?
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:09 AM)taj12 Wrote: How can i defeat a lightning ldrago ch120 rf

spin it with cross-section.
what is the best method is the best to train beyblade skills
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:22 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: what is the best method is the best to train beyblade skills

first there are nine levels to train a beyblade
1-to spin in stadium
2-to spin crossly
3-to spin on ground to a larger distance
4-you shoud spin beyblade with keeping rider parallel to stadium this helps to spin faster and easier.
5-to beat stamina type 4-(is useful)
6-the beyblade should spin for more than 1 minute just in training with attack type.
7-your beyblade rider should be straight.
8-your beyblade should fight with other beyblade to complete 8th level.
9-your beyblade will be more powerful than before you buy.
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:29 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:22 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: what is the best method is the best to train beyblade skills

1-to spin in stadium
2-to spin crossly
4-you shoud spin beyblade with keeping rider parallel to stadium this helps to spin faster and easier.
6-the beyblade should spin for more than 1 minute just in training with attack type.

Erm.. I didn't understand that... also what is a beyblade rider?
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:39 PM)Wazzyman Wrote:

1-to spin in stadium
2-to spin crossly
7-your beyblade rider should be kept straight.

rider is also known as handler .

1-to spin in stadium
2-to spin crossly

its also known as handler
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:43 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote:

1-to spin in stadium
2-to spin crossly
7-your beyblade rider should be kept straight.

rider is also known as handler .

1-to spin in stadium
2-to spin crossly

its also known as handler
oh! that and what does spin cross mean? and what does no.3 mean

better one
1.make the winder straight by soaking in hot water and then washing in cold water
2.try studying to do sliding shoot/banking
3.and try doing something called customize
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:43 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: its also known as handler
You meant Winder/Ripcord, right?

There's nothing called a Rider or handler...
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:46 PM)aquila112 Wrote: better one
1.make the winder straight by soaking in hot water and then washing in cold water

i said same to him. it means rider means also a winder or handler i told him it should be straight.

(Jan. 13, 2011  12:48 PM)Diamond Wrote: You meant Winder/Ripcord, right?

There's nothing called a Rider or handler...

yes its a winder.

(Jan. 13, 2011  12:39 PM)Wazzyman Wrote: oh! that and what does spin cross mean? and what does no.3 mean

it means sliding. and 3 is to spin for larger period of time.
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:46 PM)aquila112 Wrote:

better one

yeah but i already did that but it is not helping much and i cant do sliding shoot im not realy good in special shoot techniques
if you follow you will feel your beyblade better. because i trained my beyblade and got good result.
Are there any differences between the Sonokong and Takara version of Grand Ketos T125RS?
So Sonokong can be like... Takara's clone [of grand ketos]? XDDDD

(Unlike Hasbro, which often has differences with Takara)

Also, which is "better" uncustomized the blue or the white Grand Ketos?
theres no difference
its just a recolor
also i think the blue on has a wd145 instead of t125 track
hey i just saw that on the official beyblade facebook they said that paratice turnaments will start late spring/ early summer and the official WBBA turnaments will start this fall does any one know the age limit for them and were it will be held?
any bladers in Adelaide,Australia and wanna battle?
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:27 PM)Jaydogger#3 Wrote: any bladers in Adelaide,Australia and wanna battle?
Just check the Official Events section of the site to see if there are any tournaments held near you.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:55 PM)narutoash1 Wrote: hey i just saw that on the official beyblade facebook they said that paratice turnaments will start late spring/ early summer and the official WBBA turnaments will start this fall does any one know the age limit for them and were it will be held?
Obviously nobody knows more than that yet.
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:49 AM)MeteorKing Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:47 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: FOR THE FOURTH TIME

I wonder if it's okay to ask, but how does Driger F's Full Auto Clutch work? May someone give me a detailed analysis?!?!?!
I think I know this, actually.
Do you own one? If you don't, it'll be hard to explain, but the two "claws" inside the base can pinch the shaft of the spin gear, and are held off doing so by relatively weak springs, when the beyblade is spinning quickly, the heavier, external parts of the claws act like a draciels balls, and move outwards, compressing the springs, and closing the claws around the shaft, preventing it from spinning freely, so the blade moves aggressively. As the blade loses rpm, the forces holding the claws in place lessen, and the springs return to normal, and the claws are pulled away from the shaft, letting the blade spin around the shaft like in other bearing cores.

That's about the best I can do, if you have a driger f, just look at the base, compress the springs with your fingers and look at what the claws do.

Sorry to the physics peeps for not using the correct names for forces, physics isn't my strong s.uit
Also, Nonsense King, I hate you for getting "I believe in miracles" stuck in my head. But yeah, I would've replied earlier but I thought someone else would do it better, and I hope that this is what you were after.

Thanks Meteor King.

Anyway, would it be a good idea to create a new ask a question get an answer thread, since this has over 1000 pages?