Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yea but still, did you answer my question? No.
Does anyone know a link where I could find Metal fight explosion episodes english subtitled starting at ep 52?
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:43 AM)JAY715 Wrote: Does anyone know a link where I could find Metal fight explosion episodes english subtitled starting at ep 52?
No But To let you know this is the Wrong Section this goes to This Section here---> http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media
Sadly, that's not the right place to put it either HolyBlades.
You ask in the Anime and Manga section, and you can look in there for the episodes.
But I do not think they are subtitled yet.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:51 AM)Pyro Wrote: Sadly, that's not the right place to put it either HolyBlades.
You ask in the Anime and Manga section, and you can look in there for the episodes.
But I do not think they are subtitled yet.
Media Is Still Part of Anime and Manga Section <.<
am i able to start a new account, but not go on my old one anymore?
Why would you do that?...
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:37 AM)Pyro Wrote: Why would you do that?...

cos i want new name
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:41 AM)IdrAsBlade Wrote:

cos i want new name

you can just go to edit profile and change the name of your account, and this was the wrong place for that question...
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:41 AM)IdrAsBlade Wrote:

cos i want new name

you can just go to edit profile and change the name of your account, and this was the wrong place for that question...

u can... O.o. can i jsut use this acc form now on?
FOR THE FOURTH TIME

I wonder if it's okay to ask, but how does Driger F's Full Auto Clutch work? May someone give me a detailed analysis?!?!?!
is hasbro dark 4 grams heavier than tt dark?
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:47 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: FOR THE FOURTH TIME

I wonder if it's okay to ask, but how does Driger F's Full Auto Clutch work? May someone give me a detailed analysis?!?!?!
If nobody answered you, then have you thought about the possibility that nobody can give you the answer ? Stop SPAMming.
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If nobody answered you, then have you thought about the possibility that nobody can give you the answer ? Stop SPAMming.

Well other questions have been asked 4 times and have eventually been answered... so I thought that can happen.

I Believe in Miracles
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I've been meaning to ask this question for a while but it always slips away from me. So what's the fascination with destabilisers? Is there anyway in which they differ in their intended use from LTSCs? Or do they have any specific advantages? Because so far they haven't achieved as high win rates as a LTSC would from my observations.

Sorry, this got lost at the bottom of the page a few pages back, and I'm quite confident someone should know this, especially with all the attention on destabilisers lately.
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:03 AM)momiji manju Wrote: [quote='momiji manju' pid='503597' dateline='1294797905']
I've been meaning to ask this question for a while but it always slips away from me. So what's the fascination with destabilisers? Is there anyway in which they differ in their intended use from LTSCs? Or do they have any specific advantages? Because so far they haven't achieved as high win rates as a LTSC would from my observations.

I agree. I actully find destabilisers useless when i have an LTSC
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:03 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I've been meaning to ask this question for a while but it always slips away from me. So what's the fascination with destabilisers? Is there anyway in which they differ in their intended use from LTSCs? Or do they have any specific advantages? Because so far they haven't achieved as high win rates as a LTSC would from my observations.

Sorry, this got lost at the bottom of the page a few pages back, and I'm quite confident someone should know this, especially with all the attention on destabilisers lately.

Well, IIRC, destabalizers was first introduced with the L Drago wheel, so destabalizers had some sort of offense. Then with the discovery of Flame as a destabalizer, people started to test out various metal wheels that did not have as much offensive potential but rather was able to get under the opponents metal wheel better. Then came LTSC's which as you said sort of voids the "2nd" generation of destablaizers but the main purpose is to place hits on a defense combo and knock it off balance, while maintaining enough stamina to outspin it... Which LTSC's do better at IMO.
anyone know how to do the spoiler thing??
also is dranzer ms/g good?
repost: sorry i meant the click to view thing!
umm
to kai-V are you boy or girl and does anyone wanna start a tournemt in canada richmond B.C
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
~dragis~
I H145 broke, so I decided to super glue it back together. It was put together perfectly. So my question is this, can I still use it in a tournament? It doesn't alter performance at all.
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:47 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: FOR THE FOURTH TIME

I think I know this, actually.
Do you own one? If you don't, it'll be hard to explain, but the two "claws" inside the base can pinch the shaft of the spin gear, and are held off doing so by relatively weak springs, when the beyblade is spinning quickly, the heavier, external parts of the claws act like a draciels balls, and move outwards, compressing the springs, and closing the claws around the shaft, preventing it from spinning freely, so the blade moves aggressively. As the blade loses rpm, the forces holding the claws in place lessen, and the springs return to normal, and the claws are pulled away from the shaft, letting the blade spin around the shaft like in other bearing cores.

That's about the best I can do, if you have a driger f, just look at the base, compress the springs with your fingers and look at what the claws do.

Sorry to the physics peeps for not using the correct names for forces, physics isn't my strong s.uit
Also, Nonsense King, I hate you for getting "I believe in miracles" stuck in my head. But yeah, I would've replied earlier but I thought someone else would do it better, and I hope that this is what you were after.
Is this really worth this much? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0569308830
No. Use Purchase Consultation next time
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:26 AM)Nano Wrote: I H145 broke, so I decided to super glue it back together. It was put together perfectly. So my question is this, can I still use it in a tournament? It doesn't alter performance at all.

No.

Not sure why you'd want to anyway
Quick question...(I have already tried to search the site) What metal does Hasbro use for the HWS wheels? I am asking because of the potential to forego painting and experiment a little with powder coating(my brother has an oven). Perhaps it would prove to be more durable than other options I have seen discussed...
I recall reading that they refused to disclose that information.
my little bro came home from holiday care to tell me a kid there has a tip that has a metal bottom, i do not know if this is just a broken tip that can be found on flame libra, or if it is off some other bey. my question is this a real part? and if so what bey/s would i find this part on.

my little bro also described it to be of an offensive nature as the only way it beat his bey (storm bull D125BS) yes i can beat it with my bey (Earth Bull GB145SD) but we do not share parts so oh well.

help on this topic would be greatly appreciated Smile