Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I want to invite other teams to tag team matches and meet some where to battle? where should i post it or ask another team?
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:49 PM)evilbullboy222 Wrote: I want to invite other teams to tag team matches and meet some where to battle? where should i post it or ask another team?
this is the wrong place for that question, PM the other team's leader and ask i guess
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:50 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:49 PM)evilbullboy222 Wrote: I want to invite other teams to tag team matches and meet some where to battle? where should i post it or ask another team?
this is the wrong place for that question, PM the other team's leader and ask i guess
OR you could put up a thread in your Reigon and say somthing like Need Teams Battles and make sure you put your City/State prefix
does a launcher grip give you a more powerful launch or just more accuarcy
Both if you use a beylauncher or sliding shoot
hey i just saw that on the official beyblade facebook they said that paratice turnaments will start late spring/ early summer and the official WBBA turnaments will start this fall does any one know the age limit for them and were it will be held?
can anybody here tell me how do i fix my string launcer because it broke and the string won't go back in.
Can anybody help me?
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:07 PM)hyper aires7580 Wrote: can anybody here tell me how do i fix my string launcer because it broke and the string won't go back in.
Can anybody help me?
Just pull on it and it should come back in and if that doesnt work just push it back in I had the same problem
ciao,
vorrei capire come creare un BB con il miglior potere di attacco. Con quale combinazione di elementi è possibile creare il BB perfetto?

grazie a tutti
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:11 PM)23brian Wrote: ciao,
vorrei capire come creare un BB con il miglior potere di attacco. Con quale combinazione di elementi è possibile creare il BB perfetto?

grazie a tutti

This is an English speaking forum. Outside of the International Forums, it is expected that you speak in English.

Regarding your question, read the Competitive Combos thread if you want to know how to make the "best" attack combo.
why is ldragos stadium really steep on part then it flatens out in the middle
to get the beys to go toward the center to battle
which beyblade do you recomend i should get, evil gemios, flame libra,storm capriocorn, or dark wolf? ( i cant decide wich next one i should get.)
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:39 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: which beyblade do you recomend i should get, evil gemios, flame libra,storm capriocorn, or dark wolf? ( i cant decide wich next one i should get.)
Look here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
Kool, thank you very much, i got most of the good ones anyway.
No prob
Chipz has been suspended for one week, so he asked me to post this:

If he was to go to a tournament with two combinations would he have a chance at winning? His two combinations are MF-H Gravity Perseus R145R2F and MF-H LLD 85CS. He can switch the bottoms when needed.

He also wanted to know wheather or not D125 was better than R145 on Gravity. I told him to use R145 for 230 opponents etc, but he wants to make sure.

Since R145 isn't assymetrical, there are two "modes" when he puts it on Gravity. One of them has the rubber coontact points lined up with counter, and the other mode has 9 contact points, by lining the rubber with Defence mode.

Thanks
i really hope this is the right place to put this i plan on getting a attack stadium but now is really not a good time for me so i have to do with what i have and what i have is a lighting l drago stadium and with the very mild testing i have done my MF lighting l drago 100/ch120 RF just can not win no matter how many times i try so i want to mod it to so as to make it more fair and i was wondering if anyone has made any changes to a ll drago stadium and has any suggestions for when i go about doing it i was thinking about rounding out the center and adding two more holes so as to increase to wall to hole ratio
I wouldn't suggest it, but you could cut it down. That still wouldn't make it legal for testing etc and won't be as sloped as a TT attack stadium. You'd just be wasting $20 and LF is one of the best Hasbro stadiums currently available, next to MXS, no?
this is just for personal use for a little while until can find the time to go about buying a attack stadium
every time i enter beycodes into my pointer i alwsys get NG poppin up(Ive tried 8 so fAr) any help....
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:15 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: every time i enter beycodes into my pointer i alwsys get NG poppin up(Ive tried 8 so fAr) any help....
Did you buy your BeyPointer used? I think it stands for "No Good" meaning the codes were already used.
yer but the seller (Soldier-F3AR) said they wernt used...
hey, is there any testing for the clay, mad, and the wind wheels?
Those are just Light Wheels (plastic) so there's no competitive use for them.