Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

how is sagitarrio 145s the shettiest bey out of the box? now i feel stupid for buying it cos it was cheap Unhappy should of got leone so i could try MF-H Leone R145 R2F
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:02 PM)clericlaw Wrote: how is sagitarrio 145s the shettiest bey out of the box? now i feel stupid for buying it cos it was cheap Unhappy should of got leone so i could try MF-H Leone R145 R2F
S is very bad, 145 with S is bad, and Sagittario apparently only has potential at 90 or other very low Tracks. You could have read its article on Beywiki ...
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:02 PM)clericlaw Wrote: how is sagitarrio 145s the shettiest bey out of the box? now i feel stupid for buying it cos it was cheap Unhappy should of got leone so i could try MF-H Leone R145 R2F
S is very bad, 145 with S is bad, and Sagittario apparently only has potential at 90 or other very low Tracks. You could have read its article on Beywiki ...

it should say this bey should only be bought for colleciton purposes lol. i dont even got a 90 cos dat is rare for me to find
What is the most valuable part in Dranzer MS and how much does it sell for?
(Jan. 10, 2011  5:05 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: What is the most valuable part in Dranzer MS and how much does it sell for?

Unless you have the black Dranzer MS from the Tornado Balance Type S set, it's not worth much and doesn't contain anything useful.
Can someone please tell me which bey this is? I know it is an attack one, but I don't know the name of it.

See URL: http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/17563292/aview/BEY.jpg

Thanks!
Can someone please tell me which Bey this is?

http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/17563292/aview/BEY.jpg

Thanks!
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:16 PM)Tennison Wrote: Can someone please tell me which bey this is? I know it is an attack one, but I don't know the name of it.

See URL: http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/17563292/aview/BEY.jpg

Thanks!
Can someone please tell me which Bey this is?

http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/17563292/aview/BEY.jpg

Thanks!

Tornado Heracleo, or Tornado Herculeo 105F.
Hey, would Vulcan Horuseus be released in the US since it is in the anime, and if it would , around what moth would it be released? Thanks!
Im not sure but maybe and if it were probebly when the 1st Beyblade Metal Fusion season ends
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:43 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Im not sure but maybe and if it were probebly when the 1st Beyblade Metal Fusion season ends

Oh , Thank you! <-----Sorry if this is spam
divine chimera is the rarest beyblade right?. can somebody please give me the list of rarest beyblade i will accept any amount i.e. top 3, top 5.
No, it's not.

I'm pretty sure the original Aries was the rarest MFB since Brad sold it for hundreds, but I could be wrong.

There are others like the Meteo L Drago Dark Flare Vers., but I'm unsure of what it's rarity would be.
alright. So my question is: What is the true purpose for a clear wheel. I've heard that it attributes to the type of bey, but i've also heard that it does nothing.
Clear Wheels like Bull and Aquario are pretty much the most useful because of their weight and distribution, for Defense and Stamina customs.

A Clear Wheel will allow the hooks in the Launchers to stay on HWS Metal wheels, so you couldn't launch the bey legally without the clear wheel, and it would fall off.
(Jan. 10, 2011  10:31 PM)thiSISEd94R Wrote: alright. So my question is: What is the true purpose for a clear wheel. I've heard that it attributes to the type of bey, but i've also heard that it does nothing.

it adds weight and the way the weight is distributed makes a difference. it makes a difference in stamina and defence. I am not positive on all of this but i know for a fact it makes difference
(Jan. 10, 2011  10:31 PM)thiSISEd94R Wrote: alright. So my question is: What is the true purpose for a clear wheel. I've heard that it attributes to the type of bey, but i've also heard that it does nothing.

It does nothing but distribute extra weight onto the beyblade and some provide beyblade gimmicks.

http://kuvix09.img.paran.com/%EB%B2%A0%E...adium1.png

My question is, I would like to know if the depth of this stadium compared to TT attack stadium; is it similar to the TT attack stadium's depth? I dont own TT attack stadium and the one i have does not have the ridges, so flower patterns are harder to maintain.

Thanks in advance.
(Jan. 10, 2011  10:34 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Clear Wheels like Bull and Aquario are pretty much the most useful because of their weight and distribution, for Defense and Stamina customs.

A Clear Wheel will allow the hooks in the Launchers to stay on HWS Metal wheels, so you couldn't launch the bey legally without the clear wheel, and it would fall off.
haha, well obviously it keeps the bey on the launcher, but thanks for clearing up the problem for me. I appreciate it.
Is it true that if you put three drops of baby oil into the launcher's ripcord hole, your launch is faster?
So is DF145 good for stamina customization? Because I saw the beyblades' descriptions a few months before on this site and said it's a outclassed part. Right now it said it's at par. Which is which?
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:42 PM)playtoomuch Wrote: So is DF145 good for stamina customization? Because I saw the beyblades' descriptions a few months before on this site and said it's a outclassed part. Right now it said it's at par. Which is which?

It's decent for Stamina, but yes, it has been outclassed.

At the 145 height, both 145 and AD145 are better, and lower tracks like 85 are better than 145 heights.

Generally speaking, as it stands now for stamina: 85>AD145>230>85.
Why is it that with my combo Vulcan Horuseus 100RF, it seems more ferocious and attacks more with a 145 Track? Is this just me, or have you tested it and is there a reason for choosing 100?
What are the next upcoming takara tomy beyblades
Seriously,this is a thread for questions but very hard questions that may require lots of searching or personal experiences,etc.That can easily be found throughout this forum.Basalt H. 145WD,Screw Capricorn 90MF.They have release dates.This website is meant for you to be informed.
what are some potential top attack combos right now that can get listed. but arnt listed
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)?uestion Wrote: what are some potential top attack combos right now that can get listed. but arnt listed

MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100/T125/D125/R145 RF
Meteo L-Drago 90 RF