Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 08, 2011  3:12 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:49 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:13 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Probably a huge long shot, but does anyone know what TT uses to paint Metal Wheels?

This was missed.

Double missed.
it wasn't missed, it just hasn't been aswered yet
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:03 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: no in help it said that in the quest dealeo when u got 15 credeits u could get a starter and face. i was wondering if u got to pick the starter. BTW will M. Anubus replace Q. in the quest thing?
Ah, OK. I do believe that if we have more than one Starter left, you could be able to choose. You should start actually going to a tournament though, since you do not even have Credits yet, hah.

Hm, it would be weird if the "Quest for Quetz" had Mercury Anubis as the main prize ...
^What credits? What are they? How do I gets them?

Also what is better in this combo: MF Earth Sagittario C145WB, or WD?
What is BB-103? I searched it and nothing came up for me.
I have a rule Question, is your beyblade still in battle if it falls into the side pit but still is spinning. Or what if the beyblade going into it but as soon as it goes in it comes back out and is still spinning, is it still in?
It clearly says (if u actually read the rule book) "Once a bey is out of battle it can not come back into battle for that match even if it has a gimmick to go back into battle, it is still out"
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:15 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: It clearly says (if u actually read the rule book) "Once a bey is out of battle it can not come back into battle for that match even if it has a gimmick to go back into battle, it is still out"

I actually have read the rule book. But it said something about if I doesn't leave the play area then it is still active until it stops spinning. I wasn't sure if the pit counted as out of play, I was thinking that out of play area meant out of the arena.
For hasbro that's a stadium out. If that's what u mean.
Absolutly Spewing, brought Earth Eagle, Storm Capricorn and Soul Fireblaze today, and when i opened em all their wheels are diffrent colours to the original, should i deal with it or spray paint em to the right colours?
If it's for collection not really unless u NEED the original colors. For battle, it deals with it's self after a few battle's.
yea but do ya reacon if i spray paint eagle purple to the right colour, would it sruff it up or is worth a shot? cheers mate
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:56 AM)Jaydogger#3 Wrote: yea but do ya reacon if i spray paint eagle purple to the right colour, would it sruff it up or is worth a shot? cheers mate
Spray paint tends to chip off easily, so if you're deciding to use it in battle, spray painting might not be a good idea.

Dyeing is one of the best ways to recolor your parts. Just check this guide by theflightyellz if you are not sure about how it should be done.
Krylon for plastic, automotive paint for metal wheel
http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...910005.htm, Is this legal for WBO testing and is it balanced? please see carefully?
^ That link leads to an Error page involving Leoshop. =/
if you put a light layer and then a heavy layer of s paint on dark would it last
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:58 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...910005.htm, Is this legal for WBO testing and is it balanced? please see carefully?
I would assume, looking at the URL, you are referring to the fake Stadium (labelled BB-00) on Leoshop?

Anyway, since that Stadium is fake, the tests done on it are not really valid.

But it is shaped a lot like the Attack Stadium, so it would probably be a decent purchase to replace the unbalanced Stadium you currently own.
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:23 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: if you put a light layer and then a heavy layer of s paint on dark would it last
The paint will eventually chip off after a few battles since it's colliding with a piece of metal spinning at very high RPM.
Which is better for Low Track Stamina Combos? WD or SD? Most people locally use SD.
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:03 AM)beytourneyking Wrote: no in help it said that in the quest dealeo when u got 15 credeits u could get a starter and face. i was wondering if u got to pick the starter. BTW will M. Anubus replace Q. in the quest thing?
Ah, OK. I do believe that if we have more than one Starter left, you could be able to choose. You should start actually going to a tournament though, since you do not even have Credits yet, hah.

Hm, it would be weird if the "Quest for Quetz" had Mercury Anubis as the main prize ...
what will happen when u guys run out? are they gone and done with, or do u get new ones? i might be going to a tournament but Arkra12 hasn't answered yet about if we get credeits.

EDIT: i mean like "Quest for Anubis" like a whole new quest.
Hmm, just wondering would MF-H Cyber Bull GB145R2F acheive similar results to MF Pegasis 145RF? What about upgrading it to MF-H Pegasis GB145R2F?

Thanks
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:51 PM)machipz Wrote: Hmm, just wondering would MF-H Cyber Bull GB145R2F acheive similar results to MF Pegasis 145RF? What about upgrading it to MF-H Pegasis GB145R2F?

Thanks
Why so much weight?

MF Pegasis 145RF is a Smash Attack combo, it would probably do better with more speed.

I remember Daegor42 testing out Cyber and said it does not perform very well.

EDIT: Oh, and a video on MF Cyber Aquario 145RF vs. MF Libra GB145WB by Daegor42.
Haha, thanks Diamond. Cyber doesn't merely weigh as much as Pegasis, so I thought adding more weight would improve it?

Anyway, I'll just test it, that is, when I get my GB145...

LOL, thanks for the vid awesome thing. And you Daegor...

Pinching_eyes_2
Can Gravity act as good as Vulcan for smash attack?
Not quite, vulcan has incredible smash. However, gravity is arguably more versatile, especially as in left
spin it destabilises 230 track beyblades. Vulcan works best on low tracks, whereas gravity is dangerous sat most heights.
Simply, vulcan has more smash, but gravity has more versatility.
i'm gonna ask this one thing again.
if you put an end clutch EG into ED145, would it mean when the bey tumbles, it would pop back up? i wouldn't use it in WBO tourneys, but to battle my friends, so, if it's possible, please tell me!