Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 07, 2011  4:14 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: R145 is. Rubber 145
No it isn't.

BD145 is the heaviest Track to date.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:17 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:14 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: R145 is. Rubber 145
No it isn't.

BD145 is the heaviest Track to date.

Really? what does it stand for?
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:18 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Really? what does it stand for?

This, you should check in their individual threads.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:24 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:18 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Really? what does it stand for?

This, you should check in their individual threads.

Oh okay alright.
hey which ray mold is better for attack
i know that lightning and vulcan are better
is it mold 1 or mold 2
and how many molds for storm
Sometimes when I read combos about Meteo L-Drago, sometimes it will say Absorb Version in brackets after it. What does that mean?
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:46 PM)Toungemaster Wrote: Sometimes when I read combos about Meteo L-Drago, sometimes it will say Absorb Version in brackets after it. What does that mean?
Try reading the BB-98 topic ...
is this a good combo???

earth capricorn 100 wd
lol yes it is.. and don´t put the Bull clear wheel as someone will tell you too.. clear wheels are just to be preety they do difference but not much so use the one you like more Wink

i have a question: what is the Mc Frown challenge? sorry but i´m curious..
which is the strongest beylauncher
Ricko, richie, nick blaze, (you've been banned twice for a reason) stop being both smug and incorrect, the extra 10-20 seconds using bull gets you can be vital, especially in tourneys where you will face other stamina combos often.
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:36 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Ricko, richie, nick blaze, (you've been banned twice for a reason) stop being both smug and incorrect, the extra 10-20 seconds using bull gets you can be vital, especially in tourneys where you will face other stamina combos often.

who the hell is nick blaze???? and bull makes difference but not that much.. its my opinion.. clear wheels are just to be preety you choose the one you like more..
This thread is not for opinion, it's for fact. There's a reason we specify certain clear wheels. This difference between your opinion and reality is why you've been banned
Maybe I got nick blaze wrong, but it was along those lines.
That's your opinion ,not fact,don't give out wrong info,while clear wheels do look pretty they make a difference,a pretty important difference
does the digital power launcher have more power or same than a beylauncher
and does light launcher 2 have more power or same than beylauncher
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:43 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: does the digital power launcher have more power or same than a beylauncher
For both : less.
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:42 PM)Gloomy Wrote: That's your opinion ,not fact,don't give out wrong info,while clear wheels do look pretty they make a difference,a pretty important difference

ok think what you want.. we have different points.. i will not discuss that.. to me they doesn´t matter.. my point is they matter to be cool! end! off topic
how hard does a beyblade spin
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:47 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: how hard does a beyblade spin

launch one and you will see...
i dont mean that i mean how many times does it turn in a second
That depends on a huge number of variables, launch power, weight distribution, friction, etc etc.
Is the Power Launcher equal or less power compared to the beyblauncher

EPIC FAIL >.>
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:43 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: does the digital power launcher have more power or same than a beylauncher
For both : less.

k thanks kai-v
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:52 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: i dont mean that i mean how many times does it turn in a second

Well I'm not sure about the new ones but I do remember the G-Rev Gameboy Advance game, made the beys spin over 3000 or 6000 or somthing like that, RPM.
RPM is rotations per minute.