Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey guys whats the best attribute for a beyblade, attack, defense, stamina, or balance? And the beyblade that the one most have tell me that beyblade. What i mean is that for example: Defense is the best and Earth Eagle has the most defense e.t.c Smile

P.S sorry for my bad english
Earth Virgo = Defence

Earth Aquilla = Stamina

LL Drago = Attack

Attack is the best
I have a quick question, today I purchased a Tamara tomy storm Pegasis, and the RF was just like the hasbro and sonokong mold(minus the bar on the inside). I just looked on beywiki, and didn't find the answer, but I thought all Takara tomy storm pegasis RF molds are the ones that tend to free spin, how come mine isn't one of the ones that free spin?
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:33 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I have a quick question, today I purchased a Tamara tomy storm Pegasis, and the RF was just like the hasbro and sonokong mold(minus the bar on the inside). I just looked on beywiki, and didn't find the answer, but I thought all Takara tomy storm pegasis RF molds are the ones that tend to free spin, how come mine isn't one of the ones that free spin?

They changed it for ages...
They use the rectangular structure now.
I've asked this question once before, and I felt I did not receive a sufficient answer:
Is there a difference between Takara-Tomy's RS and SonoKong's? Performance wise?
As I plan to get RS soon..
I don't beleive there is any, but Sonokong tends to use the latest molds, etc so I assume if there is any difference, the Sonokong RS would be the better choice, no?
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:57 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I don't beleive there is any, but Sonokong tends to use the latest molds, etc so I assume if there is any difference, the Sonokong RS would be the better choice, no?

Both TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong's RS' have a bar and use the rectangular structure.
If there are any differences, will be minor.
Thanks! On that note, good night!
Is XF or LF better on lightning l-drago ch120?
I think XF is a bit better, but I would recommend RF or R2F.
EDDIT: LRF too.
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:24 AM)Wraith Wrote: I think XF is a bit better, but I would recommend RF or R2F.
ooo..
i thought lf was better nvm
and isnt lrf better for l drago than r2f
Whoops, forgot about you LRF, you left-spinning dickens.
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:27 AM)aquila112 Wrote: and isnt lrf better for l drago than r2f
Yes, LRF provides slightly more speed but slightly less Stamina (which doesn't really matter for Attack types).
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:49 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:27 AM)aquila112 Wrote: and isnt lrf better for l drago than r2f
Yes, LRF provides slightly more speed but slightly less Stamina (which doesn't really matter for Attack types).

thanks
Which Tip is better for the combo
MF Lightning Ldrago Ch120___?
RF, R2F, or LRF?
LRF.
ok thnx
RF or R2F?
R2F has less stamina, but moves faster and is designed for right spin beys

RF moves slower compared to R2F but has more stamina

on a left spin bey there isnt much difference so i would recommend RF

yes it is faster even still, but id prefer an RF. purely because if they are spinning in the same direction, R2F will come close to making a hit and then slow down, i like RF for its consistency...
No, R2F is still faster.
Y would u need a bit more stamina if ur bey can be faster and KO the other bey faster? I agree with Dan on this.
Uh alright, we all have choices so I choose the faster one.
Light Launcher 2 is longer than Beylauncher?
Is burn pheonix hasbro out in uk?
i cant find the purchase consultation thread so which should i buy
ray unicorno
gravity persues
rock giraffe

i can get 2