Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

plse post pics of both wd and wb and dont spam now lets start pming
no i used PTW sorry my mistake.. i use tt only when i use attack types or i´m making tests..

buti don´t think the results change with the type of stadium in this type of match...
sorry for doublepost.. big question!if i use leone or pegasis CW on a destabiliser the results will change that much? or i will win with the other CW? pleaseee reply!
can anyone provide me a weight, size and performance comparison of those old beyblades, e.g. driger S (good times) and these new ones. because those electronic ones were about 10 years ago and i was only a little kid.
EDIT: oh and also HMS beyblades. i really want one of those but i dont know where my friends bought them. they only sell MFB at toys r us
what's a 5 min mold?
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:18 AM)Nano Wrote: what's a 5 min mold?

Virgo has 3/4/5 minute. mold.
Refers to how long it spins.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:02 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:18 AM)Nano Wrote: what's a 5 min mold?

Virgo has 3/4/5 minute. mold.
Refers to how long it spins.

How long it spins with what parts?
Can Libra be used as an attack wheel? Also, can burn spin for 5 minutes? suggest alternatives to Earth MOLD 1 that spins for 5 minutes?
Someone refresh my memory for me plz. The MFB Attack stadium is the most balanced out of all the stadiums right? That's why everybody prefers it?
Not only for preference, but it's required to be used in tournaments and testing.

Out of all the MFB Stadiums, yes. But out of all the Stadiums released thus far, I believe the Tornado Attack Stadium is the best.
And other person, sorry I cannot type the Kanji in your name- Thanks for the information.
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:10 AM)Nano Wrote: How long it spins with what parts?

IIRC, the solo-spin results are tested with Virgo DF145D.
i recently bought some takra tomy blades and the bottoms didnt seem to be a tight fit like hasbro, is this usual? also how come my RF seems to be connected loosely, the rubber bit
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:16 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Can Libra be used as an attack wheel?
Yes. Libra CH120RF can score some KOs against MF Libra C145WB, but don't expect it to hit as hard as something like Lightning or even Ray.

(Dec. 30, 2010  10:16 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Also, can burn spin for 5 minutes?
Burn (Mold 1) would probably be able to, since I had reached over 5 minutes with Burn Bull 145WD before.

(Dec. 30, 2010  10:16 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: suggest alternatives to Earth MOLD 1 that spins for 5 minutes?
Burn (Mold 1) and Virgo (5 min. mold).
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:17 AM)clericlaw Wrote: i recently bought some takra tomy blades and the bottoms didnt seem to be a tight fit like hasbro, is this usual? also how come my RF seems to be connected loosely, the rubber bit
Both situations are common.
Hmm, which Mold is the Burn that comes with BB-96?
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:48 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hmm, which Mold is the Burn that comes with BB-96?

Mold 2, TT had stopped producing mold 1 for months.
does lightning only work for ldrago cause ive seen few cxombos like lightning pegasus and lightning orso
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:36 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:16 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Can Libra be used as an attack wheel?
Yes. Libra CH120RF can score some KOs against MF Libra C145WB, but don't expect it to hit as hard as something like Lightning or even Ray.

(Dec. 30, 2010  10:16 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Also, can burn spin for 5 minutes?
Burn (Mold 1) would probably be able to, since I had reached over 5 minutes with Burn Bull 145WD before.

(Dec. 30, 2010  10:16 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: suggest alternatives to Earth MOLD 1 that spins for 5 minutes?
Burn (Mold 1) and Virgo (5 min. mold).
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:17 AM)clericlaw Wrote: i recently bought some takra tomy blades and the bottoms didnt seem to be a tight fit like hasbro, is this usual? also how come my RF seems to be connected loosely, the rubber bit
Both situations are common.

hmm, does that mean hasbro is better? and does it affect performance? also if i have ripped off my stickers will that effect performance? XD
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:42 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: does lightning only work for ldrago cause ive seen few cxombos like lightning pegasus and lightning orso
Yes, Lightning and L Drago I only fit together. Other combinations are illegal.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:09 PM)clericlaw Wrote: hmm, does that mean hasbro is better? and does it affect performance? also if i have ripped off my stickers will that effect performance? XD
I suppose?
Hasbro RFs are more sturdy because of the plastic 'bar' which holds the rubber in place.
As for the loose fitting Bottoms, every brand experiences this problem.

Stickers won't affect the performance of a Bey much.
hey guys i´m with a problem.. when i use the track 100 the facebolt ton´t fits well.. the clear wheel starts wobling.. and happens the same when i put Leone on Rock.. even with a 145 track Leone is wobling a bit too...

what can i do with this ? i really get upset when the clear wheel wobbles...
it may be lose dark bull (hasbros) clear wheel really wobbles and h145 track doesent stay steady
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:35 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:09 PM)clericlaw Wrote: hmm, does that mean hasbro is better? and does it affect performance? also if i have ripped off my stickers will that effect performance? XD
I suppose?
Hasbro RFs are more sturdy because of the plastic 'bar' which holds the rubber in place.
As for the loose fitting Bottoms, every brand experiences this problem.

Stickers won't affect the performance of a Bey much.

hmm ok. what if i washed it in water? and are u sure hasbro suffers that problem? my hasbro fits tight.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:45 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: hey guys i´m with a problem.. when i use the track 100 the facebolt ton´t fits well.. the clear wheel starts wobling.. and happens the same when i put Leone on Rock.. even with a 145 track Leone is wobling a bit too...

what can i do with this ? i really get upset when the clear wheel wobbles...

u tightened it good? because i dont face this problem
which is the best stamina wheel between burn mold 2 and earth mold 2?
I believe that burn is the better wheel itself