Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Or upper mode- if thats what your asking
EDIT:beaten
@Dominance:
Is this correct? (Links to a snapshot of my disassembled un-modified right out of the box L-Drago.): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x51jer&s=7

Is what I said there right? (I know I left out the CH120 and that). Also, I can't find "cancer" on the beylocker in the beybattle site.

@DracielViper
Do you have a link?
Check the Beywiki article of Lightning L Drago.
(Sorry I'm being a pain with this)

Is there anything that explains what Upper Mode and those modes are and that shows an in-depth guide (for noobs) on how to change your mode? Please link me if there is one.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...rago_100HF
Look there.
Go to the gallery and look at the pictures.
hi im new here. Smile
it was the first metal fight beyblade i got and still is the only one i have. i did have a driger electronic many years back but i dont have it anymore Unhappy

anyway i was wondering what people think about it. many people think its not a great beyblade and i didn't really know anything about the beyblades when i got it, just got it cos i thought it looked cool. i watched many videos and it loses a lot of the time. or do the people not know how to use it?

also, does switching the track actually make a lot of difference? i don't really notice that much and haven't really battled anyone yet.

also one more question. is launching the beyblade onto a hard marble surface damaging. i notice it bounces a lot when i do but it spins smoothly afterwards. im scared the bottom might become flat
@Dominance: Okay I think I get it now. So a Lightning L-Drago with a Metal Face with a CH120 Spin Track with an RF performance tip. However, I can replace the Energy Ring (L-Drago) with Gasher than I change the Spin Track to a ____. Cancer is the same as Gasher. So without Gasher/Cancer it looks like this: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5khlvp&s=7

With Gasher/Cancer it looks the same only with Gasher/Cancer instead of L-Drago and I change the 120 to ___ with them.

blah: So when it says I have to rotate the L-Drago CLEAR Wheel 180 degrees, does it have to be a Clear wheel? And what is a wheel? Is it that gold thing with the dragons (that supposedly can be clear)?
Viper, read Beywiki.

Moreover, you should really know that only L Drago fits on the Lightning Metal Wheel. If you put any other Clear Wheel on it, it will be very illegal and you will probably not even be able to launch it.
As everyone knows, L-Drago uses a left hand launcher, cranks backwards, and the rip cord goes in upside-down. With normal bey's when you crank it sticks on the launcher and is tight enough so that if shaken it'll stay on. Whenever I put my L-Drago on the thing and crank backwards like usual it is hanging off or isn't all the way on the launcher, this makes me lose a lot of spin and I lose easily. Please tell me how I can fix this. This is a brand new L-Drago.
Hello, I want to know, what is OHKO? And what is the complete word of OHKO?
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:50 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Hello, I want to know, what is OHKO? And what is the complete word of OHKO?
One Hit Knock Out

Literally, knocking out the opposing Bey with one hit.
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:29 AM)Viper Wrote: As everyone knows, L-Drago uses a left hand launcher, cranks backwards, and the rip cord goes in upside-down. With normal bey's when you crank it sticks on the launcher and is tight enough so that if shaken it'll stay on. Whenever I put my L-Drago on the thing and crank backwards like usual it is hanging off or isn't all the way on the launcher, this makes me lose a lot of spin and I lose easily. Please tell me how I can fix this. This is a brand new L-Drago.
Did you turn the Bey clockwise (looking from above the launcher) to fit onto the Launcher?
There really shouldn't be any problem if you did. :\
Thanks guys I can now tell.
Viper: facepalm
@everyone else: help
I'm confused. For stamina, which is better: SD or WD?
Depends on what you want.
^What ?

In general WD is better than SD.
which version of BD is better? boot mode or the other one?
Edit; what am i saying ? lol.
I beleive Boost mode is only compatible with Hell Kerbecs itself, but as a whole perhaps the standard would do... (Non Boost)

EDIT: Blah, we both know SD is better Smug
Ah, thanks for that.
(Dec. 26, 2010  12:55 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Blah, we both know SD is better Smug
No it isn't.

If you actually battle Earth Bull 145WD against Earth Bull 145SD, the one with WD will win a majority of the battles.
When Beys with SD and WD starts precessing, the one with SD usually falls over first while the one with WD could last longer since the 'wide' part of the bottom supports the Bey from falling, allowing it to spin slightly longer.

It's just from experience though. Not sure if anyone else experiences this. :\
ahh, thanks for clearing that up, erm my SD works better than my mint wd?

in a battle...
Not questioning this but if it's better how come everyone uses SD in stamina tests instead of WD... People make no sense.