Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I hope this question is allowed here.:
I have a question : Has any one made a thread or tested? MF Lighting L-drago CH120RF vs MF Vulcan horseus 90RF (I don't think this question is supposed to be here :[) .)
o dont think it belongs either but my question is what does the m and Q stand for in storm capricorn m145Q
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:04 PM)Dissidia Wrote: I hope this question is allowed here.:
I have a question : Has any one made a thread or tested? MF Lighting L-drago CH120RF vs MF Vulcan horseus 90RF (I don't think this question is supposed to be here :[) .)

usually tests are done with Attack vs Defence and Defence vs Stamina (edit: i'm incorrect).

(Dec. 14, 2010  10:14 PM)orion772 Wrote: o dont think it belongs either but my question is what does the m and Q stand for in storm capricorn m145Q

Q stands for Quake.
[/quote]

usually tests are done with Attack vs Defence and Defence vs Stamina (hopefully i'm not incorrect).
[/quote]

okay now do you have an answer to my question
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:14 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Q stands for Quake.

great thanks now about the m i cant find what that means anywhere
Search before you ask.
rock bull 100 fs is amazing, before you start saying how bad it is just try it out
that did not belong here, and against top tier combos it would get beaten easily
do they sell bey pointers in california
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:11 PM)lilsora4 Wrote: do they sell bey pointers in california

(Dec. 14, 2010  10:31 PM)Wraith Wrote: Search before you ask.

And, for the record, no they don't.
Beypointers are exclusive to Japan, and they're useless anyways.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:11 PM)lilsora4 Wrote: do they sell bey pointers in california

Don't think so. You gotta buy online (ebay?) :\
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:13 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

(Dec. 14, 2010  10:31 PM)Wraith Wrote: Search before you ask.

And, for the record, no they don't.
Beypointers are exclusive to Japan, and they're useless anyways.

True their useless here you can't use them unless you have a friend who has one.
What set is a Black Escolpio Clear Wheel in?
(Dec. 15, 2010  12:11 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What set is a Black Escolpio Clear Wheel in?

BB-86 Beyblade Deck Attack and Defense Set.
Is the ultra japnese release of spike lizard worth alot? cuz i wanna buy one.
Is attaching a beylauncher suspension to a TT ripcord illegal?
I tried this and the suspension fits, but it's kinda pointless.
I'm just curious
LOL, of course that is fake.
For the Ray Unicorno offensive combo, would switching unicorno and Pegasis (II) change it drastically? I've searched for a test and haven't found any
It'd be best if you could name the actual combo, but no unless there is a big weight difference (Gemios vs Bull) it really doesn't matter that much unless you have a hasbro clear wheel against a TT CW. Apparently hasbro pegasis is 3.44 g Uncertain
Wasn't sure if i should have started a new topic or not so i figure better to post here first.

I tried to stay competitive throughout the plastic and HMS generation. When HMS died so did my beyspirit but now i have the itch to get back into beyblade. Now i have no interest in collecting i want to be competitive. I have some takera stadiums from HMS gen to blade in for now ( TB, TBTS ) and i want to buy the right blades to make the common competitive combos currently being used effectively in tournaments. I still understand all the concepts of beyblade. What im lacking is the knowledge of what parts are best suited for the most effective combos in the meta game. (for attack, stamina and defense. )

What i ask is. With a $200 budget what would be the best blades to purchase so i can build what the consensus best attack, stamina and defense type combos are.

Really appreciate the help - Maz
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:42 AM)Maz Wrote: Wasn't sure if i should have started a new topic or not so i figure better to post here first.

I tried to stay competitive throughout the plastic and HMS generation. When HMS died so did my beyspirit but now i have the itch to get back into beyblade. Now i have no interest in collecting i want to be competitive. I have some takera stadiums from HMS gen to blade in for now ( TB, TBTS ) and i want to buy the right blades to make the common competitive combos currently being used effectively in tournaments. I still understand all the concepts of beyblade. What im lacking is the knowledge of what parts are best suited for the most effective combos in the meta game. (for attack, stamina and defense. )

What i ask is. With a $200 budget what would be the best blades to purchase so i can build what the consensus best attack, stamina and defense type combos are.

Use the "Purchase Consultation" Thread
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:42 AM)Maz Wrote: What i ask is. With a $200 budget what would be the best blades to purchase so i can build what the consensus best attack, stamina and defense type combos are.

That is usually written in the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, or you can always ask in the Purchase Consultation, if you have a list of available items that you want to choose from.
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:42 AM)Maz Wrote: What i ask is. With a $200 budget what would be the best blades to purchase so i can build what the consensus best attack, stamina and defense type combos are.

That is usually written in the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, or you can always ask in the Purchase Consultation, if you have a list of available items that you want to choose from.

Didn't he ask for Plastics and Hms