Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 15, 2010  2:48 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Didn't he ask for Plastics and Hms
Not really. Plus, considering he wants to have Beyblades used in tournaments, only Metal Fight Beyblades are used now.
I mean MFB i have plastics and HMS. See the problem is i dont have a list of potential choices. I need a list. What do you think should i repost it in the purchase consultation or what to buy in mfb?
Can someone tell me about how big a Square not Wide square but Square(sonokong) is?Like either aproxmitatly(jeeze spelling is off) or like Example,the size of a shoe.Either one

Edit:staduim
The wide square and the "square" stadium released by Sonokong are the same thing. They are both called Wide Square Stadiums.
I thank you so much for that confusion!>:}

Edit:i mean you ended my confusionSmile
is the guy with more points the world best blader?
Not necessarily because there are a lot of Bladers not in the WBO Tired
yeah ........ and those bladers don´t know nothing.. they´re just kids with a toy.. beyblade i more than that...
That was really ignorant dude, you don't know that.
hi guys,
does any of you know how to get a beyblade book?
the one that shows combos inside it and new beyblades and stuff??
i just think there are some japanese bey books
(not sure)
I don't think those exist for MFB.
(Dec. 15, 2010  5:41 AM)Viper57 Wrote: hi guys,
does any of you know how to get a beyblade book?
the one that shows combos inside it and new beyblades and stuff??

There was one handed out at the Blader Jam 2004 North American Finals, but I doubt you'd be able to find it now.
oh ok then. thanks for the info.
There are some magazines that CoroCoro releases, which essentially only are a collage of things they published in the past months about Beyblade. You might be able to get some on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. It would of course be in Japanese though, and I doubt an English one was released yet for Metal Fight Beyblade.
How do I know my Mad Gasher track (Change height) Is 120 or 145?
hey whats up bladers! a very easy question to answer: just asking can you bring a fake launcher grip(for beyblade metal fusion) to a tournament? and why? please answer! because i have a fake launcher grip!.
(Dec. 15, 2010  8:22 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote: How do I know my Mad Gasher track (Change height) Is 120 or 145?

Just by looking haha, but there are more protrusions at 120 height because its collated at 145 height the little spikes are distributed slightly...

@Above my post No any sort f fakes, even if they dont affacet performance in any way arent legal
(Dec. 15, 2010  8:26 AM)BattleNeko Wrote: hey whats up bladers! a very easy question to answer: just asking can you bring a fake launcher grip(for beyblade metal fusion) to a tournament? and why? please answer! because i have a fake launcher grip!.
You can because it doesnt alter game play. Meaning nothing that could touch the blade or launcher,stuff like that.
^ Thanks for answering. 120 is shorter, right?
(Dec. 15, 2010  8:36 AM)KyoyaXDarkwolf Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  8:26 AM)BattleNeko Wrote: hey whats up bladers! a very easy question to answer: just asking can you bring a fake launcher grip(for beyblade metal fusion) to a tournament? and why? please answer! because i have a fake launcher grip!.
You can because it doesnt alter game play. Meaning nothing that could touch the blade or launcher,stuff like that.
Wait, a fake grip isnt legal? Thats wierd.0-0
help how do i battle people
does anyone know when the next beyblade competition will be in malaysia?
I Now have a enough money to buy the l drago reshuffle set So should I buy the set now or wait till hell kerbex comes out but am desperate for new parts
hell kerbex has 3 new parts and is worth waiting while
in the reshuffle set there is the clear wheels rush red absorb blue and assault blue (new ones)
for the metal wheel there is red and black and blue and silver (new ones)
the tracks df105 (a new track) t125 85 (very rare) lw105
for the bottom xf (very rare) rf (best attack one) lf (most aggresive plastic bottom)
so definitely the l drago set is better
(if u like hell kerbex try waiting and look how good the testings show)
That goes in the purchase consultation thread Uncertain

Aquilla112, I beleive you know that this doesn't go here why would you answer this for him? Anyway, whats said is done; I beleive BB-98 will be better than Hell Kerbex, considering if you can only get one, you should pretty much always opt for the more expensive :L

EDIT: @ Momo, Oops sorry I didn't know that you couldn't answer it even after the damage was done. A wronging on my part Tired
(Dec. 15, 2010  9:07 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: I Now have a enough money to buy the l drago reshuffle set So should I buy the set now or wait till hell kerbex comes out but am desperate for new parts

Please post this in the Purchase Consulatation Thread.

Edit: littlechipz: Next time, please direct them at the proper location to ask/post, instead of answering in the incorrect location.