Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Lol grammar Nazi.....heh jk I do the same thing, thank you for that.
Is Gravity wheel good at defense?
I found that it is quite heavy,but the recoil is high.
No it isn't it is outclassed severely in defense. Its main use now is for attack customizations.
Like Gravity Perseus R145R2F
More like MF Gravity Perseus D145RF. :L
Hah, you know those two threads that were closed? The guy who made them PM'd me with the exac same combo. I don't know why he chose me though Uncertain

Anyway, on their prospective beys (LRF in left spin and R2F in right) which is faster?
What are their prospective Beys? LDrago II and Galaxy Peg?
Is there much difference in the quality of TT CH120 and Hasbro CH120. If so which is better?
No, their prospective beys spin in the direction they were made for LRF on a left spin (any) and R2F on a right spin (any) so yeah, which bottom (beys must have similar weights) orbits the stadium quicker
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:55 AM)Smtih Wrote: Is there much difference in the quality of TT CH120 and Hasbro CH120. If so which is better?
Hasbro CH120 sometimes stuffs up.
Yeah, TT CH120 is more stable Uncertain
i bought an earth virgo the other day and i was wondering what are the good parts of it? I want to know what parts to use in competitve customizations.
Earth and GB145 are both used in top tier Defence combos.
What blah said haha ^^

Can 85 be substituted with 100 in Vulcan Horseus 85R2F??
Yeah it can, still top tier but no as good.
can earth and bs be used in stamina combos
Earth can, but BS is relatively a bad tip. It's usable if you don't have D, SD, or WD.
Earth MOLD 2 is outclassed by Burn, but is useful in the absence of MOLD 1 or Burn, I recommend getting Aquilla for stamina. Its nearly top tier out of the box
thanks alot
and one more question...which fusion wheel is better for stamina
burn or thermal
Burn. It's rounder and top tier.
Burn. Thermal is really only used for destabilizers and It sucks at even that, pretty useless...
Thermal can be used for Stamina combos, what distabilizers ?
It can, I prefer burn and I've seen some destabilizers use thermal, ill leave it up to you though, our great moderators provide smart information Wink
thanks for helpful info
and blah i luv ur videos on youtube
if my RF has gone bad, can i remove what is left of the rubber and replace it with a brand new pencil eraser? i would rather not buy 20 storm pegasis'

and if i remove the Rubber and do not replace it, does that mean RF becomes a WHF of sorts?