Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 12, 2010  4:21 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: ???
If you have no idea what people are talking about, just stay out of the conversation ... That was SPAM.

Ray15 Wrote:Is it possible to successfully perform the Sliding Shoot technique with the XF bottom?
It can be performed, however as XF is made of plastic, it cannot retain the flower pattern as much as a rubber Bottom would.

Nick Blaze Wrote:how should i launch a stamina beyblade? what is the best launch technique for a stamina bey? i think the launch is important... so can somebody help me? thanks
You just launch it, normally.
Probably VERY hard, as I can barely hold the flower pattern with WF.
My lightning wheel broke. ._. What would be the best way to make a quick repair before I get a new LLDrago?
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:58 AM)jr591 Wrote: My lightning wheel broke. ._. What would be the best way to make a quick repair before I get a new LLDrago?

Welding it back would alter performance, and that's the only fix for broken Metal.

Just buy a new one.
for stamina burn or earth??and also for stamina: 230? 85? or 145? (i think these are the three best tracks)
1. burn
2. if fighting against a bey with a 145 track use 85, if fighting a bey with 230 use a 145 track, if fighting against a bey with 85 use 230, so 145<85<230<145 , and ad145 is better than 145
so whythey are not in the top tier stamina combo?
because they havnt been tested enough or something like that but they will be soon
i have the three and i think the best vs stamina and defense is 85 he beats everything except 230... 230 is the best vs attack because is too higher but he losses with 145 , D/T125 and others high tracks... i think these two are better options than AD145
ad145 is proven to be better than 145... <- offtopic
is thermal good in stamina if so
can u tell me that thermal is better than which all wheels for stamina
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:35 AM)aquila112 Wrote: is thermal good in stamina if so
can u tell me that thermal is better than which all wheels for stamina

Thermal is not a good stamina Fusion wheel , currently the best is Burn & then Flame
thanks
and i thought after burn was earth
It is Earth after Burn
oh thanks and could u please answer that is thermal good for stamina
Meh.
didnt really understand
He means it is ok. It's not terrible, but it isn't amazing either.
hey yo whats up bladers just asking if the dark metal fusion wheel is better than the rock fusion wheel when using this bey:dark/rock Aquario/Leone ED145 wb! thanks! a bunch if u can answer this!!!!
They are both horrible. Dark (Hasbro) is a bit better, I think.
Yes the Hasbro Dark mold is slightly better than Rock because it has less recoil.
Did you just say Dark has NO RECOIL?!
Ah sorry I worded that wrong, lemme edit that.
The grammar is still wrong Pinching_eyes_2