Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 11, 2010  2:44 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Does Vulcan have potential as a defender? Just wondering because Vulcan is a very thick attack wheel, a Libra successor?
According to these tests by Fyuuor, the win rate of MF Vulcan GB145WB against Top-Tier Attack combos is actually higher then MF Earth Bull GB145WB.

So yes, Vulcan does have potential as a Defense Wheel.
Wow, my assumption was correct. Will pairing Vulcan with an RS/RSF reduce recoil and give better results?
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:00 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Vulcan has way too much recoil.
This was what I was curious about too, the test results were pretty mind-blowing to me...
Wow, that was real surprising.

Hard to believe, I'm gonna test it out with RSF.
Same here, we'll compare our results soon, just waiting on my attack stadium Wink what combo are you going to use it against?
Ray Unicorno 100RF and MF Lightning L Drago 85R2F.
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:00 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:44 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Does Vulcan have potential as a defender? Just wondering because Vulcan is a very thick attack wheel, a Libra successor?
According to these tests by Fyuuor, the win rate of MF Vulcan GB145WB against Top-Tier Attack combos is actually higher then MF Earth Bull GB145WB.

So yes, Vulcan does have potential as a Defense Wheel.

I think we have another blade going in the potential thread...
do the takara tomy beylaunchers have a longer string than the hasbro ones
No Hasbro Beylaunchers are longer by 2cm I think it was. TT Winders are the ones that are longer than Hasbro's.
if i made a launcher grip myself it will be legal and the same thing?
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:47 AM)|Joe| Wrote: No Hasbro Beylaunchers are longer by 2cm I think it was. TT Winders are the ones that are longer than Hasbro's.
This is not true.
Both Hasbro and Takara Tomy BeyLaunchers have exactly the same string length.
The only difference is that the Hasbro version has a longer handle.
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:49 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: if i made a launcher grip myself it will be legal and the same thing?

obviously not. maybe read the wbo rules pdf?
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:53 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:47 AM)|Joe| Wrote: No Hasbro Beylaunchers are longer by 2cm I think it was. TT Winders are the ones that are longer than Hasbro's.
This is not true.

My Beylaunchers are different length. The Hasbro one is shorter for me.
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:53 AM)Diamond Wrote:
This is not true.

Hm I was probably thinking of the difference between the L Drago Beylaunchers then.
Vulcan won at Defense because it still played like an Attack Type, but had less recoil than the opponent, and allowed the opponent to do the attacking for it.
what do you thin about this track: WA130? i can found anything about it... attack stamina or defense track? it is good? thanks : )
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:55 AM)Blader Bruno Wrote: can i?

You could, As no one is really stopping you, but like somebody said before, it wouldn't be legal.
i unterstood that but i did another question...
WA stands for Wing Attack, so guess.
Learn to do some research.
(Dec. 11, 2010  7:23 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: WA stands for Wing Attack, so guess.
Learn to do some research.

Wing Attacker 130.
What has higher Re-coil (Aquario pre HWS) or Lightning LDrago CW and MW)
hey what up guys! quick question! is GB145 better then ED145,C145 when using a defense combo?
Yes
What's the best height to use Meteo L-Drago with against a 105 or 100 track stamina combo?