Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

im making my friends come out the closet that they secretlly love beyblades, you dont have to hate things just because your "too old" for it.
Sorry, I asked this before first where to put it how would one perform a sliding ehoot with a string launcher. I should take note of where this is sen
is it better to have a higher or lower track for stamina,attack and defense?
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:39 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: is it better to have a higher or lower track for stamina,attack and defense?

Lower for Stamina, but 230 is showing promise for Stamina.

Defense usually goes with a Gimmicky Track which are usually 145.

And Attack is dependent on the Metal Wheel that you're using.
What is rarer Quetzalcoatl Silver or Gold?
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:39 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Sorry, I asked this before first where to put it how would one perform a sliding ehoot with a string launcher. I should take note of where this is sen

It's EXACTLY like a sliding shoot with a Light/Right Launcher, but a little harder.(That's why I prefer Banking)
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:42 AM)Brandy890 Wrote: What is rarer Quetzalcoatl Silver or Gold?

Silver is.
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:42 AM)Brandy890 Wrote: What is rarer Quetzalcoatl Silver or Gold?

Surely the Silver one.
(I know I ask a lot of questions; I'm a noob! Confused)

Earth Aquila and Virgo's Beywiki articles only talks about TAKARA TOMY molds. Is Hasbro's Earth Aquila/Eagle the first mold of Earth or second mold?
Earth Eagles mold is 1st i believe.
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:00 AM)Libra1475 Wrote: (I know I ask a lot of questions; I'm a noob! Confused)

Earth Aquila and Virgo's Beywiki articles only talks about TAKARA TOMY molds. Is Hasbro's Earth Aquila/Eagle the first mold of Earth or second mold?

second mold
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:02 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: Earth Eagles mold is 1st i believe.
If second molds exist, then it is because the first had more risks of breaking. Why would Hasbro be using the first mold knowing that, hm ?

Libra1475, it is definitely the second mold.
Is the TT Leone clear wheel a lighter color than the Hasbro one?
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:26 AM)Qwert Wrote: Is the TT Leone clear wheel a lighter color than the Hasbro one?
Hm, lighter colour ? I did not check both side by side, but I think it is the same colour ...
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:26 AM)Qwert Wrote: Is the TT Leone clear wheel a lighter color than the Hasbro one?
Hm, lighter colour ? I did not check both side by side, but I think it is the same colour ...
TT Leone clear wheel is green , hasbro leone is blue
I Actually don't like any particular beyblade playing style like attack , defense or stamina so i want to know which fusion wheel is better overall Earth or Burn or Rock or flame , i know Dark & storm are outclassed & Lightning is obviously good so i don't want any discussion about the last three , just tell me which is better overall in the first four options , if there cannot be only one winner btw the 1st four tell me the features of all four wheels [ Earth , Burn , Rock , Flame ] then i will choose which suits best for me thank you

Best Regards
I would say Earth is at first, because it's a top-tier part in both Defense and Stamina. Next would be Burn, as it's a top-tier Stamina Wheel, and it does have some usage for Attack combos. Next would be Flame, which used to be a top-tier Stamina part, but now it's been outclassed; it can be used in the Destabilizer: Flame Cancer 100SF. Finally, Rock. It has too much recoil for it to be good for Defense and even Stamina, but even though it has all of this recoil, it's still not as effective for Attack.

Edit: Since Defensive Beys are actually the weakest out of all three in the meta-game, I personally prefer Burn.
Thx Momo , i am gonna try new earth wheel combos now
Where can I get a SonoKong clear RF performance tip?
From the sonokong booster Dark Capricorne 105RF.
is storm capricorn any good,and why?
No it just sucks in general.
It's track and bottom are gimmicks, while Storm has been outclassed for Attack.
thanks
so what is your view point on the beyblade assembly chamber?
No its not its just like takara.