Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Purchase Consultation.
Can someone tell me the list of Driger G parts? I'm planning on creating a rough draft on the beyblade but I forgot thhe names of the parts
Use the search function to look at the beyblade parts list. It says every blade's parts on there.
in the royal beypit youtube video, I can't make out the Beys they were using at 3:35. I think I see Earth Unicorno DF145SD on the left and something else. Am I right to say both clear wheels are Unicorno? Sorry I can't really tell.

Also why is Earth Unicorno Df145SD good? Is it a good stamina type and does Earth replace burn in stamina?
I would have thought Burn Bull AD145WD instead?
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew about the passwords in the english version of Bakushin Susanow and what they do
P.S. Sorry don't know if someone already posted this
Better to post that on the actual game thread.
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:52 PM)DistortedPisces Wrote: Hi I was wondering if anyone knew about the passwords in the english version of Bakushin Susanow and what they do
P.S. Sorry don't know if someone already posted this
This topic is clearly for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, not the video games. Read the topic for that video game. There are no passwords yet.

TehKevin10 Wrote:Also why is Earth Unicorno Df145SD good? Is it a good stamina type and does Earth replace burn in stamina?
I would have thought Burn Bull AD145WD instead?
Besides Bull, it has all the good attributes for Stamina ... There is not much else to explain.

Burn is usually better.

AD145 is better than 145, yes.
Ok does unicorno have notable stamina then, it was chosen over bull like earth over burn and these were finalists.
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:17 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: Ok does unicorno have notable stamina then, it was chosen over bull like earth over burn and these were finalists.
Finalists in what ? As far as is known, Bull is better.
Royal Beypit, he said that in his first post.
Not to be rude, :V
Just sayin'.
what is the lightest metal wheel
p.s. I checked the HWS Metal Wheel List on the beywiki but it only had a few metal wheels
I think its either, Virgo, Flame or even Storm, I think o:
What is "BB" that comes before a number? What does it stand for and what does it mean?
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p05mw.htm

Holy carp... Meteo is the Lightest Metal Wheel...

Edit: Second Lightest is Grand...
hey guys i got something to ask i just bought a lightning ldrago off ebay because i like in the uk which of ldrago's modes is better upper or rapidPinching_eyes
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:46 PM)rockaries7000 Wrote: hey guys i got something to ask i just bought a lightning ldrago off ebay because i like in the uk which of ldrago's modes is better upper or rapidPinching_eyes

Upper is better.
Does Banking with a Beylauncher give the equivalent result of using the sliding shoot?
It seems that way for me, and if I slide shoot with a Beylauncher the bey just self ko's.
It depends.
If your going for spin-stealing, Multi-Hit is better.
Thats really the only exception, though, so in most cases, yes, Upper would be more beneficial.
Edit:
Check the Beywiki, BrandonB.
look on the beywiki or search
What is "BB" that comes before a number? What does it stand for and what does it mean?
Beyblade...
does anybody have a beypointer i can buy for $11.