Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does anyone know if the bey ray gill is good?
How many Beybladers are in Richmond and where can I FIND them ? Are there gonna be any tournaments this and if there is when and where ?
which has better stamina GB145 or 145?
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:57 PM)HecticBlader Wrote: does anyone know if the bey ray gill is good?

yes it is very good
ray is great for attack
rsf is great for defence
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:31 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:57 PM)HecticBlader Wrote: does anyone know if the bey ray gill is good?

yes it is very good
ray is great for attack
rsf is great for defence

100 is also good.

For Stamina, and Attack Beys.
Hi. I live in America, and I was kinda wondering if we would get Galaxy Pegasus?
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:36 PM)Storm Flier Wrote: Hi. I live in America, and I was kinda wondering if we would get Galaxy Pegasus?

We will eventually.
Hopefully. Hasbro doesn't have as much culture as TT...

That's just America.
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:25 PM)beyblader710 Wrote: which has better stamina GB145 or 145?

145 cause its much lighter.
Need help with Storm Capricorne.
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:56 PM)Storm Flier Wrote: Need help with Storm Capricorne.
Get a refund for it at the store and buy another Beyblade. That will help you with it.

clyric Wrote:How many Beybladers are in Richmond and where can I FIND them ? Are there gonna be any tournaments this and if there is when and where ?
See in the WBO General forum.

Typhlosionwolf Wrote:Has anyone tested out the new L-Drago Hasbro stadium? I saw it at Target and I didn't know if I should get it or not.
Yes, look at the Lightning Force topic ...
(Nov. 02, 2010  5:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:56 PM)Storm Flier Wrote: Need help with Storm Capricorne.
Get a refund for it at the store and buy another Beyblade. That will help you with it.

clyric Wrote:How many Beybladers are in Richmond and where can I FIND them ? Are there gonna be any tournaments this and if there is when and where ?
See in the WBO General forum.

Typhlosionwolf Wrote:Has anyone tested out the new L-Drago Hasbro stadium? I saw it at Target and I didn't know if I should get it or not.
Yes, look at the Lightning Force topic ...
What? Do you mean you don't like it?

Is it a bad Bey or am I launching it wrong?
its not a very good bey i bought one and it was a terrible mistake.
Cause of that stupid tip and track...
Storm Capricorne is probably the worst Beyblade of the series, yes.
yes m145 and quake are useless

edit: beaten by kai-v
what is wal-mart equivalent to in england? is it like asda?
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what is wal-mart equivalent to in england? is it like asda?

Not sure. I know for a fact that UK doesn't have Targets or Wal-Marts. No hits for Beyblade on direct.asda.com.
it's just in england they are releasing all three beyblades with the game, cyber pegasus, counter leone and bakushin susanoo however there is no wal-mart for bakushin to be sold in!
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:52 PM)Nwolf Wrote: it's just in england they are releasing all three beyblades with the game, cyber pegasus, counter leone and bakushin susanoo however there is no wal-mart for bakushin to be sold in!

I'm sure the games will come out at some other retailer. Susanoo = Walmart, Pegasus = Target, Leone = other retailers.
Can someone discuss the Fly-Wheel effect ?
does anyone actually know why hasbro didnt release dragoon msuv?
If were to enter the Ray wheel in a WBO event, do I have to put the stickers on the metal wheel?
Dark Gasher I only recommend for the CH120 which can be useful somewhat for top tier attack types.
No Bey requires stickers on them whatsoever. Nwolf, the equivalent of Walmart would be an Argos or before, a Woolworths (bought all my beys here!!). All games with exclusive Beys will be available at HMV as it's the video game really being sold. Bakushin I am not sure however; you may be able to get at HMV too - Always try Game.
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:14 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: Dark Gasher I only recommend for the CH120 which can be useful somewhat for top tier attack types.

It is also good for some Defense combos for extra weight.
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:11 PM)JJ Wrote: If were to enter the Ray wheel in a WBO event, do I have to put the stickers on the metal wheel?

No