Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 01, 2010  4:57 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Anyone know what colour this Driger s recolour is cause it doesn't really tell you:

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg

"Blue Clear Version" to be exact - I read the Katakana.

Edit:

(Nov. 01, 2010  4:56 PM)misquared Wrote: Which is more efficient? / What is the difference between T125 and DF145?
i don't see much info on the wiki http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ornado_125

Uncertain

I'd say T125 is better for Stamina as it weighs less than DF145. Keep in mind that their effects are negligible.
(Nov. 01, 2010  5:29 PM)PegasusBlast Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  5:06 PM)misquared Wrote: Driger S Special Transparent edition

I have it XD
This is a forum for questions, NOT SPAM!

How is that spam? He was answering my question. Please take care to read the thread before posting.
(Nov. 01, 2010  7:48 AM)momiji manju Wrote: The bey you suggested was a bad defence blade. Hence why it got knocked out so easily.

Again, Vulcan Horuseus' uncustomised performance is easily predictable: high recoil wheel, on D.

So which is the best defense bey ???
Probably Earth Virgo for uncustomised beys.
Can someone please tell me the differences for the beyblade names in japan and america.
I know in japan dark gasher is called dark cancer, and burn fireblaze is called burn phoenix.
Are there any other differences in names???
If so, tell me please.
Thanks.
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:21 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Can someone please tell me the differences for the beyblade names in japan and america.
I know in japan dark gasher is called dark cancer, and burn fireblaze is called burn phoenix.
Are there any other differences in names???
If so, tell me please.
Thanks.

Earth Aquila = Earth Eagle
Storm Pegasis = Storm Pegasus
Rock Escolpio = Rock Scorpio
Killer Gemios = Evil Gemios
Storm Capricorne = Storm Capricorn
Mad Cancer = Dark Gasher (white to reg MW)
Wind = Storm (white to reg MW)
Guys what is the Quest for Quetz Campaign, I hear some people talking about if credits will be handed out at this event. It turns out it will, but i think this is the appropriate section to ask. Couldn't find an answer through search - very sorry Uncertain
Does anyone have a picture of the Stradust Pegasis box? (If you still have the Stadust Pegasis box, can you take pictures from the sides, front and back? thank you very much.
Just Google it, and you should find some images. Or Youtube it: there are videos of people opening the boxes.

Are you looking for anything in particular on it?
(Nov. 01, 2010  8:29 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: Guys what is the Quest for Quetz Campaign, I hear some people talking about if credits will be handed out at this event. It turns out it will, but i think this is the appropriate section to ask. Couldn't find an answer through search - very sorry Uncertain
No, that would have belonged in the "Questions about the WBO" topic.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23
Is there any way you can get the paint from chipping off from a beyblades metal?
Are Beylaunchers/Beylaucher L's superior to the regular launchers that come with beys? I know that a Beylauncher L comes with a TT Lightning L Drago, but I already have a Hasbro one. Are there any other beys that come with a Beylauncher L? Are TT ripcords better than Hasbro ones?

Lol. So many launcher questions. Sorry, still kinda new to MFB.
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:09 PM)jr591 Wrote: Are Beylaunchers/Beylaucher L's superior to the regular launchers that come with beys? I know that a Beylauncher L comes with a TT Lightning L Drago, but I already have a Hasbro one. Are there any other beys that come with a Beylauncher L? Are TT ripcords better than Hasbro ones?

Q 1: yes
Q 2: yes
Q 3: yes
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:09 PM)jr591 Wrote: Are Beylaunchers/Beylaucher L's superior to the regular launchers that come with beys? I know that a Beylauncher L comes with a TT Lightning L Drago, but I already have a Hasbro one. Are there any other beys that come with a Beylauncher L? Are TT ripcords better than Hasbro ones?

Gravity Perseus comes with a Beylauncher L/R. (Can Launch Left Spin, and Right Spin)
Hey all. It's been a while since I've been here or been involved with anything Beyblade in general. Recently, I picked up the following at my local Wal-Mart:

Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Flame Sagitarrio

My current "to buy" list is as follows:

Dark Gasher
Earth Aquila (Eagle)
Earth Virgo
Lightning L Drago
Burn Fireblaze

Are these good choices? Anything I should drop or add?
(Nov. 01, 2010  11:49 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Hey all. It's been a while since I've been here or been involved with anything Beyblade in general. Recently, I picked up the following at my local Wal-Mart:

Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Flame Sagitarrio

My current "to buy" list is as follows:

Dark Gasher
Earth Aquila (Eagle)
Earth Virgo
Lightning L Drago
Burn Fireblaze

Are these good choices? Anything I should drop or add?
You should probably use the Purchase Consultation for that.
Okay, thank you.
Which is a better defense combo, Rock Bull C145 WB, or MF Libra C145 WB
are there any part color differences between Wind Aquario 100HF/S abd Storm Aquario 100 HF/S?
100 is the same colour.
HF/S is a slightly darker colour.

You coulda checked the BeyWiki pics..
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:34 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: are there any part color differences between Wind Aquario 100HF/S abd Storm Aquario 100 HF/S?
From what I have seen no, except the obvious difference between Wind and Storm.

stormldrago1221 Wrote:Which is a better defense combo, Rock Bull C145 WB, or MF Libra C145 WB
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic. By the way, your username does not make sense.
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:36 AM)Pyro Wrote: 100 is the same colour.
HF/S is a slightly darker colour.

You coulda checked the BeyWiki pics..

the reason i asked was case i saw the beywiki pics. It seemed as if 100 and HF/S were a bluish color, although i am not sure, so that is why i asked. so does it really have a blue tint or is it just lighting?

while we are at it, the wiki has a pictire of an orage looking Trypio bey. is that lighting or is that a real color variant?
Why was it decided that Hidden Spirits Bey's were illegal? It seems as though the AR's should be legal. Is it that they were considered spin-off's and not the mainline toy? That's what I'm assuming.
I've heard of problems with the hasbro CH120. What are the problems?
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:58 AM)GaleWolfX Wrote: I've heard of problems with the hasbro CH120. What are the problems?
It does not remain at 145, especially in battles.