Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Question:

What does JB stand for and which Bey does it come with?
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:31 PM)Flames150 Wrote: Question:

It comes with Rock Escolpio/Scorpio however I'm not sure what it stands for.

Beywiki is one of the most useful function in the world.
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:33 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Its not on Beywiki, thats why I'm asking and thanks Tsubasa.
It is on beywiki is had tried to find the parts list or the MFB release list....
I even redirected someone to the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki for a similar question right above yours. Seriously I could warn you.
what is BBA Balancer? According to the wiki it is a type of Galeon...yet there is absolutely zero info on it anywhere. what is this bey, and is there a BBA Attacker, Defenser, and/or Survivor as well?

Also, is it just me or is left and right spin different in MFB vs Plastic? it seems that it is reversed almost...maybe the bey i was looking at had its AR twisted...i dont know...
(Oct. 29, 2010  4:25 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what is BBA Balancer? According to the wiki it is a type of Galeon...yet there is absolutely zero info on it anywhere. what is this bey, and is there a BBA Attacker, Defenser, and/or Survivor as well?

Also, is it just me or is left and right spin different in MFB vs Plastic? it seems that it is reversed almost...maybe the bey i was looking at had its AR twisted...i dont know...
If you look on the Beyblade Product List, you should see the answers. If you look on Google for "Beyblade + "BBA Balancer"", you will see something.

As far as I know they should be the same, no ?
They're all just recolours of blades with different stickers. I think they are Galeon, seaborg, galman and galzzly.
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:49 PM)Flames150 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:33 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Its not on Beywiki, thats why I'm asking and thanks Tsubasa.

I seriously checked. And by the way jbstands for jog ball. Never saw and seen the stats.
Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:48 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Never saw and seen the stats.

Stats as in the star-system rating? I hope you realize that's a very inaccurate way to measure a Beyblade and its parts' performance. Performance is measured by rigorous and formal testing in the MFB Attack Type Stadium, just to let you know.
does anyone know if burn fireblaze will start to be sold in stores such as walmart or toyrs r us (i dont like to buy online)
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:16 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: does anyone know if burn fireblaze will start to be sold in stores such as walmart or toyrs r us (i dont like to buy online)
Of course ...
how does SW145 affect the beys performance when on different modes?
i have looked all through the wiki and forums and havent found a thing about it
(Oct. 29, 2010  9:51 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: how does SW145 affect the beys performance when on different modes?
i have looked all through the wiki and forums and havent found a thing about it
The protrusions, the edges of the wings face different ways, so in theory one side is supposed to help Attack, and the other, Defense. SW145 is not really good though.

This is assuming you know that SW145's gimmick is that the wings can be flipped.
While we are on track gimmicks, what does ED145 actually do? I know what it does Anime-wise, but not in real life.
ed 145 moves for more defense as it says on yhe back of the box
witch mode is 'better' on LL Drago?
(Oct. 29, 2010  9:55 PM)Wraith Wrote: While we are on track gimmicks, what does ED145 actually do? I know what it does Anime-wise, but not in real life.
Unlike WD145, it can absorb shocks because it is free-spinning.

galaxy epic Wrote:witch mode is 'better' on LL Drago?
Look on Beywiki.
excuse me for my birthday i have to choose between flame libra and rock escolpio which should i pick???
Use the purchase consultation thread and edcolpios better because of jb
thanks
don't wanna host by myself anyone from wbo wanna help? please? for fun not for my band fundraiser that i'm gonna do? don't have enough beys to host tournament help me!
You can make a thread in the WBO General Topic first.
And you do not need to have beyblades to supply.
All atendess must bring their own beys.