Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 10, 2010  7:51 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:49 AM)blah Wrote: No, it's been tested and was terrible. It's too small and it's hard to KO.

How bout the vortex stadium?

Generally all the Hasbro stadium's aren't very good. Get a TAKARA-TOMY Stadium, they're much better.
Has anyone got the Blizzard pheonix from the DVD box? Someone said that it has 90WF instead of 105F like it says. A link to a page that shows it would also be fine. I'm thinking about buying it but I want to make sure it has 90WF and not 105F.
(Oct. 10, 2010  9:46 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Has anyone got the Blizzard pheonix from the DVD box? Someone said that it has 90WF instead of 105F like it says. A link to a page that shows it would also be fine. I'm thinking about buying it but I want to make sure it has 90WF and not 105F.
OK?
Wow, hawt. I want to get it now. My thanks as well for clearing it up.
Ok thanks a lot.
this question might sound really nooby but you know ballence beyblades?

what makes them switch modes...in otherwords

dark wolf is attack/stamina ballence beyblade so can i launch it in particular ways so it will enter in one mode then maby switch another in a particular time and can this timing be changed depending on the launch
this question might sound really nooby but you know ballence beyblades?

what makes them switch modes...in otherwords

dark wolf is attack/stamina ballence beyblade so can i launch it in particular ways so it will enter in one mode then maby switch another in a particular time and can this timing be changed depending on the launch

yes if you launch it at an angle(the shallower the angle the less it will go in attacking mode) it should go into to attack mode then when it loses enough spin it will go to stamina mode hope it helps

one more thing be careful with the spike tip that comes with dark wolf if you put it on a rough surface it will wear of the spike it happened to mine
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:00 PM)njrk97 Wrote: yes if you launch it at an angle(the shallower the angle the less it will go in attacking mode) it should go into to attack mode then when it loses enough spin it will go to stamina mode hope it helps

Ok thanks

(Oct. 10, 2010  12:00 PM)njrk97 Wrote: one more thing be careful with the spike tip that comes with dark wolf if you put it on a rough surface it will wear of the spike it happened to mine

yeah thats why i bought a stadium aswell (also to replace my old one that broke) because other than that all i have is hard wood floors which would wear it down to the point that it would be illegle for tornyments, plus launching in the stadium has a less chance of the beyblade just sitting there
Now i have a really stupid question, i can't answer it myself since i don't have the parts to do it. Is WD or SD generally preffered for stamina combos? i heard SD can easily knock WD over but WD can spin on an angle to avoid it?
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:48 PM)yuseifan Wrote: Now i have a really stupid question, i can't answer it myself since i don't have the parts to do it. Is WD or SD generally preffered for stamina combos? i heard SD can easily knock WD over but WD can spin on an angle to avoid it?
I think both are on the same level.
Ok so im about to buy a Thermal Lacerta, Rock Giraffe and Galaxy Pegasis they are all SONOKONG, I just want to make sure- sonokong beyblades are real right? Because i've heard peaple saying that they are fake i just want to make sure SONOKONG is real.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:28 PM)Pegasus Wrote: Ok so im about to buy a Thermal Lacerta, Rock Giraffe and Galaxy Pegasis they are all SONOKONG, I just want to make sure- sonokong beyblades are real right? Because i've heard peaple saying that they are fake i just want to make sure SONOKONG is real.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

according to this, sonokong is real.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:32 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:28 PM)Pegasus Wrote: Ok so im about to buy a Thermal Lacerta, Rock Giraffe and Galaxy Pegasis they are all SONOKONG, I just want to make sure- sonokong beyblades are real right? Because i've heard peaple saying that they are fake i just want to make sure SONOKONG is real.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

according to this, sonokong is real.

On every Sonokong box, there is also Takara Tomy.

Just like on a Hasbro Beylauncher, there is Hasbro and Tomy on it.
well im thinking of a good stadium for Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Which is Better of the 4 Storm Aquario Rock Scorpio Rock Aries Storm Capricorn
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:10 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Which is Better of the 4 Storm Aquario Rock Scorpio Rock Aries Storm Capricorn
none are that good, but i would say storm aquarnio because of storm and 100 track.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:10 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Which is Better of the 4 Storm Aquario, Rock Scorpio, Rock Aries ,Storm Capricorn.

i fixed the grammer mistakes and really none of those cause they all suck...
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:10 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Which is Better of the 4 Storm Aquario Rock Scorpio Rock Aries Storm Capricorn

Storm Capricorne is hard to master but i dont like it since i have a hasbro stadium and it does poorly. Storm aquario isnt really good but i heard that the clear wheel has good weight distribution. Rock scorpio im not sure about but rock aries has some good parts too me, i personally like ED145 and the ball is pretty good in i believe stamina (Not 100% though, it might be defense). So i would say Rock Aries.
Hey do you guys know of any beyblade suppliers that sell takara tomy beyblades at a good price? Preferably with low shipping.
I work for a small toy/hobby store and it would be great if we got some more variety for our shelves.

please no ebay. [/align]
dimsum2u
Um you're both wrong. Storm Aquario is the best. The track is good and so is the wheel as and the clear wheel is good for defence. It's only one part away from Storm 100RF which although not a top tier combo is still a decent attack combo.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:28 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Um you're both wrong. Storm Aquario is the best. The track is good and so is the wheel as and the clear wheel is good for defence. It's only one part away from Storm 100RF which although not a top tier combo is still a decent attack combo.

lol no if you even bothered to read its beywiki article......
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:28 PM)Fogot Wrote: dimsum2u

is there an easy way to reach him?
I'm not sure i want to buy through ebay.

is there a website?
You can reach him on this website if you go to the Authorized Seller section.
what do you guys think the best customization would be with dark bull, flame saggitario, flame libra, storm pegasus, earth eagle, storm aquario and storm capricorne all with there orginal pieces.