Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 09, 2010  3:38 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Was Phoenix's name changed to Fireblaze to avoid confusion with Dranzer and its parts?

was/is a metal ball system similar to Fortress Base or other Draciel parts develped or going to be developed for HWS or Pre-HWS?
We have no idea what the reason was, none was given.

GB145 ? I do not know that much about previous series.

fjrocks366 Wrote:simple as this
Shoud I blow an extra 7.96 on the new beyblade ds game for a MF Bakushin Susanow 100f?
It is your decision. It comes with 105, by the way.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:38 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Was Phoenix's name changed to Fireblaze to avoid confusion with Dranzer and its parts?

was/is a metal ball system similar to Fortress Base or other Draciel parts develped or going to be developed for HWS or Pre-HWS?
We have no idea what the reason was, none was given.

GB145 ? I do not know that much about previous series.

fjrocks366 Wrote:simple as this
Shoud I blow an extra 7.96 on the new beyblade ds game for a MF Bakushin Susanow 100f?
It is your decision. It comes with 105, by the way.

I mean likee is this bey any good so I could pay more for it or is it just an other bey
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:50 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: I mean likee is this bey any good so I could pay more for it or is it just an other bey
It has some slight potential, but it does not appear to be top-tier at all. Other Beyblades are better choices.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:50 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: I mean likee is this bey any good so I could pay more for it or is it just an other bey
It has some slight potential, but it does not appear to be top-tier at all. Other Beyblades are better choices.

Oh thanks and btww u totally owe me a sig (U already promised me one Grin)
OK. I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy want a faceplate. At least 1. What can i do to earn some w/ out spending money??
(Oct. 09, 2010  4:30 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: OK. I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy want a faceplate. At least 1. What can i do to earn some w/ out spending money??

I believe you should ask this here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO

If I remember correctly anyway. This thread is for the Beyblade Hobby.

Edit: I think Kai-V answered your question in the Beyblade Random Thoughts Thread, so, beaten.
Ok ok i gots it Smile. I just wish i cud b special and get a face. Ive gotta enter a tourney or something.
Oh!!!!! I know!!! Im gonna earn the one for being a 'no shushamuggins'!! I gotta post (dw theyll b real) on a bunch of threads and earn the talkative face!!! Thats one thing i'm actually good at!!!!
HI i was wondering will Hasbro be releasing an angle compass for there beyblade metal fusion toy line?
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:05 AM)njrk97 Wrote: HI i was wondering will Hasbro be releasing an angle compass for there beyblade metal fusion toy line?
We do not know yet since there has been no news regarding the release of the Angle Compass from Hasbro at the moment.
Why does the beyblade metal fusion toy line have so many double up parts like a lot of same flat spike tip or the 105 spin track

WhyPinching_eyes

it would be better if they had most not all but most metal fusion beyblade having a unique spin track and performance tip
K then third question man im on a rollSmug

any way my question what libra is banned from the tournaments and why?
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote: any way my question what libra is banned from the tournaments and why?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Was_Banned

-------

Which would be the better attack combo? MF Pegasis 145R2F or MF Leone 100/145R2F?
Has Meteo L Drago been properly tested yet ? Like are any of the parts good ?
Does RS outspin F or HF?
(Oct. 09, 2010  12:37 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Does RS outspin F or HF?

Um...seldom, especially against HF.
I see. Thanks RエスコルピオT125JB
(Oct. 09, 2010  10:49 AM)Sora. Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote: any way my question what libra is banned from the tournaments and why?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Was_Banned

-------

Which would be the better attack combo? MF Pegasis 145R2F or MF Leone 100/145R2F?

I find Pegasis to be much better than leone.
Do stamina combos generally do better with DF145? Or is that still under debate? And which is a better attack combo if i don't have Quetz? StormPegasis100RF or MF LLDragoCH120RF
question I've been dying to ask
Wouldn't it be smart to use a lighter clear wheel for the stamina combo
Earth Bull 145 D/WD/SD?
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:34 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: question I've been dying to ask
Earth Bull 145 D/WD/SD?
Its actually a top tier defense combo, A top tier stamina combo would be BurnBull145DF/145WD/SD. The bull clear wheel has excellent weight distribution so its commonly used in stamina and defense
no, that's top tier stamina...... and tests prove bull is best for stamina.
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:40 PM)yuseifan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:34 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: question I've been dying to ask
Earth Bull 145 D/WD/SD?
Its actually a top tier defense combo, A top tier stamina combo would be BurnBull145DF/145WD/SD. The bull clear wheel has excellent weight distribution so its commonly used in stamina and defense

Really because last time i asked someone told me for a top tier staminta combo i could use earth Bull DF145 SD and I could use MF Earth Bull C145WB im kinda confused now
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:45 PM)mchlbant Wrote: no, that's top tier stamina...... and tests prove bull is best for stamina.
Oh, sorry i didn't know, i thought earth was a preferred defense wheel
Do the Pegasus and drago that come with the vortex stadium get scratched easily because of their paint jobs?
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:46 PM)yuseifan Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:45 PM)mchlbant Wrote: no, that's top tier stamina...... and tests prove bull is best for stamina.
Oh, sorry i didn't know, i thought earth was a preferred defense wheel

Earth is, cuz the low recoil when hit.
(Oct. 09, 2010  6:26 PM)Div1nE Wrote: Do the Pegasus and drago that come with the vortex stadium get scratched easily because of their paint jobs?

Yeah, from what my friend has shown me. Those Beys remind me a lot of my poor Galaxy Pegasis.....