Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 09, 2010  12:35 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  11:16 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: yah thats true but WB has the most stamina of B series and i think more stamina than All of D except for SD. But i think WB has the best for both Defense and Stamina

Most if not all of that post is wrong.

Yah my bad, after i did alot of testing i noticed that, but i believe WB is still great and D series is the best bet.
i found a beyblade stadium and they said its the most popular one used in korea right now can we use em http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...639wt_1140 can u check if we can use these in wbo sanctioned play
(Oct. 09, 2010  1:56 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: i found a beyblade stadium and they said its the most popular one used in korea right now can we use em http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...639wt_1140 can u check if we can use these in wbo sanctioned play
Unfortunately this is made by the brand 'Aladdin Boy' or something, and there is almost no information on them. Apparently they used to have an agreement with Toys 'R' Us to distribute Beyblade toys back in 2002, but seriously that Beystadium and that brand are very obscure. SonoKong is not the maker of this anyway. In general, while it has not been thoroughly tested at all, it is currently illegal in Organized Play.
T-T kk thanks for the explaination
Does anyone know how long it takes for a rubber flat/rf tip to wear down?
Depends how often you use it, and what surfaces you use it on, if not a stadium.
Regular use would be around 3 months?
Would it make sense to tilt a light launcher towards you and push forward during a launch?
I would only use this for Stamina vs. Stamina b/c it glides around the outer rim of the stadium without making contact with the other beyblade, allowing solo spin time to be maximized.
would the new Lion gale Force Wall stad be a defense type
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:46 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Would it make sense to tilt a light launcher towards you and push forward during a launch?
I would only use this for Stamina vs. Stamina b/c it glides around the outer rim of the stadium without making contact with the other beyblade, allowing solo spin time to be maximized.

It sounds like Banking to me, just with a different tilt.
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:51 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: would the new Lion gale Force Wall stad be a defense type
There is no such Beystadium. What are you talking about ?
Guys! I need help with something! I've got a Capricorne M145Q and I just can't work it out! I tried switching...But no, same worthless results. Then I tried using RF and HF... It still has a problem... I need guidance!!!
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:52 AM)fish99 Wrote: Guys! I need help with something! I've got a Capricorne M145Q and I just can't work it out! I tried switching...But no, same worthless results. Then I tried using RF and HF... It still has a problem... I need guidance!!!
... Storm Capricorne is just awful ? Why are you trying to find something good with it ? Keep Storm Capricorne at most, and put 100RF. That is the most you can do, but do not expect good results with M145, Q, or M145Q.
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:52 AM)fish99 Wrote: Guys! I need help with something! I've got a Capricorne M145Q and I just can't work it out! I tried switching...But no, same worthless results. Then I tried using RF and HF... It still has a problem... I need guidance!!!

M145Q...
M145 AND Q both cause bounces. This is why switching performance tips doesn't change performance... If you want a crazy beyblade you can switch M145 to 100,105,etc, and for the perf. tip you can use RF, or test with Q.
try taking off m145 with 100 or something and dont use Q!!!!
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:51 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: would the new Lion gale Force Wall stad be a defense type
There is no such Beystadium. What are you talking about ?

My little brother was on Wal-Mart.com and he said there was a green Lion Gale Force Wall Satdium or summin likee that
thats the point, i DO want the bey to bounce PERFECTLY. Dang.
fjrocks366 Wrote:My little brother was on Wal-Mart.com and he said there was a green Lion Gale Force Wall Satdium or summin likee that
There is a Faceoff Set called "Lion Gale Force Wall", but no Beystadium.

(Oct. 09, 2010  2:59 AM)fish99 Wrote: thats the point, i DO want the bey to bounce PERFECTLY. Dang.
Hm, I think using a flat stadium such as the Pegasus Thunder Whip could lessen the bounces, but otherwise just try one of the four modes, essentially.
it has 4 modes? i found only 2 Chocked_2 btw i only have one of those clear roundy stadiums
i didnt know it has 4 modes. but i only have those clear roundy stadiums
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:11 AM)fish99 Wrote: it has 4 modes? i found only 2 Chocked_2 btw i only have one of those clear roundy stadiums
Attack Type Beystadium ?

The Track has two modes, but you can put Q's angle towards the centre or towards the circumference.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:11 AM)fish99 Wrote: it has 4 modes? i found only 2 Chocked_2 btw i only have one of those clear roundy stadiums
Attack Type Beystadium ?

The Track has two modes, but you can put Q's angle towards the centre or towards the circumference.

If u use sliding shoot with the slanted part of the quake tip it works. At the end of my vid i so it and yah... just watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_w5PRFMCA
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:19 AM)fish99 Wrote: i dont think theres 4 modes..
I think there are, Kai-V explained it in a post here
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:19 AM)fish99 Wrote: i dont think theres 4 modes..

I dont think he meant it literally with 2 more modes other than sliding the tip on the track.
Was Phoenix's name changed to Fireblaze to avoid confusion with Dranzer and its parts?

was/is a metal ball system similar to Fortress Base or other Draciel parts develped or going to be developed for HWS or Pre-HWS?
simple as this
Shoud I blow an extra 7.96 on the new beyblade ds game for a MF Bakushin Susanow 100f?