Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks a lot guys!
(Oct. 05, 2010  3:45 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Thanks a lot guys!

Did a stadium you ordered get damaged?
hey is the wheel on bakusin susanoo plastic or metal?
(Oct. 05, 2010  4:05 AM)gavman87 Wrote: hey is the wheel on bakusin susanoo plastic or metal?

It is Metal that is painted white.
(Oct. 05, 2010  3:57 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  3:45 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Thanks a lot guys!

Did a stadium you ordered get damaged?

I didn't order any. I just wanted to know if leotoyshop was like GMarket (broken stadiums) or reliable.
(Oct. 05, 2010  4:05 AM)gavman87 Wrote: hey is the wheel on bakusin susanoo plastic or metal?

read bakushin susanow's thread.
which is best rip cord string or a winder launcher?Chocked_2
stringlauncher.
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:40 AM)justindakoolkid Wrote: which is best rip cord string or a winder launcher?Chocked_2
The String Launcher is superior to all the others listed.
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:41 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:40 AM)justindakoolkid Wrote: which is best rip cord string or a winder launcher?Chocked_2
The String Launcher is superior to all the others listed.

thank shud i get a grip to and is the super vortex or thunder whip stadium bettr sorry i was in to beyblades as a kid and im getting back in to them late
get the Lightning L drago stadium, the other two are horrid.

A grip is good for most people, so I'd advise you get it, since you can get it with flame sagittario anyway.
the lightning ldrago stadium is black right
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:48 AM)justindakoolkid Wrote: the lightning ldrago stadium is black right
Yes.
isnt it just a thunder whip painted[/align]
(Oct. 05, 2010  6:10 AM)justindakoolkid Wrote: isnt it just a thunder whip painted[/align]

is a rock wolf d145s a ok combo
(Oct. 05, 2010  6:10 AM)justindakoolkid Wrote: isnt it just a thunder whip painted
The Lightning Force Stadium (Lightning L Drago Stadium) has been reported to have a steeper slope than the Pegasis Thunder Whip. A steeper slope allows Attack types to be used more efficiently.

You should read this.

(Oct. 05, 2010  6:10 AM)justindakoolkid Wrote: is a rock wolf d145s a ok combo
No.
Rock has a considerable amount of recoil and S has terrible balance.
So, I quit beyblade back when OTC got shut down, which was quite a while ago.

I'm gonna buy a string launcher and grip at my local walmart, probably use site to store shipping.

I read that the L Drago stadium is one of the better ones, so I'll probably get that too.

What I wanted to ask was, what MFB Beyblades would I need to get to build a higher tier defence and stamina combination blade?

Yeesh, first the HMS system then this. I'm so confused.

I don't plan on playing in any WBO or WBBA tourneys, since I live in Kansas, and there's maybe like one other blader in Kansas I know of, so I was thinking of getting the really heavy libra MFB, and trying to find a good stamina/defence track and tip. So uh, if anyone can give me some suggestions, it'd be much appreciated.

I've always been more of a defence or endurance type blader, to be honest.

Also, sorry for the super long post. D:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

You should read the introductory PM you were sent when you first joined, if you haven't already.
Are they ever going to make a metal fight beyblade movie??? You know like fierce battle, only for the new ones.
They already did.
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:44 PM)Fogot Wrote: They already did.

Cool, what's it called???
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:43 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Are they ever going to make a metal fight beyblade movie??? You know like fierce battle, only for the new ones.

This thread is for the Beyblade Hobby, not the Anime.
(Oct. 05, 2010  3:21 PM)jason_47 Wrote: What are "Destabilizer" beys?

i have been wondering the same thing
(Oct. 05, 2010  3:21 PM)jason_47 Wrote: What are "Destabilizer" beys?

Which destroys the opponent's spin, mostly win by OS, such as MF LDrago 100WF/XF, LDrago 100JB, Flame Cancer 100SF...
(Oct. 05, 2010  3:16 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:43 PM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Are they ever going to make a metal fight beyblade movie??? You know like fierce battle, only for the new ones.

This thread is for the Beyblade Hobby, not the Anime.

Ok, sorry, just asking, since this is the question/answer thread.