Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 25, 2010  5:09 PM)RockLeoneMaster Wrote: is it possible to buy replacement stickers for beyblades?
You can buy special custom (but official) stickers from Japan, however you cannot get the regular seals unless somebody here wants to sell you one.
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:09 PM)RockLeoneMaster Wrote: is it possible to buy replacement stickers for beyblades?
You can buy special custom (but official) stickers from Japan, however you cannot get the regular seals unless somebody here wants to sell you one.

do they have face bolts where the design is made on the face bolt?
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:13 PM)SAquario Wrote: do they have face bolts where the design is made on the face bolt?
With TAKARA-TOMY there are some, yes.
Does anyone know if there is a weight difference between the regular Hasbro Leone clear wheel, compared to their recolored one which comes in the rival pack Red Horned Uppercut? Sorry to ask this again, I just need to know cause if it is heavier, I may have an idea for a customization.
Can I mix parts from other brands ( Sonokong, Hasbro, Takara )?
What is a good wheel for attacking other than storm
(Sep. 26, 2010  12:28 AM)JJ Wrote: What is a good wheel for attacking other than storm

Ray, Lightning, Quetzalcoatl, Pegasis
I think also rock and leone metal wheels were tested and found to be quite good for attack aswell, have alook around the customization forum
Lightning
Dirge already said that.
Has there been extensive testing of the Wolf wheel and the aquario wheel?
I'm starting to freak out because I can't find a beystadium that isn't Hasbro in my budget
give me a battle i won't forget bey brad .Reply to me
There has been of the wolf wheel, but it has been found to be overall disappointing. There has been some as far as I know on the aquario wheel, and it has been found to have decent smash.
(Sep. 26, 2010  1:07 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Has there been extensive testing of the Wolf wheel and the aquario wheel?

I personally tested Aquario, and it's a medicore/decent attack wheel on a high track, and a decent stamina wheel.

It's not really GOOD at anything, but somewhat decent all the way around.
What about on a low track?
If you put Dranzer Gigs Turbo's base on Trypio would that make it even a little less crappy?
what are the differences between MF and MF2
(Sep. 26, 2010  2:47 AM)beystorm37 Wrote: what are the differences between MF and MF2
You can read the BB-84 and BB-85 topics for all the information regarding the Metal Face Custom Ver. and I believe there is an article on the regular Metal Face on Beywiki, so you can make comparisons with those.
(Sep. 26, 2010  12:52 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Dirge already said that.

I know we posted at the same time and I couldn't do anything
hi
may i know what is in the random pack for vol.1 & vol.2.
coz i wanna hbuy it
What the prize beys or just the normal ones.
For all UK Beybladers is it true that wave2 of Beyblades are launching in stores on the 30th September? I believe that includes Rock Orso, LLdrago (Vortex version is out), Flame Libra, and Earth Eagle (I WANT!). I believe I will be visiting my local Argos and ToysRus that Thursday trying to grab my wants - which shouldn't be too hard for me since Beyblades are not so hardcore as to perhaps Japan or America. Just my neighbourhood of 20 friends I know I guess.

That's basically the first part of this post, the second part is for people to freely tell me when other Beyblades are going to be released into the UK after the 30th of September lot. I mean my local toy stores only have like 15-20 differents and like 5-10 are just remakes. So I pretty much have them all so went to ordering from like DimSum2u and buzzytoy (Ray and Galaxy!!).

Last thing my Ray Unicorno really fails for me. It acts like a Stamina/Defence type just spinning boringly in the middle. I bought it from the inspiration of DrigerGT's video where they spin like everywhere. Must I wear down the bottom more or launch it differently (I do Sliding shoots and on both the plastic and rubber but no difference). OR IS IT MY STADIUM?? I am using a Hasbro Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium. Is it the difference between that and the Takara Tomy Stadiums?!?!

Well if you know anything of the 3 sections of this post (simply divided into small paragraphs), please contribute to this amateur Blader posting.

-TehKevin