Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 25, 2010  2:56 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: There's a small stick in the handle of the hasbro beylauncher that comes out every time I launch. Would putting glue to make it stay in be illegal?
... A small stick in the handle ?

Also, off-topic, but your signature is actually quite large.
Yes, I think it's a support bar type thing to prevent the handle from breaking.

Ok, I will fix my sig.
I have no idea what piece could come out of the handle I am observing right now, hah. As scorpionblader wrote, would it be possible for you to post a picture ?
Can't post pictures, my beylaunchers are out of commision, but this was from when I had a beylauncher. Every time I did a hard release shot, the stick would start to slowly come out from the handle. But in anycase, would glueing it in be illegal?
Unfortunately not, but I have never heard of that before anyway, hah.
So it's illegal?
(Sep. 25, 2010  3:35 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: So it's illegal?
I could really confirm it if I had a picture of the handle, but it is illegal to put glue on the Beylauncher anyway.
I have 2 questions 1. Can I use a really worn down Rf in tournaments. My rf wore down up the plastic. 2. My wb tip has a flat area in the middle that makes it go fast will it be allowed in tornamants and is it good Pinching_eyes.
no
What do you mean? Which one is not allowed
I think he means both.
i have ways wondered why unintentional mods are considered illegal. A RF with no R is really no differet from a HF. Your WB situation is interesting. what kind of surface do you usualy use?

in the Beyblade Vforce video game for the gamecube, is it possible to unlock the cerberous bit chip and if so, how? (not for multiplayer, for personal use)

also, for the same game, other than the Gamma DragoonV2 parts combo, what are the strongest part combos in the game?
(Sep. 25, 2010  4:24 AM)Leonwind Wrote: A RF with no R is really no differet from a HF.
You wanna take second look? The width and shape are different.
Does anyone know if there is a weight difference between the regular Hasbro Leone clear wheel, compared to their recolored one which comes in the double pack Red Horned Uppercut?
(Sep. 25, 2010  4:24 AM)Leonwind Wrote: also, for the same game, other than the Gamma DragoonV2 parts combo, what are the strongest part combos in the game?

... : \
That's not even CLOSE to the best combo in the game.
That is what www.gamefaqs.com is for.
thank you. well, guess that keans i have had the game beat for a while now.

My third and final question.

In the olden days (plastics) Atttack types moved around alot, defense types stayed in the center and endurance did...something

now with MFB, attack style is the same but defense and endurance styles have chnaged. why is that?
Is "L Drago I" clear wheel compatible with Meteo metal wheel?
(Sep. 25, 2010  3:15 PM)DGoon Wrote: Is "L Drago I" clear wheel compatible with Meteo metal wheel?

Er...actually, it doesn't, Meteo seems to be compatible with L-Drago II only...
(Sep. 25, 2010  3:16 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2010  3:15 PM)DGoon Wrote: Is "L Drago I" clear wheel compatible with Meteo metal wheel?

Er...actually, it doesn't, Meteo seems to be compatible with L-Drago II only...

Thank you Joyful_2
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.

Ha does any one know what Ldrago`s new name is because it isnt lightning no more he is like fire lava or something way in the future like in beyblade metal fight explosion episode 76 and his beyspirit is a flaming dragonStupid
Attached Files

.jpeg   Ldrago.jpeg (Size: 7.09 KB / Downloads: 31)
You mean meteo?
Why did you quote that and attach a pic? Anyways, the new Ldrago is Meteo Ldrago
(Sep. 25, 2010  4:08 PM)The Best Ldrago Wrote: Ha does any one know what Ldrago`s new name is because it isnt lightning no more he is like fire lava or something way in the future like in beyblade metal fight explosion episode 76 and his beyspirit is a flaming dragonStupid

Its called Meteo Ldrago LW105LF
(Sep. 25, 2010  4:43 AM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a weight difference between the regular Hasbro Leone clear wheel, compared to their recolored one which comes in the double pack Red Horned Uppercut?
No , there is no difference other than colour.
what is every stadium offically made
is it possible to buy replacement stickers for beyblades?