Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pyro yes even if it is just beys they won't let me
more on the bey I want to identify but can't. the bitbeast looks like pokemon's skarmory and it is actually slightly larger than an MFB
wiki doesn't mention it, but are there 2 molds of storm wheel?
i tried storm in stamina mode for some reason (storm acquario DF145 D) and noticed that one spins for like 2 mins, the other spins for almost 4 minutes (3:46)
so yeah, is this common knowledge?
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:02 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: wiki doesn't mention it, but are there 2 molds of storm wheel?
i tried storm in stamina mode for some reason (storm acquario DF145 D) and noticed that one spins for like 2 mins, the other spins for almost 4 minutes (3:46)
We know about the mold change, but it has not really been tested.
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:02 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: wiki doesn't mention it, but are there 2 molds of storm wheel?
We know about the mold change, but it has not really been tested.

I didn't actually know about this. Could someone link me to some comparison of the 2 maybe pictures?

I just ran 2 searches and came up with nothing.
To be honest it must be somewhere within the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic ...
I recall a picture of the 2 molds on DGT's blog somewhere.
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:15 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I recall a picture of the 2 molds on DGT's blog somewhere.

Here they are.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

iv got a question BB-92 Booster Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (10/23/2010) is this the USA release date or wat
and i got this date from cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit.
That will be released in Japan on that day, since only starters were released.
Where can i find a beyblade metal fusion USA release date list ?
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:02 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I remember DrigerGT doing some basic testing on the difference between the Burn molds' solo times, and mold 2 averaged around 1 minute longer. There's not much further information in the Burn thread, so I apologise if I've missed any extra info in other threads, but why is mold 1 better than mold 2?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mold-Variations-Testing
DrigerGT did three solo-spin time tests on the two molds while RエスコルピオT125JB did ten battles between the two molds. (RエスコルピオT125JB also posted video evidence in that thread.)

Since test results from battles are more reliable than solo-spin times, we are basing our choice of mold according to
RエスコルピオT125JB's tests.
I don't think there is one, because beyblades release at different times in different areas. You have to keep checking.
Why is it that S. Pegasus 100RF isn't top tier anymore and would LLDrago 100rf be better than 100 hf?
Cause compared to other combos now it isn't as good. Also yes Lightning L drago 100RF would have much better attack than the 100HF one.
(Sep. 22, 2010  12:10 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Cause compared to other combos now it isn't as good. Also yes Lightning L drago 100RF would have much better attack than the 100HF one.

So for an attack type bey RF just boosts up their beefieness
You could phrase it that way, I guess. It just makes it faster, and should not be affected as much by recoil.
After reading the Beywiki articles, is this CWD Defense Ring or CWD Eternal Survivor? I don't think there is an article for this. :\ (Click to View)
It's not CWD defence ring. That's part of sea dragon which btw does have an article just not detailed pictures of the blade.
Is JB a good defensive bottom? i don't remember seeing any tests on it, and nobody uses it, so it's either untested or it sucks..
(Sep. 22, 2010  8:33 AM)maze Wrote: Where can i find a beyblade metal fusion USA release date list ?
There is none, otherwise we would be posting it everywhere clearly.
just out of curiosity, has anyone tried giving HF (hole flat) more friction?
i.e. filling the gap with blu-tack?

if you have, how did that work out? (results)

i didn't want to put blu-tack in mine yet in case someone's already done it and it turned out rubbish...
Hm? I could swear either you or someone else has posted that already somewhere.
momiji manju: Me too.

Jaems: I think so I dont know the results but try using the search function.
Is there anywhere on this forum where I can find a list of the CURRENT top tier mfb combos? if possible, how about plastic and/or HMS?