Mold Variations Testing

As Burn, Earth and Ray have mold variations, I decided to test with them.

BeyLauncher+Suspension
Max Power Launch
Attack Stadium
Alternative Shots (Earth mold 1/Burn mold 2 shot first in the first round)
Earth (mold 1) Aquila 145B VS Earth (mold 2) Aquila 145B (Both B are in mint condition): (Click to View)
Earth (mold 1) winning rate: 40%
Earth (mold 2) winning rate: 60%

Burn (mold 1) Aquila 145B VS Burn (mold 2) Aquila 145B (Both B are in mint condition) (Click to View)
Burn (mold 1) winning rate: 90%
Burn (mold 2) winning rate: 10%

NOTE: It is worth mentioning that the 'gap' of Burn (mold 2) is actually deeper than the 'gap' of Burn (mold 1).
I had different results with Burn mold 1 and 2 (solo-spin time).

Stadium: Attack
Launch: Full power
Launcher: Beylauncher + Suspension attached to Grip

Burn (1st mold) Bull DF145SD
1) 2.52
2) 2.56
3) 2.48

Burn (2nd mold) Bull DF145SD
1) 3.32
2) 3.58
3) 3.49

I used exactly the same Face, Clear Wheel, Track and Bottom with both the Wheels.
I think the gold coat of paint on your Burn (mold 2) affects its stamina, and I have found Burn (mold 2)'s ''gap'' is deeper than Burn (mold 1)'s.
I'm posting my results from Mc Frown's thread:

Earth (mold 1) Bull DF145B - Earth Bull (mold 2) DF145B
12 - 6
i.e.
60% - 30%
2 Draws
(Jul. 28, 2010  11:26 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm posting my results from Mc Frown's thread:

12 - 6
i.e.
60% - 30%
2 Draws

I want to know the condition of B, both of mine are bought today.
(Jul. 28, 2010  11:16 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I think the gold coat of paint on your Burn (mold 2) affects its stamina, and I have found Burn (mold 2)'s ''gap'' is deeper than Burn (mold 1)'s.

The gold coat? I didn't think about it...but probably it could be. Interesting thing about the "gaps"...
(Jul. 28, 2010  11:39 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  11:26 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm posting my results from Mc Frown's thread:

12 - 6
i.e.
60% - 30%
2 Draws

I want to know the condition of B, both of mine are bought today.

They're not new but they're the same condition because I only use them to test against each other.
So... inconsistent...

Where are you getting/did you get Ray mold 2 anyways?

And I want burn mold 1 now : [
If you were talking to me, Mc Frown, I've got the Ray mold with 3 gaps in it... I *think* it's mold 2.
That is mold 2.
Burn (mold 1) Phoenix (orange) 100ES VS Burn (mold 2) Phoenix (green) 100ES
EDIT 2:Battle 2, same beyblades
Through the previous video, I know which is mold 1 and 2.
bb18libra also proves that Burn mold 1 is better for stamina.
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:43 PM)s200401150 Wrote: but mold 2 is best for attack?

I will give Burn (mold 2) Gemios 100RF a try, tomorrow, it's 11:46PM here, and post the variations testing of ''balance'' type
what does the burn mold 1&2 look like
as i said before Earth Mold two is better for stamina too!! i knew it!
Dude stop spreading your wrong opinion! You've only been here a few days yet you think you know everything... One test means confirms very little. All other testing has shown that Mold 1 is better for stamina. Also Aquila and B are not top tier stamina parts which affects the results.
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:04 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Dude stop spreading your wrong opinion! You've only been here a few days yet you think you know everything... One test means confirms very little. All other testing has shown that Mold 1 is better for stamina. Also Aquila and B are not top tier stamina parts which affects the results.

oh you have a lot of time here... it´s aquila vs aquila so don´t affect nothing.. also:
B IS THE BETTER TIP FOR TESTS! how you don´t know that??? you´re the one who knows nothing! and i tested it myself i´m a big fan f Earth and my results were exactly the same of his.. mold 2 won!
Cause it's been tested!!!!!! That's how we know things. Not from opinions of annoying people like you who think they know everything.
Ricko is right about B for testing because of the low deviation in friction.
Yeah that's why it's top tier. OH WAIT IT'S NOT! GASP!
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah that's why it's top tier. OH WAIT IT'S NOT! GASP!

Small devation or fluctuations to control the variable that is friction. I don't believe in top-tier, I believe in physics.
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Cause it's been tested!!!!!! That's how we know things. Not from opinions of annoying people like you who think they know everything.

god you´re the one annoying because you´re completily WRONG! lol i can´t discuss with you because you can´t understand what i say and you are judging me because i have a few days here... (that´s what you think) Earth mold 2 is better.. this guy tested it i tested it...show me tests of other members
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah that's why it's top tier. OH WAIT IT'S NOT! GASP!

GOD now you´re getting me upset! B don´t need to be top-tier to make tests! all the good tests are made with this TIP every tests about tracks or wheels should be made with that tip! you know nothing afterall! you´re wrong
Stop giving your opinion, it's carp and no one wants it. Just keep it to yourself and move on.
Dude, chill. B is for defence, but is overshadowed by WB. B is good for stamina but WD is the BEST stamina bottom. + Earth mold 1 is lighter= more stamina. Earth mold 2 has more weight, so it's for defence. Get what i mean?

Edit: beaten... T_T
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:24 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Dude, chill. B is for defence, but is overshadowed by WB. B is good for stamina but WD is the BEST stamina bottom. + Earth mold 1 is lighter= more stamina. Earth mold 2 has more weight, so it's for defence. Get what i mean?

i´m saying that B is the best bottom for stamina TESTS!