Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 08, 2010  3:25 AM)ss4chris Wrote: is metal fight phoenix a good tier beyblade and what type is it?
Burn is good for Stamina in particular, but the rest of the its parts are quite ignorable.
i bought a brand new mfb balance type stadium and i was wonderng if it was normal if the walls cracked on the corners
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:57 AM)Uzinaded Wrote: i bought a brand new mfb balance type stadium and i was wonderng if it was normal if the walls cracked on the corners
Hm, probably not, however it is normal in the sense that this is one risk of shipping stadiums. It can arrive intact, or with 'bumps'.
is there any difference between the tt and hasbro bey launchers? are the hasbro ones prone to breakage?
TT BeyLauncher handles are shorter, and therefore allow the usage of products that allow the life to be extended such as the BeyLauncher Suspension and the Launcher Rubber. But Hasbro's are longer, and will not be compatible with the life-extending products.

Edit: They're both prone to breakages after a lot of usage, so it's better to get a TT one plus a Launcher Rubber or Suspension imo.
The Hasbro String Launchers look kind of like L LDrago's Left BeyLauncher imo. And I'm sure the only way they could save the launchers from breakage would be to make them out of metal, which they aren't.

EDIT: Actually, disregard this entire post. Tongue_out
i see. also are there any differences between hasbro and tt blades? are like any of them better then the other like stronger plastic or metal or anythign?
Something to note is that Hasbro uses the second molds if any, and I think they are said to use heavier metals.
o i guess that is good. is the beywiki updated with hasbro, or is it all TT?
Do Grip Flat Cores wear down like RFs? Because I remember reading somewhere that someone's GFC was still fine after years of use.
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:33 AM)Sora. Wrote: Do Grip Flat Cores wear down like RFs?

Mine doesn't, I played with my Grip Flat Core and Grip Flat Ultimate Core for years, and they haven't worn down.
Samurai Upper prone to breaking like Circle Upper is?
OkiBlaze

dark is the worst defense and stamina and attack (acording to evryone)
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:57 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Is Dark better at defense than Rock?
(Adding to Edobinoo's answer.)

Hmm, come to think of it, there hasn't been any extensive tests done to compare Rock and Dark... :\

However, we generally recommend using Rock since it has heavier and has better weight distribution compared to Dark.
hmmmm i shuld mayb test it how though??? shuld it b defens defens or defnse atttak or wat??
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:37 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: hmmmm i shuld mayb test it how though??? shuld it b defens defens or defnse atttak or wat??
MF Dark Bull/Aquario GB145/C145 WB vs (Top-tier Attack combo)
compare results to
MF Rock Bull/Aquario GB145/C145 WB vs (Same Top-tier Attack combo)

All tests must be done in the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium though...
yup mines arrived
hmmm Gravity Bowl....
darn donts got 1
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:01 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: hmmm Gravity Bowl....
darn donts got 1
Don't you own a C145 too?
You can use that as well, it's still Top-Tier for Defense...
o so thats a good sub hmm ill go with the testing wen i go bak to canada tonite (im in china and my beystadium arrived at canada)
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:33 AM)Sora. Wrote: Do Grip Flat Cores wear down like RFs? Because I remember reading somewhere that someone's GFC was still fine after years of use.

Yes. I've got a GFC that hardly moves.

(Sep. 08, 2010  8:11 AM)Sora. Wrote: Samurai Upper prone to breaking like Circle Upper is?

No. Samurai Upper's upper attack isn't as great as Circle Upper's since SU has plastic blocking parts of the ramp and CU has its ramp exposed. Because CU's is exposed, it has more contact with its opponent and is more prone to breaking - this is apparently for the yellow/orange CUs though, and the purple and light blue CUs have thicker ramps to prevent breakages.
Hey guys I'm new
I want to know which one better ?
1. Storm Pegasis 100rf or Lighting Drago 100rf
2. Earth Aquila df145 sd or Earth Aquila df145 wd
3. MF Earth Bull C145 WB or MF Earth Bull C145 WD
1. most people say Lightning L drago 100RF
2. They both pretty much on par.
3. the first one.
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:40 PM)momiji manju Wrote: 1. most people say Lightning L drago 100RF
2. They both pretty much on par.
3. the first one.

But they are all top tier isn't it???