Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what type of stadium comes in the pack with dark wolf and storm pegasus?
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:58 AM)JJ Wrote: what type of stadium comes in the pack with dark wolf and storm pegasus?

Attack Type Stadium
The standard stadium for MFB testing.
Also the best and most balanced stadium for MFBs.
is there a way to get that stadium without the beys because i already have them
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:00 AM)JJ Wrote: is there a way to get that stadium without the beys because i already have them

Yes, BB-10 is just the stadium. However, it is very hard to come by nowadays.

The Galaxy Pegasis DX set also comes with the Attack stadium, as well as Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F and a BeyPoint card.

SonoKong sells an orange variant which you can find on GMarket.
whats a good fair stadium to buy because i bought the super attack stadium and that circle in the middle is annoying and so are the 4 ridges.
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:18 AM)JJ Wrote: whats a good fair stadium to buy because i bought the super attack stadium and that circle in the middle is annoying and so are the 4 ridges.

The MFB Attack stadium. This was already mentioned by Jerf.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:59 AM)Jerf Wrote: Attack Type Stadium
The standard stadium for MFB testing.
Also the best and most balanced stadiums for MFBs.
other than the attack stadium whats good?
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:57 AM)JJ Wrote: other than the attack stadium whats good?

Tornado Attack from plastic....Wide Square Stadium or Standard Stadium from MFB
what color is the standard stadium right now im in a store that sell mfb and i see one that has a red and yellow stadium
(Aug. 17, 2010  8:12 AM)JJ Wrote: what color is the standard stadium right now im in a store that sell mfb and i see one that has a red and yellow stadium

What is the meaning of the number?
Flame Pyxis 230WD
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:07 AM)DranzerUser Wrote: What is the meaning of the number?
Flame Pyxis 230WD
230 is the name of the Track/Spin Track. The number in the name also indicates the height (230 is 23.0mm) of the Track/Spin Track.

Flame is the Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel, Pixies is the Clear Wheel/Energy Ring and WD is the Bottom/Performance Tip.
alright i posted this in the random thoughts thread but the guy who answered was wrong that bb18libra did it so i will ask again here. has anyone tried to modify the mfb launchers with the plastic generation launchers? and by that i mean switching out the "prong/teeth/fang" part of the plastic generation launcher that grips the beyblade to the launcher for the mfb grip to launch the mfb beyblade with the plastic generation launcher if its even possible.
so i've just read that MFs aren't very good with D and B bottoms, can someone tell me why? and would it be better to use a combo with a D or B bottom with or without a metal face?
Hey guys I was wondering...
Quetzalcoatl 90RF/Quetzalcoatl CH120RF
Which one of these combos would work best against MF Earth Bull C145WB?
If you have an answer please show test results of the two combos. Thanks Smile
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:52 PM)Quetzel Wrote: Hey guys I was wondering...
i can't show results but, Quetz 90RF works better because i think the Quetz wheel is meant for upper attack
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:52 PM)Quetzel Wrote: Hey guys I was wondering...

IIRC, there aren't any actual results for Quetz 90RF... or at least I haven't found them.

Here's some for MF Quetz CH120RF vs. MF Virgo C145WB

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Quetzalcoatl-CH120RF
Ldragos Roar Wrote:is the machine some kind of arcade game or something because i have only seen pics of the card and no explanation
You have clearly not read the Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go machines topic.
[/quote]

i havent found anything like that
(Aug. 17, 2010  2:54 PM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: i havent found anything like that
Have you even used the Search function ...

Diamond Wrote:230 is the name of the Track/Spin Track. The number in the name also indicates the height (230 is 23.0mm) of the Track/Spin Track.

Flame is the Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel, Pixies is the Clear Wheel/Energy Ring and WD is the Bottom/Performance Tip.
We are supposed to redirect them to the clear Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki, by the way. Everything is explained there, we should not have to repeat ourselves everytime.
sorry i didnt know were to look so i thought i could just post the question here
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:13 PM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: and isnt this a thread were you can post questions about beyblae
Yes, it is, however we expect an intelligent animal such as a human to try to do some research first too. Especially when you are linked to Beywiki in the private message you receive when you join, and that we have a very good Search feature.
Hey guys, I have two questions, One, what is the difference between an Attack type and a Stamina type stadium. And will the WBO ever host some Tourneys in SC?
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:58 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Hey guys, I have two questions, One, what is the difference between an Attack type and a Stamina type stadium.

Attack Stadium has a tornado ridge, which is balanced, but a Stamina Stadium doesn't have a tornado ridge, hence, not fair to attack types.