Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You can see how different it is just by comparing both Metal Wheels physically ...
i know this is probably in the tournament rules but i always feel unsure so if you don't mind i would like to just ask. is it still considered legal if you were to spray paint your metal wheel? and besides the quetz, is there another attack wheel that is better than storm? thank you guys so much
You can spray paint the wheel, and another wheel is Lightning
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:20 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: i know this is probably in the tournament rules but i always feel unsure so if you don't mind i would like to just ask. is it still considered legal if you were to spray paint your metal wheel? and besides the quetz, is there another attack wheel that is better than storm? thank you guys so much

No it's not illegal as long as you don't apply like 15 coats and therefore add weight.
Yes Lighting L Drago is said to be better as an attack wheel. Still not as good as Quetz though.

EDIT: Beaten
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:20 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: i know this is probably in the tournament rules but i always feel unsure so if you don't mind i would like to just ask. is it still considered legal if you were to spray paint your metal wheel? and besides the quetz, is there another attack wheel that is better than storm? thank you guys so much

There's no definite answer for the second part of your question. It depends on the combo you are facing. Personally, I'm in love with using Ray and Aquario as attackers at the moment -- and get more consistent results with them than I do with Quetz or Storm. It doesn't make them 'better' though. It all depends on what combos you can control.

For the first part, as long as your paint job doesn't alter the performance of your blade in any way, you should be fine.
thank you everyone for so much help and response. 1 last question and this one may sound weird and i dont really know what im doing so its to be expected. im really new to this, well, im new in the sense that its been so long that i may as well be new. but if you were to use an attack based tip and track and use slide shooting could the burn phoenix ring be used as an effective attack ring? i know that sounds really weird and stupid but again thank you everyone for so much help
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:33 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: thank you everyone for so much help and response. 1 last question and this one may sound weird and i dont really know what im doing so its to be expected. im really new to this, well, im new in the sense that its been so long that i may as well be new. but if you were to use an attack based tip and track and use slide shooting could the burn phoenix ring be used as an effective attack ring? i know that sounds really weird and stupid but again thank you everyone for so much help
There are some Wheels that do in fact provide good attack, and I believe Daegor42 has found that it could be sometimes. Others are just very poor even with all the other good conditions.
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are some Wheels that do in fact provide good attack, and I believe Daegor42 has found that it could be sometimes. Others are just very poor even with all the other good conditions.

Actually, it was Diamond who discovered it. I just put it in a video.
do you think it would be worth ago? what stance does burn phoenix's metal tip have?
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:57 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: do you think it would be worth ago? what stance does burn phoenix's metal tip have?

Burn does have attack potential, if that's what your asking. I have no idea what your second query is. It's sharp?
like would the MS be able to work as an attack tip? is there another metal tip that could be used for attack purposes?
MF when it comes out.
The only attack MS could have is wobble force smash.
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:03 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: like would the MS be able to work as an attack tip? is there another metal tip that could be used for attack purposes?

SG Metal Flat? But as of this generation, no. There may be a Metal Flat bottom soon, but it hasn't even been announced.

And no, MS will probably not work as an attack tip.
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: The only attack MS could have is wobble force smash.

I've tried wobblers. We really need a higher track for it to work against the staple Defense combos which are at 145.
how do i get more bey points like battling officialy
(Aug. 13, 2010  8:41 AM)jpat811 Wrote: how do i get more bey points like battling officialy
Are you referring to the WBO's BeyPoint System or the BeyPoint System from Takara Tomy?

If you are referring Takara Tomy's BeyPoint System, then you can gain/lose points from your BeyPointer by connecting it to another BeyPointer and selecting "Win" or "Lose" (depending if you won or lost).
The BeyPoint Card gains/loses BeyPoints by using it on the Bey Ta 2 Machine (Beyblade Arcade Machine in Japan). The Bey Ta 2 Machine will automatically deduct or add points depending on if you win or lost.

If you are referring to the WBO's Beypoint System, then you would have to play in a tournament that was approved by the WBO Committee (or in other words, a WBO organized Tournament) in order to gain/lose points.
Is the Digital powered launcher same as the beypointer? and also please tell how its different from each other and how to use the digital powered launcher...
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:57 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Is the Digital powered launcher same as the beypointer? and also please tell how its different from each other and how to use the digital powered launcher...

The pointer system of them are the same. Digital Launcher has a battle mode, press B twice in that battle mode, and wait it until ''Shoot'' appears on the screen, pull the ripcord. If you get 11111, then you'll get 100 beypoints, same as others, 99999 for 900 beypoints.
(Aug. 13, 2010  12:03 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:57 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Is the Digital powered launcher same as the beypointer? and also please tell how its different from each other and how to use the digital powered launcher...

The pointer system of them are the same. Digital Launcher has a battle mode, press B twice in that battle mode, and wait it until ''Shoot'' appears on the screen, pull the ripcord. If you get 11111, then you'll get 100 beypoints, same as others, 99999 for 900 beypoints.

Thanks! now am off to save money to buy 2 DPL (Pegasis ver. and L-drago ver.)
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:05 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I've tried wobblers. We really need a higher track for it to work against the staple Defense combos which are at 145.

You really need to try MF Flame Cancer 145S (All Hasbro parts except the MF).
It always beats my defense combos.
How would you change the Sspin track Hight on Dark Gasher?
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:55 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: How would you change the Sspin track Hight on Dark Gasher?

Spin the ''gear'' anti-clockwise, pull the track, and turn the ''gear'' clockwise to lock
You actually pull the bottom, not the track.
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:25 PM)souless1234 Wrote: You actually pull the bottom, not the track.

Only if the bottom is attached to the track Smile
Another question. I have both storm Aqaurio and Flame Saggitario but Storm Aqaurio lasts longer any ideas?