Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Are there any plans of new stadiums from Taraka Tomy or Sono Kong because I want a regular stadium but there doesn't seem to be any new releases except for the Tornado Stadium which already sucks due to the display video
i couldnt be bothered to read every single page of this thread to see if this question has already been asked and/or ansewred, but does the hasbro beyblade metal fusion grip come with rubber, or is it just plastic covering?
(Jul. 27, 2010  4:31 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: i couldnt be bothered to read every single page of this thread to see if this question has already been asked and/or ansewred, but does the hasbro beyblade metal fusion grip come with rubber, or is it just plastic covering?

You could have used the search function at the top of the thread?

Anyways, it is rubber.
Do you mean that the Launcher comes with a Grip Rubber? If you do, Hasbro does include a Grip Rubber
hey guys,

if my galaxy pegasus battle too much will its metal wheel lose some colors? because its metal wheel is blue/purplish.
(Jul. 27, 2010  4:54 AM)GPegasus Wrote: hey guys,

if my galaxy pegasus battle too much will its metal wheel lose some colors? because its metal wheel is blue/purplish.

Yes, the Galaxy wheel will chip and lose its paint with use.
You already asked this yesterday...and yes all the beys with painted wheels will lose the paint.

Edit: Beaten, forgot to refresh Tongue_out
is there a way to fix this problem?
damn, i should have not bought it then if i cant use it.
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:27 AM)GPegasus Wrote: damn, i should have not bought it then if i cant use it.

You can use it, if you don't mind paint flaking off.
Or use it in solo spins...not very fun. Just replace the Galaxy wheel with something else if you are really worried...
When i get that Gold LLDrago and Red/Blue SPegasus from the Super Vortex set i won't be using them cause the colours are too nice. (Does that fit in this discussion?)
i dont really mind using it, however it would look really ugly later on. its true, the colors are amazingly nice...
I just recently got a string launcher and after using a couple of times the string gets stuck and it wont retract and soo I ended up opening the launcher and I was really confused of how everything worked soo i was wondering if anybody knows of how to fix a launcher or how the launcher operates/works?
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:47 AM)j_h101 Wrote: I just recently got a string launcher and after using a couple of times the string gets stuck and it wont retract and soo I ended up opening the launcher and I was really confused of how everything worked soo i was wondering if anybody knows of how to fix a launcher or how the launcher operates/works?

I think you might have bought a fake Launcher or a fake Beyblade that came with a fake launcher
but im still curious as how the string launcher works, like the mechanics behind the whole thing
He is from Canada, i doubt he got a fake one unless you ordered online. Same problem happened with me but i did not disassemble the launcher. All i had to do was spin the string so it was not swirled. I think you should just try to remember in what order you disassembled it.

Quote:but im still curious as how the string launcher works, like the mechanics behind the whole thing

Probably the same with a Light Launcher but with string. The string pulls a wheel which allows you to spin the bey. Not hard.

What is a go to bey if you have no idea what your opponent has?
Souless1234: Just because you think Canada doesn't sell fakes doesn't mean it's true. Is someone forgetting about Pacific Mall Canada's fakest mall ha They have a couple stores that sell GG and this brand called BAN and they look very similar to the Takara Tomy box.

j_h101: The inner working of it is actually quite basic I has dissembled one before and it's easy to put back the only issue you will encounter is that the string will slightly stick out when you put it back. This is why I returned my original Hasbro String Launcher.
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:53 AM)souless1234 Wrote: What is a go to bey if you have no idea what your opponent has?

virgo ch120 RF
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:53 AM)souless1234 Wrote: What is a go to bey if you have no idea what your opponent has?
There really isn't one, this is how it works in the tournament it's just a lucky draw if you get the upper hand
^ This. Attack types seem to have an upper advantage against everything when used correctly. I've seen a lot of DrigerGT's vids where his Attack Beys dominate top-tier Defense customs.
Thanks guys, will keep in mind when the situation comes.
hmmmmm where can i watch metal fight beyblade subbed the whole series please answer as soon as possible
No where the subbed series is at episode 18 I've been waiting for centuries for the new episodes and this should have been asked in the Anime and Manga Beyblade section