Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey,

i am planning to get galaxy pegasus from ebay, but is it a good blade? because the price is really expensive.
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:03 AM)GPegasus Wrote: i am planning to get galaxy pegasus from ebay, but is it a good blade? because the price is really expensive.

I don't recall a lot of testing on Galaxy Pegasis, but from what I do remember it is an outclassed Bey.

EDIT: Also, that probably should have gone in the Purchase Consultation thread.
G.Peg isn't game breaking. Ray Unicorno is a better choice
Also dimsum2u on the forums is cheaper then anything on ebay
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:05 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: G.Peg isn't game breaking. Ray Unicorno is a better choice
Also dimsum2u on the forums is cheaper then anything on ebay

can you please give me a link to dimsum2u? thanks
Check WBO authorized dealers : |
If you can't find it don't bother asking.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:15 AM)GPegasus Wrote: can you please give me a link to dimsum2u? thanks

He's a member on the forums. You should look around a bit more.

Here's his thread.
Were fake versions of HMS ever released?
(Jul. 23, 2010  7:11 AM)Sora. Wrote: Were fake versions of HMS ever released?
Yes, I bought a fake Dragoon MS a long time ago. It was a TT Hongli.
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh tthongli how i bought the beys from the ice cream truck
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, MF LLDrago 100RF, MF LLDrago 90RF, or Storm Pegasus 100RF. WHich is the better attack beyblade Grin. ANd yes i did look at tests and everything but i still cant decide which i should use...
Depends, if you can control RF completely then MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF...
IF you are not super ready yet, Storm 100RF, dont rush it trustt me

MF LLDrago 90/100RF are not that good compared to those^
I disagree. An MF would add weight to the Bey, and therefore limit movement. When the Bey's movement is limited, or slowed down, the Bey is without a doubt easier to control. Storm 100RF would be harder as it is lighter. It took me longer to get used to to Storm Pegasis 100RF, but it was quite easy to use MF LLD CH120RF.
i am thinking of sticking with storm pegasus. I know it is harder to master, but I was able to knock out my friend MF LLD CH120RF 12 outa 20 times (and he is good with it). Also is ray the best smashing attack wheel?
Sticking CH120 with Storm?

Ray is surely a good attack wheel and performed well.
(Jul. 23, 2010  8:30 AM)raymyn Wrote: MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, MF LLDrago 100RF, MF LLDrago 90RF, or Storm Pegasus 100RF. WHich is the better attack beyblade Grin. ANd yes i did look at tests and everything but i still cant decide which i should use...

I like MF LLDrago 90RF over all of them.

(Jul. 23, 2010  8:32 AM)Master Wrote: Depends, if you can control RF completely then MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF...
IF you are not super ready yet, Storm 100RF, dont rush it trustt me

MF LLDrago 90/100RF are not that good compared to those^

Do you have the specific win rates of those please?
(Jul. 23, 2010  9:38 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Sticking CH120 with Storm?
I assume he means that he'll stick with Storm Pegasis 100RF because he managed to beat MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF 12 out of 20 times with Storm Pegasis 100RF.
storm and lightning are all pretty good
Hey guys, I just got G.Perseus today... and it was of course my first beyblade with WD. anyway, my question is, did anyone else notice that the WD bottom is ... very loose?

is that natural?

Jaems
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:10 PM)Jaems Wrote: Hey guys, I just got G.Perseus today... and it was of course my first beyblade with WD. anyway, my question is, did anyone else notice that the WD bottom is ... very loose?

is that natural?

Jaems

That happens to some of the beyblades, this is the problem of the track, not the bottom.
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:13 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: hat happens to some of the beyblades, this is the problem of the track, not the bottom.

ah yes, i see it, just tried WD on R105 track and that's even worst.

thanks,

Jaems
I didnt check all 600+ pages, but my question is, is hasbro releasing metal faces soon?
No.
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:56 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: I didnt check all 600+ pages, but my question is, is hasbro releasing metal faces soon?

(Jul. 23, 2010  2:56 PM)Clerish Wrote: No.

Or to phrase it less bluntly: We have not heard anything from Hasbro suggesting that the release of Metal Faces in Western markets will occur in the near future.

EDIT: I like using big words after I wake up?
Well, I didn't mean to offend, it's just that I didn't konw what else to say about it XD
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:06 PM)Clerish Wrote: Well, I didn't mean to offend, it's just that I didn't konw what else to say about it XD

Oh, you didn't offend anyone. I'm just snarky 'cause I just woke up.