Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

yeah i think its pretty common my hasbro tips are loose too.
and WhyHelloThere's pic made me fall of my chair
is painting MFBs with lacquer illeagle?
Does the "Destabilizing Attacker" combo work on GB145 and ED145?
Yes, it works pretty good. However, I hope you realize GB145 is not a good track for low attackers
Do you guys think by lunching a plastic beyblade with more force you will be able to beat a mfb the beyblade i am using is dranzer gigs turbo thanks.
Now with that dumpy blade.
With a super sweet Weight Disk attack blade anything is possible though : )
(Jul. 15, 2010  6:10 AM)Leonel Wrote: Do you guys think by lunching a plastic beyblade with more force you will be able to beat a mfb the beyblade i am using is dranzer gigs turbo thanks.

If you try, you'll destroy you're prongs. Trust me.
So are we officially calling them Right Launchers now?
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: So are we officially calling them Right Launchers now?
The box from MFB Starters says "Light Launcher" though.:\
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:31 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: So are we officially calling them Right Launchers now?
The box from MFB Starters says "Light Launcher" though.:\

Yeah, but Kai-V posted one of the new releases as "Right Launcher 2", so I got confused, since Right Launcher makes sense.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Yeah, but Kai-V posted one of the new releases as "Right Launcher 2", so I got confused, since Right Launcher makes sense.
I am quite sure TAKARA-TOMY has always been Japanese and confusing the 'r' for an 'l'. "Light Launcher" does not make too much sense, so I always called it Right Launcher.
Just like the "HOLOSCOPE" stickers on Virgo.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:01 PM)Sora. Wrote: Just like the "HOLOSCOPE" stickers on Virgo.
My Leone's stickers say "HOROSCOPE" though.
That's strange, haha.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:22 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:01 PM)Sora. Wrote: Just like the "HOLOSCOPE" stickers on Virgo.
My Leone's stickers say "HOROSCOPE" though.
That's strange, haha.

They corrected their error eventually.
So I've heard it bandied about a "left spin version" of the R2f. If I'm not mistaken, can't R2F be used on all types of MFB? Are there any significant changes in performance?
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:30 PM)momiji manju Wrote: So I've heard it bandied about a "left spin version" of the R2f. If I'm not mistaken, can't R2F be used on all types of MFB? Are there any significant changes in performance?

It's because of the way the "spikes" on R2F are facing. It can be used in left-spin, though I'm not sure how it affects performance.
A left spin version would have the "spikes" facing the other direction.
R²F in left spin apparently has more stamina, as well. And is the left spin version we're talking about LF?
In Japan, is there beyblades in all toy shops? I've got a friend there i want him to buy some beyblades but donnow there is beyblade in toy shops.
How can you fix a Left spin and a regular string launcher?
(Jul. 15, 2010  4:00 PM)Grayzer Wrote: In Japan, is there beyblades in all toy shops? I've got a friend there i want him to buy some beyblades but donnow there is beyblade in toy shops.

They are sold in Toys R Us, I'm not sure if they're sold anywhere else.

(Jul. 15, 2010  4:07 PM)Crabby114 Wrote: How can you fix a Left spin and a regular string launcher?

How are they broken?
The String won't rewind after i pull it and the beyblade launches with a little spin at the end
(Jul. 15, 2010  4:11 PM)Crabby114 Wrote: The String won't rewind after i pull it and the beyblade launches with a little spin at the end

Are you sure you didn't buy fakes? Did they work before?
I would get a screw driver open it up and look too see if any thing weird is on or look for a loose spring.
Yea they worked before.
What do you mean by loose spring?
Also i took a screw driver and look inside=(
(Jul. 15, 2010  4:09 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  4:00 PM)Grayzer Wrote: In Japan, is there beyblades in all toy shops? I've got a friend there i want him to buy some beyblades but donnow there is beyblade in toy shops.

They are sold in Toys R Us, I'm not sure if they're sold anywhere else.
Is there huge parts for beyblade or very lilttle part?