Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 11, 2010  6:33 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: is there any possible way to stop/slow down an RF's wearing?
No.
There is no legal way (in WBO Organized play) to stop RFs from wearing down other than not using it at all.
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:33 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: is there any possible way to stop/slow down an RF's wearing?

I already asked this from the previous page why ask it again?
(Jul. 11, 2010  5:13 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Hm. Thanks. Then what's the best Attack type MFB excluding Storm Pegasis? And whats the most unique and strong MFB?

well if you get the l drago and the storm pegasis you can take the track from l drago and put it on pegasis this is a top tier attack beyblade and makes it more capable of using it's smash attack
what type is earth aquila? sorry if its been answered
(Jul. 11, 2010  1:48 PM)DarkAries Wrote: what type is earth aquila? sorry if its been answered

Balance.
oh ok thank you and is it a good balance or does it suck like dark wolf?
(Jul. 11, 2010  1:53 PM)DarkAries Wrote: oh ok thank you and is it a good balance or does it suck like dark wolf?
You should check the Earth Aquila article, that should be able to help answer your question. Wink
I just pulled out my mobile beystadium, the hasbro one released a few years ago, and I've noticed that Storm Pegasis along with my rubber tip HMS blades lose spin around twice as fast as a regular stadium, is there a specific reason behind it?

Also, are any of the new stadiums worth it?
is it usual for a hasbro rf rubber to wiggle
will there be a tourney at anime north in BC ( at UBC)
(Jul. 11, 2010  9:44 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: I just pulled out my mobile beystadium, the hasbro one released a few years ago, and I've noticed that Storm Pegasis along with my rubber tip HMS blades lose spin around twice as fast as a regular stadium, is there a specific reason behind it?

Also, are any of the new stadiums worth it?

I don't own one myself, however from what I've heard the mobile beystadium has almost no slope.

(from experience this time) That would severely cripple the speed of any attack beyblade, as well as probably having more friction with the stadium floor, due to the lack of slant.
(Jul. 12, 2010  12:38 AM)ashton b Wrote: is it usual for a hasbro rf rubber to wiggle

What do you mean by wiggle? Is the actual bottom loose or is it just the rubber that's moving?
(Jul. 12, 2010  12:38 AM)ashton b Wrote: is it usual for a hasbro rf rubber to wiggle

It is pretty normal for the rubber (only if the RF is TakaraTomy/SonoKong 2nd mold or Hasbro mold) and the Bottom/Performance Tip itself to wiggle slightly.
Okay, not sure if this has been asked before or if you could help. Basically the face on my Thermal Pisces will not come off (won't even move) I have tried 3 different tools and nothing has happened. So I'm not sure if any of you can actually help, but is there any way to help get the face off?
Which 3 tools did you use? I usually use the one connected to the Launcher Grip and the faces comes off
If you are twisting to the left and the tool is "slipping" off of the sides of the Face, then you have screwed it in too tight and should consider using pliers or the like to get a better grip and remove it.
I used the Pegasis tool, Flame Libra tool and the Rock Aries tool. Unhappy
EDIT: That is what happened, yeah. I will try that then.
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:53 AM)Raykon Wrote: Okay, not sure if this has been asked before or if you could help. Basically the face on my Thermal Pisces will not come off (won't even move) I have tried 3 different tools and nothing has happened. So I'm not sure if any of you can actually help, but is there any way to help get the face off?

if its not un screwing use needle nose pliers to losen the face
Okay the pliers worked, thanks everyone. Grin
You're welcome. Just remember not to screw it in so tight next time.
Hey guys I have another combo please give me feedback as I have not tested nor even have the piecess for this combo. Flame Wolf 125SF Lmk how testing goes. PM me the results.
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:33 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Hey guys I have another combo please give me feedback as I have not tested nor even have the piecess for this combo. Flame Wolf 125SF Lmk how testing goes. PM me the results.
You should ask this in the "Build me a combo!" topic, and possibly post the list of Beyblades or parts that you own. That Beyblade is probably not good anyway; SF is basically useless ...
Oh thanks for the tip.
does the rubber in storm pegasus 105 slow the bey down more in certain stadiums more than others?