Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well, I understood your question perfectly the first time ... I didn't see how it was worded wrongly.

I just don't know the specific answer, because we've always worked on the assumption that defense is increased with a Metal Face. I don't think in-depth percentages have ever been investigated, though.
ok, thanks! o: was tossing up between getting a pack of metal face, or saving up bits and pieces for a set.
(Jun. 18, 2010  10:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sorry tyke, that's about as low as it goes.
Maybe get a friend to split the cost with you, just buy two and they'll probably combine shipping.

>>Sorry tyke

I'm older than you... Lol!

I'm thinking of doing that but no one really wants to get a stadium, they want me to buy it. I hope Hasbro gets their act together with the stadiums... Is it even worth it to complain to them?
Does the flower pattern for the sliding shoot only work ith rubber bottoms?
No, as well as HF, WF, F, even Q
(Jun. 19, 2010  12:15 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2010  10:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sorry tyke, that's about as low as it goes.
Maybe get a friend to split the cost with you, just buy two and they'll probably combine shipping.

>>Sorry tyke

I'm older than you... Lol!

I'm thinking of doing that but no one really wants to get a stadium, they want me to buy it. I hope Hasbro gets their act together with the stadiums... Is it even worth it to complain to them?

Not in bey-years =P. And hasbro has the remarkable skill of ignoring everyone who plays their hobby so, nothing you do would really change anything (not an insult, but they ignored multiple letters etc, and the most prominent person in the beyblade community)
I just hope they release a decent stadium... Without having one locally the game is pretty broken.
=P gl with that, no hasbro to date qualify to be sanctioned for WBO tournaments.
Why was Cancer turned into Quetzalcoatl?
Will Takara-Tomy release Storm Aquario? Metal Fusion arrives in November and I can't wait that long!
(Jun. 19, 2010  1:45 AM)Sora. Wrote: Will Takara-Tomy release Storm Aquario? Metal Fusion arrives in November and I can't wait that long!
TakaraTomy didn't release Storm Aquario 100HF/S, but they did release Wind Aquario 100HF/S in the BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2.
TakaraTomy also released Storm Aquario (Clear Red) M145Q from the Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance).
(Jun. 19, 2010  1:45 AM)Sora. Wrote: Why was Cancer turned into Quetzalcoatl?
It wasn't unless i have COMPLETELY missed something....
Pre-HWS Cancer was never released. The design of its wheel is changed slightly and was named Quetzalcoatl.
(Jan. 12, 2009  11:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Credit goes to our affiliate Beyblade Spirit for the scan of this L-Drago promo.

Early in summer 2008 there were early promo images released for MFB, containing Beyblades referenced as Pegasis, Cheiron (renamed Sagitarrio), Leo (renamed Leone), Bull, Cancer and Quetzalcoatl. The Beyblade referenced as Cancer was released as Quetzalcoatl, meaning that the names were switched around. But this left me wondering whatever happened to Cancer? (I can confirm that neither Gemeos, Escorpio or Capricorne are Cancer.)

Then, I saw this image from the recent Corocoro and it struck me as familiar.

[Image: cancer.jpg]

This seems to be confirmation that they still plan to produce this "Cancer" Beyblade in this form; it was simply delayed extensively.
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:46 AM)Climax Wrote: Pre-HWS Cancer was never released. The design of its wheel is changed slightly and was named Quetzalcoatl.
Oh tahnks Smile i guess i learn something new everyday XD* back when mfb first came out i quit beyblade and didn't return til the hybrid wheels were released no wonder why i missed it...*
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:48 AM)Taru Wrote: Oh tahnks Smile i guess i learn something new everyday XD
No prob.Wink
Also, I just added Brad's post (into my previous post) with the picture of Cancer so you can see the similarities.
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:46 AM)Climax Wrote: Pre-HWS Cancer was never released. The design of its wheel is changed slightly and was named Quetzalcoatl.
(Jan. 12, 2009  11:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Credit goes to our affiliate Beyblade Spirit for the scan of this L-Drago promo.

Early in summer 2008 there were early promo images released for MFB, containing Beyblades referenced as Pegasis, Cheiron (renamed Sagitarrio), Leo (renamed Leone), Bull, Cancer and Quetzalcoatl. The Beyblade referenced as Cancer was released as Quetzalcoatl, meaning that the names were switched around. But this left me wondering whatever happened to Cancer? (I can confirm that neither Gemeos, Escorpio or Capricorne are Cancer.)

Then, I saw this image from the recent Corocoro and it struck me as familiar.

[Image: cancer.jpg]

This seems to be confirmation that they still plan to produce this "Cancer" Beyblade in this form; it was simply delayed extensively.

So The designs for Quetz and Cancer were switched, but the names stayed?

BTW: The Katakana on over the design says Quetzalcoatl. Is that right?
The mold for Cancer was produced but the one for Quetzalcoatl was not. The Cancer mold was just used as the exclusive along with the Quetz name.
(Jun. 19, 2010  4:05 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: BTW: The Katakana on over the design says Quetzalcoatl. Is that right?
Yes, that is a secret picture Brad got sent at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade. He pasted it on top of Beyblade Spirit's scan of the shattered "old Quetzalcoatl design"/"Cancer".
(Jun. 19, 2010  12:35 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: No, as well as HF, WF, F, even Q

Don't forget XF.
Does anyone know where I could get a Bound Defenser?
What words are on the stickers of the Hasbro Lightning L Drago? Surely they aren't lazy enough to keep the "Hybrid Wheel" stickers!
(Jun. 19, 2010  7:37 AM)TheEpicBlader Wrote: Does anyone know where I could get a Bound Defenser?

if you are lucky you can find one in ebay but if your not in toy may have one
i have a problem . will sliding shooting works on master dragoon
(Jun. 19, 2010  11:44 AM)Sora. Wrote: What words are on the stickers of the Hasbro Lightning L Drago? Surely they aren't lazy enough to keep the "Hybrid Wheel" stickers!
Lightning LDrago's stickers doesn't say 'Hybrid Wheel', it is replaced by a 'flame' pattern.
[Image: 150px-LightningLDrago1.jpg]
(Jun. 19, 2010  12:29 PM)ninja Wrote: i have a problem . will sliding shooting works on master dragoon
The Sliding Shoot works on any Beyblade. However, different Blade Bases/Running Cores/Bottoms produce different effects (eg. A flat, rubber tip will move a lot faster than a sharp plastic tip).
(Jun. 19, 2010  12:29 PM)ninja Wrote: i have a problem . will sliding shooting works on master dragoon

Sliding shoot should work on any blade... But depending on it's tip and other factors you will get different results each time. I found with a couple of people I taught the Sliding Shoot to that they didn't get it right away... So make sure that you are doing it correct or else you might not see and progress. I find most of the people I taught had trouble banking. Just my personal input though.
How does JB perform ? is it any good for defence? also is SW145 good for anything?... sorry for all of the questions XD